The Keeper Of Hell (Alternate Version) by bunnybunnyhops

Minor difference from the first version, the bottom is now a stuff animal and not a practice foal.

Dr. Lois pulled into his parking spot in front of the place he both loved and hated, his workplace. He picked up his still sleeping fluffy in his carrier and hopped out of his 75’ Ranger. The F250 pickup was bigger than he needed, but it was his dad’s truck and he couldn’t part with it.

Dr. Lois walked into the noisy lobby. Everyone turned away from him and pretend he didn’t exist. He hated it. He didn’t like being ignore. He couldn’t make the room fall silent like Alice. He envy that talent. He could do a lot with that power, but he could never manage to do it.

He fought his quirk as he walked into the elevator. The people there were doing the same thing as the people in the lobby. This was why he liked working alone. No one could ignore him.

The doors opened on his floor and he found a surprise. One of his few friends were waiting for him. He smiled wide. “Good morning, Cathleen.”

“Eugene, you know I hate being called that.”

“I know, Kitty, I’m just playing.”

Cathy held out her hand. “Scissors.”

“Go to the Quartermaster.”

Cathy frowned. “Trichotemnomania.”

Dr. Lois grumbled as he handed over his scissors. He had trichotemnomania. A normal healthy condition that became an unhealthy habit. It was the reason his hair looked like it was cut by a weed eater. He would cut off chunks of his hair when he was stressed or upset. He had to fight the urge. He knew not having scissors would help.

“Can you take Laddie to daycare today? Lily still ignores me and only talks to Laddie.”

“No, but only because I need to do a check up on him. I know you told me that his doing fine on his new legs, but I pride myself on my work.”

Dr. Lois laughed. “Fine, but don’t spoil him. He’s good and I like to keep him that way.”

Cathy half smiled. She couldn’t spoil Laddie even if she wanted to. Laddie was a good and loyal fluffy. He didn’t listen to anyone but Dr. Lois and those that had permission from him. He didn’t take treats or toys from anyone, but Dr. Lois. Laddie did play and got along with other fluffies, but he would never get into a fight over anything. If another fluffy got bratty and wanted something for themselves, Laddie would let them have it and did something else. If another fluffy insulted him, he ignore them. When he got the feeling in his lumps he ignored it. He didn’t have permission to have a special friend or babies. He wanted to be the best fluffy in the world for his daddy. However, that didn’t make him a pushover.

Laddie had permission to fight back. With mechanical legs and longer sharper horn. Laddie could fight back hard. A little too hard in the case of the only fight he been in. The bigger stallion didn’t die, but after a few surgeries he ended up in the pillow room by himself. He was scarred more than physically. Dr. Lois lessons and being friends with cannibals and cyborgs helped Laddie learn to defend himself.

Dr. Lois handed over Laddie and when to his lab. The yells and demands of the worst of the worst fluffy kind could offer surrounded him. Smarties, couldn’t reform them, might as well find different ways to torture them until the break either physically or mentally. His first project of the day were three fluffy mares. One was called BM 33, she had foals that looked exactly like her. BM 41 had colorful babies that didn’t matched her or her “special friend” in anyway. The last, BM 26, had nothing but brown foals. There was a fourth and fifth control, but the fourth carried the cannibal mutation and no sense of small do to a previous experiment. Her starving “poopie” babies turned vampire after they got a few teeth and bleed her to death while she slept. She never found it was her own foals feasting on her on a nightly basis.

The fifth mare was in another department. She wasn’t a smarty and didn’t show signs of becoming one. The project just need a normal fluffy for comparison. Unless something majorly change with her, she would never see the inside of his department.

Dr. Lois checked on BM 33. Her foals were fat, healthy, and hitting all their milestones on time. Because they all looked and smell the same, she couldn’t tell which one was her best baby. She usually picked the first to her teat as her best baby until the next feeding time. None where showing signs of being bratty.

Next he looked in on BM 41. Most of her foals looked healthy and fat. She couldn’t pick at best baby at first. They were all so pretty, but eventually she began picking a best baby by changing the colors of her “special friend” in her mind. Each day it would change. The foals each got their fair share at first, but eventually as the mare got set in her mind the colors her “special friend” was, a pecking order was set. When this happened. Dr. Lois took the best baby away and the whole process began again and the smaller ones would catch back up. The baby he took was always bratty, but so far, they could be saved and turned back into good fluffy.

