The Five Stages of Fluffy Grief [by Nom_Took]

The fluffy Twelve Steps are just MC Escher stairs

89 Likes

…you saw the tag, right? Or am I missing something in your comment?

1 Like

I take it English isn’t your first language. You might want to start using commas, apostrophes, etc.

This comment of yours without any kind of punctuation/grammar can be taken one of two ways:

“I’m probably saying it stupid(ly)”

or a potential insult:

“I’m probably saying it, stupid”

3 Likes

Mummah should be grateful that her babbeh is no longer on the street and is in the hand of a nice hoomin who can raise it well.

Heck, Mummah should be grateful that the hoomin didn’t give them ecofriendly and socially responsible forever sleep stompies.

14 Likes

Bitch deserves to lose her baby if she’s gonna be like that.

6 Likes

Funny, I thought that most mares saw the foal with the same colours as hers as the “bestest babbeh”.

Does this mare knows what are eye catching, profitable colours in a fluffy?

6 Likes

Yeah, that tracks.

1 Like

Maybe it smelled better when first born, or had a ‘nicer’ chirp, or any other dumb reason IRL mothers have for picking faves among their own offspring…

3 Likes

No, you see, they do get to acceptance it’s just that it’s not so much acceptance as their little brains run out of RAM and they forget what it was that caused the grief.

3 Likes

At this rate, she’ll be saying ”Wan die…” And attempt Seppuku with a rusty pipe in an hour or so.

2 Likes

I love that blue just sits there like “Nah. this is happening.”

2 Likes

She got to keep one of her babies AND didn’t get her teeth kicked in for demanding a human do what she says?
How ungrateful.

1 Like

How is the white baby her “bestest babbeh”? Clearly, based on parent coloration closeness, the blue baby would actually be the favorite. Unless the white one looks like the father

I mean if I was about to move up the pecking order I’d keep my mouth shut too.

Both of them are meant to be chirpies with shut eyes, though I’m not sure if the image quality displays that very well lol.

1 Like

White with pink tail trumps blue with green tail in the attractiveness stakes. It’s also not the same blue as the mother. Plus fluffy logic doesn’t always make sense because they’re dumb as fuck.

1 Like

But the baby has a better chance for a decent life with him (or whoever he sells it to) than it would in the alley.