The folly of hope - Chapter 5 (Commission for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Fluffies are actually high-maintenance what with the saferoom and all other amenities they need, that’s the canon so I don’t know where you got the idea that you can just “let them be” and it will magically work, these things can drown just by looking at water remember?

In my HC I explain that because it was an expensive pet (as a genetically engineer animal would be IRL) being high-maintenance wasn’t an issue but then hasbio lost control of breeding the fluffies became cheap as hell thanks to mass production. So now you got a pet that you can buy from a vending machine for $5 but requires its own room, special toys and special food, that’s hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

So what happens is that people get a fluffy and when it “breaks” they get another since that’s far cheaper than having to buy all the other crap hasbio said you need. Mass production turned fluffies from a pet with 5-figures prices to a disposable burner phone you get rid off just to get another.

Except the phone isn’t alive.

3 Likes

GAH DAMN\

1 Like

nice picture

1 Like

Making money isn’t the point. The cruelty is the point.

Why then is the new owner complaining? Because the fluffy cannot be allowed to think it has any value whatsoever.

1 Like

sweet jesus yes! killing the ugly colors, selling the good colors, pillow her and then use her to produce more foals. What a beautiful ending for Crystal