The heck is a jellen

please help me I have entirely failed to look into these or understand their presence

I need to know so I can understand funnies

7 Likes

Same tbh

1 Like

Some kind of inside meme in the community I don’t understand, like Big Chungus and Amogus.

2 Likes

The Jellenheimer is the deepest secret of the fluffy community.
Some say we dreamed them into life
Some say they were always there
Some say there’s just one Jellenheimer and it moves so quickly that it appears to be in multiple places at once.
Noone is quite sure where Jellenheimer comes from.
All we can say for sure is that Jellenheimer shows up in some very strange places and situations.

12 Likes

ball with smiley face go numnumnumnum

4 Likes

Jellenheimers are the fluffy fandom’s version of cosmic, eldritch horror. That’s how I’ve always viewed them. Ability-wise, they’re jelly-like beasts with magic powers, kind of like a fluffy slasher movie villain. They can even easily kill humans in some headcanons.

6 Likes

I mean, if you want a serious, non-fun answer according to the Fluffy Pony Wiki at least:

“The true origin of Jellenheimer comes from an image drawn by the artist Xeno depicting several crudely drawn fluffy pony foals. The user named BigBowlOfSketties commented the image at Fluffybooru and said “lol those are definitely not foals. Those are like a whole new species. I’ll call 'em… Jellenheimers.” Thus, a whole ‘new’ fluffy species was born. Since then, artists have drawn several more images of Jellenheimers. In most of said images, the Jellenheimers stand in the background, sometimes partially hidden, serving more as cameo appearances rather than being the main focus. They never say or do anything, or interact with other characters. Like mentioned earlier, they just stand still and smile.”

Wolfram Sparks is the person who apparently created their modern appearance though some of the old timers might be able to correct that if it’s not right. As was noted, sometimes they’re depicted as murdering fluffy ponies in zany ways with more recent interpretations.

15 Likes

When I went looking for answers on my own that’s all I found as well.

1 Like

They exist.

2 Likes

Universe dependent. Usually eldritch horrors

4 Likes

It’s my understanding that they’re never seen to move. They stay completely still until you look away.

2 Likes

For my universe they are/ it is a popular crypid that has been turned in to a pop culture icon. They have tv show marketable plushies, toys, you name it. There’s only one that has been seen. What it is, and it wants, is unknown.

5 Likes

anything from a weird looking runt to a chaos demon

4 Likes

like @lemonlimeskull explained, they’re just badly drawn foals. why they’ve adopted this new “edgy eldritch creature” persona that kills everything beats me. i just know im sick of it.

9 Likes

Its fuckin dumb dont use them

4 Likes

Relevant to the conversation
https://fluffy-community.com/t/xenocide-test-007-by-xeno-aka-the-first-jellenheimer-s/20709

I believe the user BigBowlofSketties pointed out that these foals were so poorly drawn but they were not foals at all. They were labelled “Jellenheimers”

4 Likes

Fluffy version of Slenderman.

2 Likes

@Virgil and @lemonlimeskull nailed it.

In my headcanon they are horrors beyond imagining that are best not spoken about.

3 Likes

@Virgil @Fuzztoy @lemonlimeskull @bunnybunnyhops

Thank you all! I will now understand the jokes : D
Will I use them, probably not. Fluffy/human consuming cryptid isn’t my vibe, but I might interpret them back to their basic foalhood or something. Who knoOOoOws

3 Likes

Me, I’m the exact opposite. I’ve already got so many things that eat humans and fluffies, every niche the jellenheimers could fill has been filled. Those little red bastards would just be a hat on a hat.

But I’ve still got a sweet idea…

2 Likes