The Folly of Hope - Stories: Crystal - (Cmss for Reddit83r) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup Folks!
Another ending for TFOH series.
This time Crystal’s ending.

Commissioned for @Reddit-Word_H83r

For commissions, illustrations or more The folly of hope, send me a message :smiley:

71 Likes

Shovel some dirt in her mouth, then she wont scream!

6 Likes

8 Likes

Yes indeed that does work

2 Likes

Do you want ghosts? Because this is how you get ghosts.

Do not return them to nature or keep the corpse in a dwelling! Unless you bury it in the foundations anyway I guess, since apparently that makes a ghost benevolent for some reason.

4 Likes

Fluffies don’t have souls though.
You need a soul to for there to be a ghost.

6 Likes

No soul=not alive=not actually suffering=Abusers are just being villains to with imaginary friends using toys they picked out of the gutter.

2 Likes

well
yeah

5 Likes

“Where’s the milkbag?”

@Reddit-Word_H83r :
artworks-6p3jyNxmTlYVFbac-Oq0Y5Q-t500x500

2 Likes

Might as well toss some of her dead baby shitrats in there for her last moments.

Either she discovers they’re dead and it breaks the last of her hope, or she panics thinking they’re alive as they get buried in the earth along with her.

5 Likes

That must be a new shop, that is some improper milkbagging, it still has arms and can still talk. Newbs

2 Likes

He’s a first trip breeder

1 Like

You know I was going to ask, why not sew her mouth shut? It keeps the noise down and it gets satisfaction from the abuser

3 Likes

This is the best one so far!

1 Like
1 Like

ah a YTpoop
a man of culture as I see

1 Like

Huh…good question 0-0. Like…the fluffies aren’t gonna shit up-sorry mean shut up, so why not take steps? Man people are weird.

1 Like

Because he likes hearing her beg and plead.

Why does he tell her to shut up and not disturb the neighbors? Because she wants to be a good fluffy, and good fluffies don’t disturb the neighbors, so now she feels she is a bad fluffy because she’s crying, which makes her even more miserable.

Never let the fluffy think they have done anything right. The truly expert abuser is careful in how they show their amusement at the fluffy’s suffering, because some fluffies are so brainwashed that they will think that their “daddeh” being happy means they are a good fluffy, even if the daddeh is flaying them alive.

You should only laugh at the very end, so they die knowing they have been utterly betrayed.

This does occasionally result in fluffy ghosts, but since they are just as ineffective as their living counterparts, it just means you get to abuse them more.

And now I’m going to shower because I got a little too evil for my own comfort there.

1 Like

Yes you did. Go fucking shower ya damn fool.

1 Like

Turns out you can’t wash out EVIL!

I do think its interesting, from a psychological perspective, that my post really did make me feel bad. This is all fictional, yet my sense of empathy with these fictional creatures is strong enough that I feel an actual sense of guilt.

I’ve felt this way at least once before, when I beat Knights of the Old Republic going full Dark Side; I felt so…unclean…that I immediately started a Light Side game, even while admiring how awesome the DS ending was.

2 Likes