The Fourth of July Part 19 by Karn

Enjoying the look of suspicion and dread he left on Sassy’s face, the mare clearly scared of what his intentions with Candyfloss were, Seth was ecstatic. Leaving before Sassy could even respond, Seth walked out the guest bathroom, chuckling as he shut the door. He knew that she wouldn’t want to give up Candyfloss without a fight, and that’s just what he was wanting from her. Smiling as he thought about his plans for the defiant mare, Seth made his way back to his hobby room.

Opening the door, Seth walked in, his first sight being Raptor writhing against his tape restraints, screaming as soon as Seth was within eyesight. Approaching slowly, Seth stepped in front of his workbench, bringing his hand over Raptor, the small pegasus’ eyes going wider and wider as his hand grew closer.

“*SCREEEEEEE!!! NUUUUUU!!! NU MOWE HUWTIES FOW FWUFFY!!! MUMMAH!!! HEWP!!! SABE BABBEH!!! *SCREEEEEEE!!!”

Closing his eyes, expecting the worst, Raptor was suddenly shocked to find that the monster was petting him. Lightly cooing, he opened his eyes, looking up to Seth, equal parts longing and fear in his eyes. “I think you’ve had enough for now. There’s a project I need to get done so I need the room. If your a good fluffy, and you’re quiet and don’t bother daddy, I’ll help you with your no-no hurties.” Pressing against the pegasus’ swollen testicles, Seth held back a smile as Raptor winced and flailed, desperate to comfort his pained genitals.

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…Waptow’s nu-nu hab wowstest huwties…nu wike…p’wease hewp Waptow wiff huwties…”

“If you’re good, I will after I’m done.” Walking over to the supplies he had purchased, Seth got to work. Taking the kiddy pool, Seth measured out how much of it he’d need and using a black sharpie, made several notches marking where he’d need to cut. Seth then grabbed his hacksaw and carefully cut along the marks until he had cut off roughly a fourth of the pool. Using some duct tape, he covered the slightly coarse ridges from the cutting, checking each section carefully with his hand. Tearing a garbage bag into sections, he then stretched them along the outer edges, creating a sheeting that covered the large opening, taping one into place, stretching the next over it, and then taping that one into place, over and over until the makeshift barrier was taut, his hand unable to tear through.

Happy with his handiwork, Seth turned to the 2x4s he had bought. Taking one, he began to measure it into small cuts, only two inches long each. Cutting them, he also cut a thin line into each as they were finished, setting them aside. Focusing on the rest of the lumber for now, Seth began to saw a second board, cutting it into thirds and then using the three small boards to hold the other two firmly together, his finished product almost resembling a wide ladder. Nodding with approval at his work. Seth stood up, stretching as he rose, the bending and nailing leaving him a bit sore. “Maybe Jerome’s right…I feel old.”

After working the kinks out of his back, Seth got back to work, getting the poster board and using some adhesive, affixing it to the back, so that it was now visible through the frame he had created. Reaching into his trunk, he got an several old tube with a red label that read Plastic Bubbles and a small yellow straw that Seth kept with them.

This was one of Seth’s older toys. It was impossible to find the stuff these days, at least this version anyway. It was a rubbery goop that could be blown into solid bubbles with a plastic straw. He had always gotten a slight kick out of it when he was a kid, but there was a special reason that he kept tubes of the original version. If even a small spark touched the stuff, it caught fire. And if it was blown into a bubble then instead it would explode!

Standing the wooden platform upright, Seth made some small holes at several points within the poser board, each no bigger than a pinhole. Making sure that they were relatively smooth, he then opened one of the red tubes and squeezed a small yellow glob onto the straw. Blowing into the other end, he had made a yellow plastic bubble no bigger than a cherry. Giggling at the old toy, he then blew several more, of many different colors. Using some thread, Seth tied a small knot around the bump where the straw had been taken out, threading them through the small holes in the poser board.

“Now for the clasps…” Seth took some metal pieces and worked them through the notches he had sawed into his smaller cuts, using a screwdriver to tighten them until the metal was firm and immovable. He then affixed the second part of the metal bands to the main boards on his wooden platform, one by one, the protruding wooden pieces now looking like tiny planks for undersized pirates. Giving one a healthy smack, the clasp untensed and the plank fell forward, still firmly connected to the board but now in the down position. Flipping it back up lightly, Seth smiled as it snapped back into position.

Working a single finishing nail into each of the planks, choosing them because of their small size, Seth then pulled out a pack of Nine-volt batteries, tearing it open with his teeth. Using some glue, he then adhered a battery close to each nail, making sure that there was only a few inches in between. Standing again as he looked at his work, Seth nodded approvingly. “The kid’s are gonna love this…”

Seth set his creations aside, looking over to Raptor, the pegasus lying still except the occasional sob. To his credit, he had been fairly quiet during Seth’s work and that warranted some kind of reward. Putting away his tools, Seth retrieved a special first aid kit that he had put together, just for fluffies. Carrying the small case, he walked over to the workbench.

“Ok buddy. You were a very good fluffy, so I’m going to help you with your no-no problem.” Looking up to Seth, his eyes still wet with tears, an apprehensive smile began to grow on Raptor’s face. As Seth began to remove his taped on restraints, his tail began to wag.

“Weawwy?! Munstah hewp Waptow? Tink Waptow am gud fwuffy?”

