The Folly of Hope: Crystal and Apolo (Commissioned for FactionParadox) (InfraredTurbine)

I’d say this is the first time I get a family for a folly of hope one
a complete one at least xD

If you wanna commission your own piece of FOH", they’re cheaper than a normal commission, feel free to contact me at any time!

166 Likes

Got pregnant “accidentally.”

Sure you did Crystal, sure you fucking did.

48 Likes

it was just a prank bro

18 Likes

Always great to see more Folly of Hope

14 Likes

As a known hugboxer, I deeply hope this place gets shut down soon. Just painful to see.

using these shit-rats as a sponge might not be the right idea considerating how much they shit.

14 Likes

Finally they have purpose.

5 Likes

And I hope the Turbine’s Home for Wayward Fluffies gets a nice bunch of donations from “kind” and “caring” people hoping all these lost fluffies get new homes and new daddys and mommys who’ll give them everything they deserve

13 Likes

Shutdown for having shitrats in the kitchen.

9 Likes

Nice, grade a fluffy suffering.

6 Likes

Pooping intensifies

1 Like

Dont read these comics??

7 Likes

i love to see these - hopeless suffering family is quite an addition to the collection

3 Likes

Maybe don’t read and comment on these? Nobody wants to make you cry. Actually that’s not true no one really cares.

9 Likes

As a known abuser, I deeply hope this place expands to industrial capacity. Just a delight to see.

5 Likes

With a name like Crystal, there was no other way.

3 Likes

Honestly who would want to adopt a whole family if it’s not for abuse?

4 Likes

As a known artist, I deeply hope this kind of commission expands so we can see more of these.

7 Likes

As the person who did helped come up with the concept, the whole point of this community project series is the idea of misplaced expectations. The shelter itself is not an abuse factory, but rather just a shelter that has limited funding and space trying their best to get fluffies into a home (rather than on the streets). The fluffies themselves, often have unrealistic expectations on what they think they deserve and often times it is dashed. That is why it is called, “The Folly of Hope”, because sometimes no matter how hard you try, pray, or believe; things still just go wrong.

As Picard once said, “You can do everything right and still lose, that is just life”.

7 Likes

As a known multiboxer, I hope so too.

There’s no way that shit’s sanitary.

2 Likes