Dr. Lois picked up a very fat filly pushing around one of the smaller ones. The foal yelled and screamed. “Bad uppies, mummah, hewp bestes’ babbeh.”

Dr. Lois said nothing. He place the foal into a box for the “Correction Department.” Which was just a room in his lab where he kept fluffies even worst than smarties. Three male Hellgremlins everyone called “The Boys.” They did as they pleased. They beat up and raped anything and everything. Alive, dead, inanimate, each other, didn’t matter what. If they could get their good feels, they would.

The Boys shit where they pleased. Even on each other. For that reason, every morning, the room and them would get hosed down before they got their breakfast. They hated it and made their complaints known. However, they were screaming into the void. Their room was automatic. All people had to do was full their auto feeder and the soap for their daily hosing.

The boys only saw humans when they brought them victims. An unruly fluffy that needed to be punished in the worst way. Adults were put in unprotected. They got they full treatment. Younger fluffies were put into a cage. If they fluffy and stayed in the middle of they cage. They remained unharmed. Not all of them were that smart.

Dr. Lois ignored BM 41’s screams and threats and moved on to BM 26. The foals were small and half starved. He signed and made a note. “Why aren’t you feeding your babies this time?”

The mare scoffed. “Nu am bestest smawty mummah’s babbehs, am bad poopies babbehs. Bad poopie took gud babbehs an’ weft bad poopies.”

‘It’s this song and dance again,’ Dr. Lois thought. He put down his clip board and put on coveralls, gloves, booties and a face shield. “You know the punishment for not taking care of babies.” He opened BM 26’s cage.

BM 26 went to the back of the cage. “Dummeh nu touch bestes’ smawty.” She had been punished many times before. It never crossed her mind she deserved the punishment. It was everyone else’s fault. She was perfect and she did everything right, everyone else was too dumb to see it.

Dr. Lois grabbed the smarty mare by the scuff of her neck. The mare screamed and shit all over her cage. He let her mess up her cage. After she was empty, he took her to a sink and turned on the cold water. The mare cried and screamed, and fought fruitlessly to get out.

Dr. Lois cleaned the cage. Not for BM 26, she could sit in her own filth for all he cared, but to keep his lab clean. As for the four foals, they had the misfortune of being born to such a horrible mother. He knew they were all had a high chance of dying, and it would be soon. He had the power to save them. However, that would stop the experiment and he would have to start all over again. Science requires a lot of blood sacrifices. This babies were born sacrifices. He wasn’t going to make their impending death be in vein by giving up when he was so close to proving his theory.

Dr.Lois placed the foals back in the cage after giving them a bath. BM 26 was getting horsed from screaming by the time he got back to her. He checked of she was fully clean before going back to punishing her.

Dr. Lois strapped her down to a table. He thought of he’s options. She would laugh of a sorry stick. She was already whip her until she was an unrecognizable bloody mess. He had to take from her. She was already a patchwork of fluff. Taking her fluff wouldn’t be enough. Taking legs had been done to death, and just made smarties more mouthy. Taking the tongue made them more aggressive. The dumb fuck drowned in their own spit by taking their teeth. Taking their hearing makes them bash their heads until they die. She’s kill her foals if her eyes were taken. She wasn’t feeding her foals, so taking her crotch tits wasn’t an option. Their was one thing he could take, but the question was, did he need her to have foals again?

Dr. Lois made a call to The Quartermaster. To the his luck, The Quartermaster had one in stock. The older man couldn’t remember who order it or why. Or even why whover order it never pick it up. Maybe for some grooming or some humiliation. He didn’t know if cared enough to find out.

Dr. Lois made his way to the supply room and got his new instrument of punishment. He took it to his lab and opened it up like a child on Christmas morning. It was perfect. It was twice the diameter and length of a stallions penis could ever be.

Dr. Lois tied up BM 26’s tail. He clicked the curling iron to it’s highest setting. “You’ve been demanding a new special friend.” He began shoving it up her vagina before she could say anything.

The mare screamed bloody murder. She felt like her special place was being ribbed apart. It was like having babies, but backwards and somehow worse and slower.

