the mirco born in a enlarge factory part 2 (by Ms_Random)

When peter shift was over, he broth the little one home, he could hear the other micros going on their day in the tank he made for them. It was a more hand on tank, where he got to check it ever day or so to refill the food gel, but it broth him colored to his small herd so it was worth ever hurt finger.

The red body, yellow mane unicorn stallion is called Rudy. He an smarty-friend, he let peter know if anything going wrong, if one sick or hurt. he came from a shelter after he was abandoned.

the light blue body, blue mane Pegasus stallion is called bluey. he the herd toughie, he make sure to keep other in line with the rules you have. he was a micro who was abandon on the street, you save him from a bird who killed his old herd.

the light pink body, light purple mane mare earthie, called pinkie, is Rudy’s speshuw fwend. She was own by a little girl who raise her well but got allergy to the food gel so had to give her away.

the dark green body, light green unicorn mane girl called greenbean. she is bluey’s “speshuw fwend” She born from your ex-friend mirco’s herd, he was going to throw her away but you save her and raise her up, which wasn’t so hard to do.

the light purple body, dark purple mane Pegasus mare, she was called twilight, she is bluey’s other “speshuw fwend” she was born from two twilight micro unicorn, she was the only Pegasus from the litter, you got her online on a bidding war, you were too drunk to realize you entered. That took a good chunk of your saving for a while.

the black body, red mane Alicorn mare. She is called edgy. She is rudy’s other “speshuw fwend” he got her from fluffy mart as peter went to buying more food. she did cost a bit but she won his heart and was a good teaching tool for his other mircos who were scared at first but got used to her shortly.

peter decided to call the dark purple new born. Night, due to the dark fur they had. You feed them and he soon learn they were a mare. she grew as a normal mirco, and he saw seeing sign of her being an enlarge but no leg problems yet then one day when you walked inside after work, rudy called out in a panic.

it was the day peter worry about. he spend a good hour calming the herd and night from their worry, peter told them a bit about enlarge and how night’s “weggies” not working was just how she was born, he told them, tomorrow night was going met some nice people who gonna try to help her. he then called his superviser about the news and prepared to take night to the factory

part 1 (link)
part 3 {link}

welp i did it a part 2 for my enlarge mirco spin-off, spend all night all this but it was worth it

28 Likes

Hope night’s leg can be done via therapy and not like straight cut it off stuff like that.

2 Likes

it kind of a birth defect. if your read this my enlarge breeding factory, it give info on it, {link}
as to why it happens . . . . . i’ll leave it up to you all.

2 Likes

The micro herd is really cute, and Night looks so cute among the micros!

2 Likes

They are all adorable :heart_eyes: :hugs:
I can adopt the green One?!

1 Like

Why is twilight in time out/seperated from the rest?

1 Like

De shit buckete

1 Like

mmh sadly she not really for adoption sorry

she ate too much so peter put her in a medical zone to recover, the green gel is herbal medicine for mircos