The Fluffy Popping Chronicles: Chapter 4 by SnakevsFluffy

The kitchen was currently a whirlpool of chaos. Nighty and Weedy were having mental breakdowns in one corner, cradling the remains of their burst foals. Meanwhile Cherry and Snowy were trying very hard to contemplate the emotions and thoughts running through their tiny minds. Bestest Babbeh Glutton had just given their other two foals forever sleepies!

Why?!

“G-Gwutton…wh-wha yuu do dat…” Snowy slowly said, his body shivering with…well, every emotion possible. Rage, sadness, denial, confusion. It all flowed through his white little form. “Wha bestesh babbeh gib Taffeh and Bubbuhgum fowevea sweepies wike dat…” A single tear rolled down his fat little face.

Glutton shook his head in confusion, thanks to his siblings being a cushion, plus his own natural blubber, he had come out completely unscathed from his fall. He moaned groggily, not sure what had happened himself.

“Wha bestest do? Wha happun?” He then glanced around. “Wha bestest in gwoss boo boo juice an miwkies? Miwkie fo bestest babbeh Gwutton?? Wha yuu aww wook wike dummehs wit dose faceies??”

Cherry then exploded. “DUMMEH BESTEST BABBEH GIB SISSIES FOWEBA SWEEPIES!!! YUU FAWW ON DEM AN MAEK DEM GO BOOMY!!!” Tears streamed down her face, dropping onto the floor. Aisha bent down, stroking her mane in mock sympathy and shaking her head sadly.

“I…I’m so sorry Cherry. I couldn’t stop it. I looked away for a moment and when I turned back…he was already falling on top of them. There was nothing I could do.” She pretended to wipe a tear from her eye. Holy shit this was fun. Aisha had always been a theater kid in high school, but never got to play the villain. Now she was living her dream.

“DUMMEH DUMMEH DUMMEH DUMMEH DUMMEH BABBEH!!!” Cherry was throwing a full blown tantrum at this point, bucking and kicking the air as best she could with her bloated tits and sketti filled tummy.

“Owwwiee! Wha speshuwl fwiend gib owwies tuu Snoweh…” In her rage, Cherry had accidentally smacked Snowy in the nose with a hoof. “Huuu, huwties…”

Cherry ignored him, or perhaps, hadn’t even heard him. “YUU BESTEST BABBEH, WHA KIWW ODDA BABBEHS!!! WHA WHA WHA WHA HUUUUUUUUHUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUUU…” Aisha wondered if the stupid bitch was going to give herself a rage induced heart attack. Which…could be fun to watch, but the bald maniac had other plans for this red mare. Besides, she really wanted to see how these two would deal with Glutton. That little fuck had truly been getting on her nerves.

“Its okay…calm down Cherry…everything will be fine…”

“NOH! IT NOH BEH FINE!! BABBEHS FOWEBA SWEEEEEEPPPIEESSSSSS HUUUHUUUHUU-”

Aisha roughly flicked her nose, causing the mare to stumble back. “Cherry, calm down. I can fix them! It’ll be ok!”

“Wha nuu mummuh huwt Chewwy…smewwy place hab owwies…” She pitifully whined. She then took in what you just said. “Wai…YUU CAN FIX BABBEHS?! MAEK DEM BETTAH AGAI’ FO HUGGIES AND PWAY AND MIWKIES!!!”

“Sure can!” Aisha lied through her teeth.

Snowy and Cherry perked up at this, their faces immediately turning from sorrow and rage respectfully to that of joy and hope. Fluffies were OH so trusting, Aisha had learned through months of torture.

“Yaaaaayyyyy! Babbehs cum bak, babbehs cum bak!” The two awkwardly danced around. They even began to nuzzle and lick Glutton surprisingly, their anger towards him having totally vanished!

Oh, it was going to be so much FUN fucking with these things, the madwoman thought.

Aisha then cleared her throat to get the attention of the dumb fluffs. “Okay guys, here’s the plan, I can use human magic to bring your babies back, but you gotta do everything I say, understand?” At this point Weedy and Nighty had heard Snowy and Cherry cheering about their babies returning, and wanted in on it too.