BM 26 found her voice. “Nu bad speshuw huggies, nu bad…”

Dr. Lois did a quick hard push forward making the mare shut up. When he couldn’t go anymore in. He plugged the curling iron in. “You thought that was painful, just you wait.”

BM 26 took a minute to answer. “Bad dummeh munsta gabe bestes’ smawty mummah, bad enfie, an’ wowstes’ speshuw pwace huwties.”

“Don’t flatter yourself, your too ugly for even The Boys, and they fuck shit.”

BM 26 started to fell warm inside. At first it was weird, then it was uncomfortable, then painful. She yelled, “Speshuw pwace hab buwnie huwties.”

Dr. Lois looked. The light wasn’t on. “Yes, and it’s going to get worse.”

BM 26 fought to get away, the burning was getting worse. It wasn’t just her special place. It was starting to feel like every nerve in her body was catching on fire. Her words turned into babble which turned into another round of screaming. This pain was worse than the pain from before. Her mind and body began to turn off. Her vision became blurred. She could only taste and smell copper. The only sound she could hear was her racing heart. She couldn’t wish for death. Her only thought was pain. She could only feel pain. Her every breath a horses scream. Her world was pure agony.

The scent of cooking flesh filled the room. Dr. Lois took another look at the curling iron. The flesh round it had turned black and blistered. He seemed it good enough. He removed to curling iron and unplugged it. He left it on the stainless steel table to cool. He freed BM 26 and place the catatonic fluffy in her cage. He didn’t care if she stayed that way or not. Wouldn’t effect the project.

Dr. Lois placed the bratty foal in The Boys room and moved on to the next project he was working on. It was a fluffy that was once a stallion, but was now a mare. Do to a report of a previous project. He knew the fluffy’s new parts were fully functional. Now that the fluffy was fully healed, it was time to put those functions to use.

Dr. Lois pick up the fluffy. “BM 50, it’s time to meet your special friend.”

BM 50 wiggled with joy. “Dummeh hooman finawwy wisten. Dummeh mawe goin’ to gib wot gud feews to smawty.”

Dr. Lois laughed. “Yes, she is.” He got out the breeding frame. The breeding frame was a simple device. The mare was strapped down to it. It left her butt in the air with no where to go. There was an option to mute the mare but that wasn’t needed this time around.

BM 50 found themselves in this device. “Wat am dummeh hooman doing?”

Dr. Lois cut off BM 50’s tail… “Preparing the dummy mare.” he spayed something on BM 50’s ass and back legs. “That should do it.”

Dr. Lois left BM 50 confused on the floor in front of the mirror. They had no idea what was going on, but they knew it wasn’t good. They knew they had to get away and fast.

Dr. Lois came back carrying a brown and orange fluffy. He had borrowed him from the breeding department. Despite his colors and being deaf, he gave out good looking healthy young. His old special friend had died and he been heart broken. He was on the hunt for a new one. No mare had wanted him for his colors. His lump hurt. He respected the “no.” Now before his eyes was a mare offering herself. From the smell, she needed babies. He was not wasting the opportunity.

BM 50 yelled as the brown stallion mounted them, “Dummeh poopie, nu am mawe. Wet smawty go. Smawty…” their words were taken away by the new sensation of the stallion entering them.

Dr. Lois laughed. “Have fun you two.” He left them to it.

Next was checking on the fluffies for his rehab project. The three fluffies wanted to yell and make demands, but they knew what would happen if they did. Painful shocks. They stayed silent until he feed them and left. They didn’t know about his plans for them that afternoon.

At lunch Dr. Lois went to Cathy’s lab. He found her by her desk with bowl of roman. “You have another one of those?”

Cathy didn’t look at him. “Refrigerator. You know where everything is.” She sat down to her meal.

Dr. Lois made himself a bowl and joined Cathy. “Why do you always get the fancy roman?”

“Because I can.” Cathy offered him hot oil. “Anybody die today?”

Dr. Lois shook his head. “Nope, they all still alive and bitching.” He sighed. “Can we not talk about those vile creatures?”

Cathy decided to tease him. “Okay. Stole any lunches lately?”

“I only did that once for a experiment. It was bad curry anyway, even the fluffy thought so. And I made up for it.”