Smiling as he gently rolled the pegasus over on his back, Seth nodded lightly. “I think that Raptor behaved exactly as I asked him to, and with time could be a very good fluffy.” Pleased with all of the praise and attention, Raptor smiled as he closed his eyes, the ecstatic pegasus not noticing the syringe that Seth had pulled out of the kit.

“Waptow am gud fwuffy gen! *giggles An’ munstah wuv Waptow!”

“Well we’re certainly getting there…” Seth smiled to the pegasus before holding him down by his chest, his other hand holding the syringe. His eyes suddenly going wide, Raptor shook against Seth’s hand, screaming as he thrashed his head back and forth, clearly anticipating more torture.

“NUUUUUUU!!! MUNSTAH AM WIAW!!! *SCREEEEEEE!!! MUNSTAH NU WAN HEWP WAPTOW!!! WAPTOW NU WAN HUWTIES NU MOWE!!! *SCREEEEEEE!!! FWUFFY AM FOW HUGGIES AN’ WUV!!!..*huuu…huuu…*chirp…huuu…”

His screams of horror had quickly devolved into sobs and chirps, with Raptor clearly fearing the worst. And to be fair, Seth probably wasn’t helping with the fits of laughter as the flailing pegasus struggled against him. “Calm down Raptor. I meant what I said.” Chuckling as he held the syringe, knowing good and well that the sight of it would sent the pegasus into a panic. “You’re probably too young or possibly not smart enough to understand this, but sometimes to help someone in pain, you have to hurt them first.”

Seth had done this procedure before, as had many fluffy owners. The ability to recover from injuries quickly was Hasbio’s doing, and one of the more important parts in creating the biotoy. They had to be soft and harmless but also resilient and durable, a duality paradox that was answered with their heightened ability to heal and to heal quickly.

This was a double edged sword in many cases however, from fluffies that were suffering from chronic illnesses or mortal wounds would linger far longer than the suffering biotoy would like. And it also created the occasional medical complication, making some conditions that were rare in humans, common in fluffies. One such affliction was a testicular hydrocele. Basically fluid would collect in the tissue surrounding the testicle(s), causing swelling, pain, nausea, and extreme discomfort for the unlucky guy. With colts and stallions, any damage to their genitals would almost always lead to a minor rupture within at least, with their speedy recovery leading to an excess of fluid build up.

Which brought Seth to the cure, such as it was. He would have to use an empty syringe to drain the excess fluid from Raptor’s scrotum. It was going to be excruciating but the irony was that Seth was being honest. It would relieve the pressure and Raptor’s swelling would go down afterwards.

Wanting to savor his suffering but not really wanting to lie about the pegasus’ reward, Seth simply gripped Raptor tightly in his hand and pressed the needle through the swollen tissue of his testicles, pulling back on the plunger slowly. Thrashing as he shrieked, his agonized screams no longer resembling words as his mouth began to foam lightly, Raptor’s eyes slowly rolled into the back of his head as he blacked out.

“*SCREEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee…”

Taking the syringe to the utility sink, Seth emptied the viscous fluid within, using antiseptic to sanitize it for future use. Walking over to the bench afterwards, Seth gave Raptor a once over, the pegasus’ srotum already looking far better as the swelling had become barely noticeable. Feeling uncharacteristically charitable at the moment, Seth spent the next few minutes bathing Raptor, changing the wax paper on his workbench, and even placing a food and water dish next to the carrier, as well as putting a small litterbox just against the tool board. Placing the unconcious pegasus back on the workbench, Seth sighed. “Don’t say I never did anything for ya…”

Grabbing an old and worn rubber ball from his trunk, Seth made his way to the living room. Before he even cleared the kitchen, he could hear Cyclops crying, her desperate sobs betraying her heartache and woe. Looking past the corner, Seth could see her lying with her foals, sans Kickball, who was on the far end of the tarp, laying on her belly with her legs splayed outward.

Sidling so he could be seen, Seth greeted his sullen fluffy. “Hey sweety…you ok?” Looking up at Seth, Cyclops’ face was a vison of grief and despair, her face wet and matted with tears. Trying her best to speak between sobs, she rose up, walking to the edge of the tarp.

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…Daddeh…*huuu…huuu…huuu…Daddeh wus wite bout’ Kik’baw…*huuu…huuu…huuu…Kik’baw am ba’ babbeh…*huuu…huuu…huuu…Nu wan du wah mummah teww Kik’baw tu du…*huuu…huuu…huuu…”

Crossing the gate and letting the ball fall to the floor, Seth got on one knee, putting his arms out, prompting Cyclops to sit on her hindquarters and put her front hooves in the air, crying as she begged to be held.

“…upsies p’wease daddeh…”

Scooping her up, Seth held her, hugging her with one arm as he stroked her lovingly with the other. "My poor Cyclops…She’s such a sweet fluffy and such a good mother, only to be given a bad baby like Kickball. Petting her as he rocked her lightly, Seth could feel her calm down, her shaking slowing as she cooed and nuzzled against him. “Listen, I know it might give you heart hurties, but daddy has an idea about what to do with Kickball…”

55 Likes

Yesss boy! Kickball needs to eat shit lmao

1 Like

how old is seth specifically? im predicting somewhere in his mid 40s?

2 Likes

1 Like

No lol
He’s in his late 20’s.
He only feels old because after all that bending and such he was exceptionally sore.

3 Likes