The Herd - Pt 7 [Kslatt]

The next day…

Coffee cutely played with his daughter as mike talked on his phone.

“I’ll be there at 1 sasha”

“Okay mike, uhh my schedule’s kinda tight, so i’m preparing in advance, are they also coming?”

“Yeah i’ve gotten coffee’s leash set up and collie has to come too since i obviously won’t leave a foal home alone.”

“yeah true, i guess we’re ready, see you later mike.”

“bye”

beep

“Cawfee suu cited fo’ pawkie!”

“I know little guy” Mike patted coffee’s head.

Brownie, nestled in the sleeping quarters, lovingly watched over her precious litter, they’ve all finally reached adolescence, they joyfully ran around and played, her oldest, Maverick playfully chased down his two energetic brothers, Bluetail and Heph, while her daughter, Strawberry, gave huggies to their little brother, Boru.

Outside…

Fire checked up on the rest of the herd, ever since they ransacked the garden, they were forbidden from entering inside and mike set up a large fence with a locked gate right after, fire soon stumbled upon a crying red dam hiding behind a tree, the mare didn’t notice him as fire approached her.

“Hew-?”

“EEEEEE!! MUNSTA!!”

The mare shit herself in fear and she tried to run, her fat belly totally immobilizing her, the mare stopped and sobbed.

“mawe otay?”

“huuuuuu sniff …speciew fwien weab fwuffy…”

“gib enfies buh nu wan be speciew fwien! den speciew fwiend weab and dun com bac fo suu wong!”

“dun wuwwy fwuffy, fiwe am smawty! gon caww daddeh fo hewp!”

Fire ran to the house.

“Nuu! nu weab fwuffy hewe!”

Inside the house…

Mike prepared his clothes as coffee and his daughter watched tv, it was educational youtube videos for kindergarteners, mike didn’t really like fluffy tv, he saw an article claiming that it was terrible for your fluffy’s brain, to be honest, the website it was on was kinda infamous for spreading misinformation, but the channel was kinda creepy anyways.

Glass Knocking

Mike opened the door.

“Daddeh! Fwuffy nee hewp!”

Sigh “Sorry fire i’m busy now”

“Buh daddeh! mawe hab babbehs!”

“Fine…”

Mike followed fire behind the tree, mike picked up the pregnant mare and brought her into the sleeping quarters.

“Okay”

Mike checked the time on his phone.

12:52

Mike left and fire went inside.

“speciew fiend!”

Fire and brownie happily nuzzled each other and he lovingly hugged his foals.

Princess hugged her bestes as her two other foals played with each other, her little green colt stopped and gazed at a pretty pink filly playing with her siblings, her cute swirly mane and gorgeous eyes, he felt his special place feel nice, embarrassed, he ran behind his mother’s tail.

Mike affixed coffee’s leash, ready to go, he put on his backpack and they took off in his car, he lives in a fairly small town a few miles from the main city, a mix of urban and rural, coffee layed in the backseats as he held collie in his arms, some time passed and they finally arrived at a hilly deep forested area.

Kolton Park.

Mike carried the sleepy stallion out of the car, the cold air danced around the woodlands, the clouds engulfing the bright blue sky, they walked around the park grounds for a few hours, they eventually found the perfect spot atop a hill and used a wooden table overseeing the farmlands of the town, collie looked in awe at the beautiful view.

“Mummah!” Coffee squeaked

“Oh! hey sash!”

Sasha appeared with a red hoodie and sat beside mike, coffee cuddling beside her.

“The drive was kind of long from my place”

“Pretty short for me” Mike responded.

“Soo what do you do on the weekends?” Mike asked.

“Eh, I mostly keep to myself at home but…sometimes I travel to the coast with my family, how your brother?”

“He’s doing fine, But I don’t really keep in contact with him that much…but were planning a family get together some day”

“Welp. I’m famished, lets get some snacks shall we?”

“Hehe. sure Michael”

They made their way to the snack bar and sat down near the counter, they got their food and began eating, collie joyfully munched on potato chips, mike chugging down a cold can of sprite.

mike felt a soft tug on his pants, he looked down to see a feral purple alicorn looking up at him with a few chirpies resting on her back, mike was intrigued that there were feral alicorns roaming the forest, probably escaped captivity.

“Nummies?”

“Here you go dear” Sasha placed the bag of chips down and the mare hastily ran into the dark trees.

Time passed and the white sky turned dark, mike brought coffee and his foal back to the car and they soon arrived home.

“Cawfee sweepy…”

“Yeah me too”

Mike layed coffee in his bed and he landed on his bed exhausted.

Outside…

Fire snuggled his special friend as their foals drifted off to sleep.

Previous

[Holy shit this took me days to write]

8 Likes