“Can yuu bwing bak ouw babbehs tuu, nuu mummuh?” Nighty said with big pleading eyes. The corpses of Ourple and Ocean were on his back, their burst entrails falling off his back with every movement. Weedy still seemed shaken, but was also intently listening.

“Wha ouw babbehs taek foweba sweepies, nuu bawd mummuh?” Weedy questioned. Aisha smirked at the lie she was about to spin to these creatures.

“Welllll’” She theatrically stated, waving her arms about like a magician. “It seems like maybe the sketti milk was too strong for them and it made them go boom!” They both flinched at this, the memory scaring them. “But when I bring them back, I’ll cast a spell on them that will make them be able to drink the sketti milk just fine!”

Snowy tilted his head. “Huumans can bwing bak fwuffies? If fwuffies can be bwought bak, wha Dey caww it foweba sweepies?”

Oh, a clever one. Aisha would actually need to try a little. No matter, she loved a good challenge. “Very few humans can bring back fluffies from forever sleepies, so most humans and fluffies don’t even know that it’s possible! Not me however, I was taught the ancient arts by a powerful wizard, so I have the ability to bring fluffies back to life! Cool, huh?”

The quartet looked up at her in amazement, their entire worldview shattered by the obvious lie. “Chewwy neba kno dat huumans wewe so stwong!” The red mare mumbled.

“We sure are! Anyway what we need to do i-“

The conversation was broken by a loud fart from Yakon. Somehow, he was STILL sleeping, even after all the noise and screaming from earlier. Useless sack of shit.

“Hehehehe, smawty Yakon made funnee noisies. Bestest babbeh Gwutton can do dat tuu.” Glutton then proceeded to fart loudly……which led to a vile stream of shit spewing from his ass and onto the corpses of his sisters.

Aisha’s eye twitched. Yes, it was her who brought the fluffies into the house, and fluffies were notoriously disgusting. But fuck it, she was blaming the fluffies.

“Bad bestest babbeh! Poopies onwy fo wittabawx, onwy fo wittabawx!” Cherry cried out.

Glutton laughed. "Stupi mummuh, bestest kin go anywhewe bestest babbeh Gwutton wans. Dats why Gwutton bestest!

Aisha looked at Glutton before swiftly picking him up by the scruff of the neck, being careful to not get any of his shit on herself. She pinched his fat folds harshly, enough to draw a small amount of blood. “Huuuhuuuuu, bad upsies! Nu huwt fwuffy! Fwuffy sowwy! Huuuuhuuuuu!” Oh yeah, even Glutton knew he had fucked up as Aisha brought him up to her eye level, her scowling face all he could see. He attempted to close his eyes to pull a “If I can’t see her, she can’t see me.” sort of trick, but a harsh slap to the face made him drop that bullshit.

Ignoring his whining, Aisha glanced at Cherry and Snowy. “Punish him.” She coldly said.

“Huh? Puunish? Wha do dat to bestest babbeh?”

“Because he just shat on my floor and gave your kids forever sleepies, thats why!” Aisha barked. That seemed to jog their memories that yes, Glutton had landed on their overyfilled foals and made them explode. Aisha sat Glutton down and looked at the two parents. “Give him sorry hoofsies or else I WON’T bring your foals back.”

“B-buh onwy widdle babbeh fwuff-”

“Well, I guess you want your babies to stay DEAD. FOREVER.” They both looked at eachother and gulped, then nodded.

“Mummuh an daddeh sowwy fo dis, bestest babbeh…”

A flurry of blows began to rain down on Glutton bloated body. Instantly he began screaming and pleading for the pain to stop, tears and snot dripping down his spoiled face.

'“NUUUUUU STAWPPPPP, NU HUWT NUW HUWT BABBEH SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

You could tell his parents hated doing this…but they DID want to bring their other babies back, right? Finally after Glutton’s nose had began to bleed, Aisha broke it up.

“That’s enough. Now, I will perform my human magic for the ritual, I need all of you to go into the saferoom down the hall and STAY THERE. Whatever you hear, ignore. If you try to leave, the magic will be ruined and your babies will stay dead, understand?” The four parents grimly nodded. Aisha then grabbed the battered body of Glutton, who was still softly crying, and placed him in the sink. She then grabbed the burst bodies of Ocean and Ourple off of their parents back, eliciting complaint from Weedy and Nighty, but she assured them that she needed their bodies to bring them back.

