The Five Stages of Fluffy Grief [by Nom_Took]

The fluffy Twelve Steps are just MC Escher stairs

105 Likes

ā€¦you saw the tag, right? Or am I missing something in your comment?

1 Like

I take it English isnā€™t your first language. You might want to start using commas, apostrophes, etc.

This comment of yours without any kind of punctuation/grammar can be taken one of two ways:

ā€œIā€™m probably saying it stupid(ly)ā€

or a potential insult:

ā€œIā€™m probably saying it, stupidā€

3 Likes

Mummah should be grateful that her babbeh is no longer on the street and is in the hand of a nice hoomin who can raise it well.

Heck, Mummah should be grateful that the hoomin didnā€™t give them ecofriendly and socially responsible forever sleep stompies.

14 Likes

Bitch deserves to lose her baby if sheā€™s gonna be like that.

6 Likes

Funny, I thought that most mares saw the foal with the same colours as hers as the ā€œbestest babbehā€.

Does this mare knows what are eye catching, profitable colours in a fluffy?

6 Likes

Yeah, that tracks.

1 Like

Maybe it smelled better when first born, or had a ā€˜nicerā€™ chirp, or any other dumb reason IRL mothers have for picking faves among their own offspringā€¦

3 Likes

No, you see, they do get to acceptance itā€™s just that itā€™s not so much acceptance as their little brains run out of RAM and they forget what it was that caused the grief.

3 Likes

At this rate, sheā€™ll be saying ā€Wan dieā€¦ā€ And attempt Seppuku with a rusty pipe in an hour or so.

2 Likes

I love that blue just sits there like ā€œNah. this is happening.ā€

2 Likes

She got to keep one of her babies AND didnā€™t get her teeth kicked in for demanding a human do what she says?
How ungrateful.

1 Like

How is the white baby her ā€œbestest babbehā€? Clearly, based on parent coloration closeness, the blue baby would actually be the favorite. Unless the white one looks like the father

I mean if I was about to move up the pecking order Iā€™d keep my mouth shut too.

Both of them are meant to be chirpies with shut eyes, though Iā€™m not sure if the image quality displays that very well lol.

1 Like

White with pink tail trumps blue with green tail in the attractiveness stakes. Itā€™s also not the same blue as the mother. Plus fluffy logic doesnā€™t always make sense because theyā€™re dumb as fuck.

1 Like

But the baby has a better chance for a decent life with him (or whoever he sells it to) than it would in the alley.

Yeah so Iā€™m gonna guess you and your mom donā€™t get along