the fate of these fluffies (by Ms_Random)

you brought your mare and her babies, to the park for a reward as they all were being well behaved. everything was fine as your scroll on your phone, then all the baby ran over. crying. one babbles on about, “munsta attackin’ mummah, sabe mummah” when you look, you couldn’t see you mare for a moment, thne she came running over, face cover in mud an burses on her front leggies and back, sobing, “daddeh/mummah huuu huu huu” it took a moment to come her down, she told you how a she was suddenly push into the floor by some stallion, then some of her milk been stole from her “babbehs” you hunted but couldn’t find any sight of this stallion given what the mare and babys told you.
the next day you came back piss on what this stallion had done, you hunted around for a bit them you found something at stop you, a young alicorn foal was playing with some leaves all alone, the other people around were the rare jogger or dog walker. as you greeted the foal. you felt something hard hit the back of you knee and you went down, as you scramble up, you saw a stallion grab the foal and begin to run even with a hurt leg, into the small woods around the park. as you finally got up and gave chase. you found the pair again, this time the stallion stood in front of the foal who perk over with interest. you saw the stallion was missing an eye and cover in scars and missing fur. his one eyes glaring at you

11 Likes

Figure he stole the milk for the foal and ask if she is hungry. If she is, they can come with me. I have some milk and food for them.

the foal look happy and ready to go over but he stop her, he looked at her with wary eye, “what ‘ou wan’ hooman fo’ miwkies.”

Offers a banana to him. “Just for you to came with me and answers. I will let you go after if that is what you want.”

he almost bolt for a second but then after looking to the foal for a moment and then glared to you, it took him a real good time “fwuffies nu go into housie. . . buh. . . wiww fowwow. . .” the foal who was looking worried was now excited.

Let them follow me. “Okay, is it okay if i have a doctor friend look at you and your foal. To make sure you dont have any hidden sicks?”

he stops for a moment, “nu doctow. nu am sickies, nu hidden sickies.” he then kept following both at a foot away, he looked ready to grab the foal and bolt at any moment.

“Okay, im only doing want you want.” Stops in front of house. “Stay here.” Comes back with a bottle of fresh milk and a plate of vegetables. “You need your strength.”

he didn’t eat as he watched as the foal happily drink from the bottle.

“You’re not being a very good care taker of that foal. If you were, you be eating. Self care is very important when taking care of a foal.” Waits for him to eat.

he rolled his one eye, “hooman am dummeh to think fwuffy nu can find nummies fo’ fwuffie. nu am dummeh. . .”

Gives signal. He is shot in the butt with a tranquilizer. “Its called hospitality you asshole.” He’s asleep before he move. He wakes tied down at a vets office. He can see the foal through a window playing with other foals. She can’t hear him. He has a very angry mare sitting in front of him. Tears streamed down her face.
“After you answer for your crimes, Asshole. You are free to go.”

1 Like

In the real world, a feral animal that attacks pets and people must be euthanized and examined to ensure it is not carrying rabies or any other form of transmissible disease that could explain its aggression. Not only is this stallion attacking pet fluffies but even has assaulted a human and continues to express contempt even for a relatively hugbox approach to it.

Best result would be letting the stallion know it would need to be taken away for ‘forever sleepies’ but its foal would be permitted to be put up for adoption if it is willing to go quietly so the stallion’s cadaver can be examined to prove its not full of ‘bad fluffy buggies’ that could be tagged onto the foal. If the stallion resists or attempts to flee with the foal, crushing the stallion’s legs and slowly pulling apart the foal in front of it while letting him know what a bad, dummeh fluffy he was for rejecting the only hope its foal would ever have for a good life is the obvious abuse option. Then send the still alive stallion in for the testing. Hugboxers would be allowed to still spare the foal since it could hardly be blamed for its sire’s poor behavior.

If the stallion does have one of those diseases of course, the foal must also be euthanized lest it become also infected or worse, an asymptomatic carrier.

Unless we’re actually going to use said disease to ravage the local fluffy population, in which case let the pair of them go and let every feral herd in the city know it would get every fluffy in the herd a bowl of spaghetti if they gave the two of those fluffies forever sleepies and showed the corpses to the local fluff control. And then wait for the herd that does kill them to start showing symptoms… and the same ‘bounty’ gets issued again…

Having said that, I’m certainly enjoying the exchange so far so please continue! :smiley:

he was scared and with a flash a fear for a moment then any fight and struggle he came up with just left him, “what am point, just gib foweba sweepies tu twash awweady. . . nebah wowff nothin’ to ‘ou meanie humans an’ fwuffies. . . just poopies fwuffie. . .” he peer to the foal and begin to tear up. . .

you kind of right except the wild animal don’t speak like humans. fluffies can, and abuse animals do became aggrieves to because their scared.
he would be stun then upset then mad, “meanie hooman awways dah same, awways gib owwies tu twash. . . su what if fwuffy gib owwies tu humans, hooman awways gab owwies to fwuffy” the small mare looked a bit sadden and down

“Won’t you listening?” Roll eyes. “I am not going to give you forever sleepies. You’re like this because you were being rude, you were being the meanie. If you start showing some manners, you will get kindness in turn.”

A three legged rough looking brown stallion walked in. “Am dis milkie fwif. Bawks babbehs hab tummy huwties 'cos of 'ou. Speshuw fwend wouwd hab gabe if asked.”

“Now, now, Bark, we don’t know that yet. He may have had a very good reason to steal the milk.”

he was silent for a moment as he peer over then lay his head back. . . “nu mattah. . . . othah fwuffies caww fwuffy, munsta. . . an’ wun fwom fwuffy. dah othah caww fwuffie poopwe an’ gabe owwie scaw abobe missin’ see-pwace. . . hooman gabe fwuffie owwies tu. . . an’ took see-pwace ‘way. . . nebah cawe fo’ fwuffy. . . nobody wub fwuffie. . . den got babbeh. . .”

“Save the sob story, you’re on trial. And if you haven’t notice, no one here is calling you a monster, no one is running, no one is hurting you. All we’re doing is helping you. We are making your sickies go away. Hers too.” Sighs “Cherry Blossom, that is her name by the way, she likes it very much. Your new name is Roscoe. Not that you earned it yet. But you will earn it. You will earn the good life we are going to give you. But first the trial.” Gets a gavel. “Roscoe, you have been charged with stealing milkies and unfluffy behavior. Did you do it?”

his ear pointed up then down as he looked puzzled, “unfwuffie behabiow?” he thinks for a moment, “guess fwuffy hab been unfwuffy? an’ hab stowed miwkies. . .”

“Yes, but not to worry. Since you admit it. Your going to a nice place with lots of love and care that will teach you how to be a fluffy again. After you tell me how you and Cherry Blossom ended up together. I will make the arrangements.”