And with that she shoved them all into the safe room down the hall, well, all except Yakon, who was STILL SLEEPING.

Aisha then got to work. Putting on some gloves and getting her vaccum, she sucked up all the piss, shit, milk, and fluffy remains her her kitchen floor, she then deposited them all into a blender. After seperating all the pieces a bit with a spoon she turned the power on and began to blend a disgusting concoction.

Glutton weakly covered his ears and whined. “Nu wike noise…wan mummuh and miwkies and sketti…wan noh owwies no mo…”

Aisha roughly grabbed him and began yanking on one of his ears. “Screeeeeeeeee! Owwie owwwie ooowwwwwwiieeeeeeeee!” Eventually, it came off in a shower of blood.

Ignoring his cries, she tossed the ear into the blender and kept blending. Couldn’t waste a single bit! Every now and then she would reach over and smack Glutton in the face as he feebly attempted to escape the sink. He had no chance of course, not only were the sides too smooth, but Glutton was just so fucking fat that Aisha doubted he even had the energy to climb up the sides even if he could.

Nice, the blending was done. Aisha pulled out a funnel from her cupboard. “Hey Glutton?” She purred out. The stupid foal looked up, fear pasted across his battered face. “Its dinnertime!”

“Yay! Fud time! Time fo miwkies! Gib miwkies to bestest, dummuh mummuh. Gib dem nao-URRK!” The funnel was roughly shoved into his fat greedy mouth and his eyes grew wide as Aisha began to pour.

It tasted awful. The worst nummies your could imagine. He wriggled and struggled, attempting to escape to no avail. The sludge just kept coming and coming, he felt himself filling up larger and larger, his skin stretching, his organs expanding. It hurt so much!

“Awww, there’s a bestest baby, eating up all his nummies like a good fluffy. Come on, keep going…” Aisha taunted, enjoying the fear in the greedy foals eyes as he was truly being served a meal to remember.

Glutton was breathing shallowly, so full and so tight was he that the act of breathing was a painful chore. Like the other foals, his eyes were bulging and bloodshot by now, the pressure inside forcing all of his body parts to round out like a demented balloon.

Every now and then Aisha would sharply prod the foal with her finger, causing a muffled scream to be heard. Oh yeah, it must REALLY be hurting in there.

“See, this is what happens when you’re too greedy. A deranged woman will kidnap you and force you to eat your own siblings until you burst open like a firework.”

Glutton couldn’t even more at this point. The only clues that he was alive were the very shallow breaths that he took and that his pupils were still frantically moving around, desperately looking for his mummuh to save him.

“Hmm, I’m impressed, you’ve nearly taken it all it, tubby. Just a litttttttle more to go…”

Glutton didn’t even have the power to scream. He felt as if every part of his tiny body was on fire. Part of his tiny brain regretting even asking for nummies so much, though it was easily drowned out for pleas to end the pain and to once again be in his mother’s embrace. His eyes darted towards Aisha, and instead of the kindly woman who had taken them in a few hours earlier, he saw a grinning demon, her mad eyes dancing with delight towards his agony.

A monster.

“Just a fewwwww more drops…”

No, no more, Glutton couldn’t handle any more! He was too full, too bulbous, too PACKED. He cried as the last few drops entered his overtaxed body, feeling himself bulge out just a little more before-

BANG.

The last thing Glutton saw before his greedy little eyes dimmed for good were his own intestines strewn all over the sink. “…Wan…mummuh…”

Aisha cackled madly.

“Oh, she’ll be joining you soon, buddy.”

A bit mixed on this chapter. I like parts of it but thought other parts were a bit dull and long in the tooth. Tell me what you thought in the comments below!

24 Likes

how many chapters are missing

None?

Glad to see Glutton get fucked up. Really can’t wait for Yakon to also suffer.

1 Like

Popping them really is good culture.

1 Like

oh yeah, Yakon will get his soon enough

How very Teutonic

hell yeah it is

1 Like

I was fully expecting a ‘wafer thin’ reference towards the end there

1 Like

hehe, I might use it later on!

1 Like