“Bad curry or not, you have the reputation now.”

“Whatever.”

“Fine, I’ll be your mother, when are you going to get a girlfriend. I want grandbabies.”

Dr. Lois pointed a fork at her. “When are you?”

Cathy laughed. “You know I’m not pretty or normal enough to get anybody. Yo ho, the single life for me.”

Dr. Lois was going to argue, but decided against it. Some people had a hard time dating so their relationships were few and far between. He finished his noodles and looked at his fluffy.

Laddie had been waiting for his daddy to knowledge him. He knew he had to wait silently and patiently. Like all fluffies patience wasn’t his strong suit. He wanted to run up to his daddy and beg for his attention, but he controlled himself. He knew his daddy’s love was conditional and he could lose it very easily. He had to be the best fluffy ever to keep his love. Had to fight his deep ingrained wants and desires. One wrong move and daddy would throw him away like his first fluffy mummah and human daddy. The things he was gifted would be taken away. His warm safe room full of everything a fluffy could need. The pretty robotic legs and extra long horn Cathy gave him. From daddy’s other friend he got his lovely red eyes and later his orange right eye when his old right eye got sick and had to be replaced. And even though it was scary, his daddy was kind enough to show him what happened to smarties. Like his daddy, he didn’t like smarties. They were always angry, meanies and made demands. To keep him safe, daddy taught how to give smarties forever sleepies by showing him videos and have him do what he saw. Laddie didn’t like it, but he did it. It made his daddy happy and that was enough for him not to feel so guilty about it. He would lose all that and the ability to defend himself if he made one slip up.

Dr. Lois called to Laddie. “Come here if you’ve been good for Cathy.”

Laddie walked to his daddy. “Yes, Wois.”

Dr. Lois looked at Cathy. “Has he?”

Cathy nodded. “As good as my homemade ice cream.”

Dr. Lois laughed. “Good.” He offered Laddie a slice of apple.

"Fank 'ou, wois."Laddie carefully took the offered treat. Daddy rarely offered him treats. It was kibble or something called a salad when daddy said he needed greens. From what he could remember about before. His old fluffy mummah got sketties at the end of what humans called a week. The word rumbled mouth watering desires in him. He asked his daddy about them once. Daddy asked if he was asking for them. He said no. Daddy seem pleased and told him that sketties are bad foods that made good fluffies into smarties. Laddie wanted to stay a good fluffy so he never brought it up again and refused them the one time he was offered them from the daycare lady.

Dr. Lois patted Laddie’s head. “Do you want to help me in the lab?”

Laddie thought about it. “Do Wois nee’ Waddie in meanie smawty woom?”

Dr. Lois smiled. Laddie was a strange, but a fun toy. “No, I don’t need you there. I’m asking if you want to help me.”

Laddie tilted his held. He didn’t want to be there, but he wanted to please his daddy. What would make his daddy happy? “Waddie wiww hewp Wois if Wois wan’ Waddie to hewp.”

Dr. Lois made a pleased sound. “If that is the case, come with me.” Dr. Lois led Laddie to his lab. He like testing the fluffy’s loyalty to him. He had something dreadful in mind for his next test for the fluffy, but that was for another time. He wanted him for something simple and easy today.

Dr. Lois led Laddie to a room. A crooked mare lay in the middle. Every bone seem to have been broken and healed in their new position then broken again to heal until she barely resembled a fluffy. Her belly was swollen, a clear indication she was heavily pregnant and was due at any moment.

Dr. Lois spoke. “She’s overdue. Try helping her and induce labor and deliver the foals. If you can’t, cut her open. After that, grant her wish for death.”

Laddie nodded. Waddie do bestes’." He had to know. “Wat happen tu fwuffy?”

Dr. Lois looked at his note. He couldn’t remember the mare’s story. He heard so many hard luck stories that they just bled into each other. “Her mate was a smartie leader. He broken her bones because he thought she was having special hugs with other stallions. Then kept breaking them so she couldn’t leave their den.”

Laddie fought his tears. He had to be brave and strong for his daddy, and for this poor mare in front of him. He could do this. He couldn’t fail. His daddy was counting on him.

