The Fluffstice League by FluffyOD

The Fluffvengers… League of Extraordinary Abusers… the Fluff-Men…? The Z-Fluffers? Name is gonna need some work. At any rate, I thought you guys would love it, so enjoy my friends.
–your pal, OD

@SuperWeaner, @Carniviousduck, @Foxhoarder, @infraredturbine, @Mr_Owl, @Carpdime, @Rescue9, @Marakasaya1, @Larur, & @Virgil.
(FallenAngel007 is next to StoneRogue riding SuperWeaner but you can only tag 10 people max).

FYI

If you’re one of my bros (you know who you are) and you weren’t included, it’s because you don’t have some autistic internet avatar OC you LARP as.

64 Likes

The Mighty Vengers !
( That is an actual comic)

Carpdime feels kinda out of place though for some reason.

6 Likes

I honestly just like their artwork + I wanted to draw that little fish + wanted some token hugbox.

2 Likes

Makes sense.
but Carpdime has done some abuse though.
Foals eyes and fishing hooks is one that still stands out to me …ouch.

-Sad Frog Noises-

4 Likes

@StoneRouge I thought this was you! I almost included her too. (I had no idea that salamander was supposed to be you, I’m sorry ILY).

@Booperino and a couple others I also wanted to include but had fluffies as their avatars so they got left on the cutting room floor. Didn’t look right having fluffies running with the Fluffycide Squad.

1 Like

HOLY MOLY
I’M SPEECHLESS
IT’S VERY AWESOME, EVERYONE IN THERE
YOU ARE SUPER AWESOME

4 Likes

There is always back up Vengers.
And West Coast Vengers.

1 Like

Oh this is fun! Love it!

The picture of SexyFunkPig I used for my pfp back then was just temporary.
Now, I have my reptilian/frog hybrid thing as my “autistic internet avatar OC I LARP as.”

I will send you a picture of it via DM’s for future reference if you even need it.

1 Like

Please do. I swear to God I even scoured your Gallery to double check if you had a character, but there wasn’t a single picture of that frog guy I could find.

Meanwhile…
at the Hall of Fluffies.

4 Likes

well there were one
kinda
https://fluffy-community.com/t/i-finally-have-a-persona/21955
as a wise man once said: “if you can’t draw because of your crayfish hands, just use a foking DND miniature editor, m8”

ABUSERS! …

11 Likes

and this is pure gold!

2 Likes

Oh no, the idea, it’s forming…

@Foxhoarder you came out a little blurry on the upload, so here you are better resolution.

6 Likes

@infraredturbine I am absolutely crying. Don’t think that I didn’t have that theme playing in my head the entire time I was drawing this, too.

:wink:
@StoneRouge

5 Likes

Ah another rendition of the ducky friend, thank you…

1 Like