Dr. Lois left Laddie bottles of milk for the foals and went on to checked on BM 50 and their new “friend.” The fluffies were still going at it. Fluids from their special alone time together was running down BM 50s legs. Dr. Lois debated on stopping their mating, but there was no blood yet and the brown stallion deserved to make up for last time, so he left them to keep at it.

Dr. Lois went to the smarties for the rehab project. They were fighting over a ball. He have gave them a shock. “That is enough.”

The three fluffies screamed from the pain. They yelled different things about them being good. They looked at him and refrained from insulting and cursing at him.

Dr. Lois smiled wade. “Okay fuck heads, tell me which rule you three broke last night.” He knew when he walked in that morning, but he wanted them to think they got away with it.

The fluffies couldn’t hide their guilt. 19 got the mare smell and they shared a room. It was only natural for the boy to get their good feels and give her babies. They waited until all the humans left and told 19 to choice which one was giving her babies. She told them to fuck each other if they want good feels. They weren’t good enough for her. They didn’t take no for an answer and teamed up on her. At first in a way that was kind of smart for a fluffy. Double vaginal wasn’t something he expected. But it made it possible for her to be pregnant with foals from both stallions instead of the first stallion that got to her. During some oral the two boys turned on each other and now they both had swore assholes.

“Bwoke nu wuwe.” 19 finally said in a shaking voice.

Only the two boys got shocked. Dr. Lois couldn’t risk a unique pregnancy. The first documentation case of fluffy heteropaternal superfecundation. He still needed to punish her for lying. “Don’t lie to me 19. I know you have tummy babies.”

19 sunk low. “Nu gib spawk owwies tu gud mummah.”

“I’m not.”

19 perked up.

“But I am taking you out of here and putting you in a cage after giving you a good hit with the sorry stick.”

19 eyes went wide. She shook in fear. Dr. Lois was known to draw blood with every stroke. She was the one losing her nice room and being punished, not the boys for giving her bad enfies. “Nineteen nu bwoke wuwe, said nu to speshuw huggies. Nu wan’ babbehs.”

Dr. Lois didn’t care. She was the one that needed to be taken out. “Should have fought harder. The rule is no babies. No special hugs is a different rule.” He shocked the boys again for breaking that rule.

19 was too scared and dizzy to fight. Dr. Lois picked her up. He gave her a hard hit with the sorry stick and put her in one of the cages for soon mummahs. “You still have to do the experiment with Peter.”

Dr. Lois returned to the room with the two boys. They were having a tantrum. “Bwin’ back nineteen nao.” They demanded. “Tummy babbehs nee’ daddeh.”

Dr. Lois have them a shock. “Can’t. She’ll be returned to you once her foals are born and you’ve been fixed. You two obviously can’t control yourself.”

“Twenty nu am bwoken, meanie hooman bwoken.”

Red wasn’t as dumb as 20. He knew what “fixed” meant. He remembered his old no good herd leader talking about it. “Nee’ wumps to be gud daddeh fo’ babbehs.”

Dr. Lois wanted to mess with the two. He come up with an idea. A little side project with them. “Right, you both gave her enfies and everyone knows that only a true stallion can give a mare babies. The test is in order. I tell you what, the one who can prove they are a true stallion get to keep their lumps, have 19 as their special friend, have this room to raise them, and best of all, I’ll give them freedom. I’ll remove the shock hurties and give them 19’s button. They are free to do as they pleased.” Dr. Lois wasn’t worried. He knew they will fail. He wanted to see how long it would take for them to fail.

The fluffy took the offer without thinking like Dr. Lois knew they would. He got four practice foals, bottles and a camera from another room. He set up and turned on the camera. “Your test is easy. You just have to raise some foals.”

20 decided to argue. “Buh that am mawe’s wowk. Daddeh’s onwy teach cowts to be tuffies an’ fiwwies to gib gud feews.”

Dr. Lois bit his tongue. He knew better then to argue when he wanted natural results. “I’m not telling you how to parent. This is only a test to see who the babies real daddy is.” He set the foals to smartie and talkie modes set them in front of the boys.

Red scuffed. “Dis nu am babbehs, dis am poopie munsta toysies.”

“I’m not giving you real babies, moron. We give them to fluffies to practice on and test if they are the father of a mares foals .”

“Yeah, dummeh.” 20 gave Red a raspberry.

“They will activate soon. Good luck.” Dr. Lois left to watch them from another room.

The foals activated. The opened their eyes and moved around. FF 1 was the first to speak. “Smawtie nee’ miwkies nao.” It stumped it’s hoof.

20 huffed. " Twenty-thwee take cawe of babbehs, twenty goin’ sweepies."

Red hit 20 on the nose. “Wed know Twenty dummeh an’ nu am weaw stawwion.”

20 hit Red back. “Dummeh, Twenty nu am mawe. Nu cawe fo’ babbehs.”

The two boys rushed each other kicking their front legs while the robotic foals walked around making demands. FF 1 walked up to 20 and started giving him sorry hoofies. “Git sowwy hoofies, miwkies nao nao nao, dummeh, gib miwkies nao.”

20 kicked FF 1 across the room. The foal hit a wall hard and shut off. “Gu ‘way, Twenty teachin’ dummeh wesson.”

Red kicked into a foal deactivating it. “Yeah, Twenty onwy gud fo’ teachin’ babbehs to be dummies.”

20 jump up into Red pinning the smaller fluffy down. “Twenty make 'ou mawe since ‘ou wan’ it su badwy.”

“Wed make 'ou enfie mawe.” Red bit 20’s face and kicked at his back.

20 stumbled back trying to shake off the pain. Red took the opportunity to jump onto the other stallions back to pin him down. He grabbed the back of 20’s mane as the bigger fluffy fell on top a stuff toy.

Red snapped 20’s head back and rolled his hips into him. “Enf… Wemembah… enf… 'ou am… enf enf… Wed’s… enf… bitch… enf.” He moved to go deeper.

20 struggled. He felt something soft rubbing against his dick. He was both excited and confused. The pain in his ass was crossing signals with the pleasure he was experiencing from the stuff animal. He cried out. “Dummeh toysies. Gib enfies once get dummeh off.” He was trying not to, but he couldn’t stop himself from grinding against the foal underneath him, matching Red’s rhythm.

Red laughed. “Enf, enf, enf… Gud… Enf… mawe.”

20 bashed his head back into Red’s teeth. “Enf, enf… Dummeh… enf… toysies… Enf, enf, enf.”

Dr. Lois wanted to vomit at what he was seeing. Two stallions being gay, he didn’t have a problem with. It was two smarties enjoying themselves. Smarties didn’t deserve anything but pain and misery. There were ways to make sure they couldn’t enjoy themselves again.

After the cries of good feels Dr. Lois walked back into the room. He had found a knife, and cut at his hair to keep sane. “You, vile creatures, failed. Big time.” He double gloved and picked up the foals and the stuff toy. He throw the fluid covered toy in the trash. He wasn’t in the mood to do surgery. He add mint, and liquorice to corn flacks and feed them that, and give them tonic water. The mixer lowered fluffies testosterone a lot faster and more than it did with humans. They wouldn’t getting it up any time soon.

Dr. Lois check on the mares from that morning, BM 26 was twitching. She was still alive. Next he freed the traumatize foal from The Boys room and have them to the nursery. He checked on BM 50. The brown stallion was done and was trying to cuddle with them. Dr. Lois put them back into their respective places. Last he checked on Laddie. He was covered in blood feeding three newborn foals. Two more were laying dead with their dead mother.

Dr. Lois did gave Laddie a nod. “You did good.” He picked up the bodies of the mare and two foals and place them in cold storage for water cremation. He worked for a company that could be shady, but they were green.

Dr. Lois returned to the room Laddie was in. He sent the foals to the nursery and gave Laddie a bath. He knew that the fluffy hated bathes, not because he was a fluffy, because it meant he didn’t have legs. Laddie never complained or fought him. An upset look and sigh was all he did.

Dr. Lois walked out with Laddie following him. The sun was setting and the stars were coming out. A full moon was raising. He stopped by his truck and looked up to the sky. It was going to be a pretty night. The prefect night to have a little fun. He pulled out a pair of scissors. “Hey, Laddie, let’s go out tonight.”

5 Likes

Yeah, didn’t notice i accidentally hit the wrong one and didn’t check, happens.

2 Likes

No worries.

1 Like