the mirco born in a enlarge factory part 3 (by Ms_Random)

peter watched as she worked, she did pretty well, and he calm night when she became worried, one she finished, he carefully set night into the box, the others right away hug her and told her how brave she was. peter took a seat and told stories to the herd while he waited for the test results. the worker spend time making mini leg braces for night, which fitter her well

after getting night used to the leg braces, the test came back, her legs failing was the same reason as for other enlarger. the most shocking was night carried the enlarge gene inside, meeting her breeding could make other enlarge mircos, peter was worried if the chances of the babies being normal instead of mirco which the worker wasn’t sure but the idea of other mirco enlarge are being look into by the factory. they were going to be further testing, but it was time to take the herd home and peter had a lot to think about

part 2 {link}
part 1{link}

and it is done. . . my lord this took way to long, reason being, the box was first see through with all the mircos inside, but i cut out making it easy for me, i hope you like it

23 Likes

Hey nice job on this! It’s always interesting to see other people’s take on fluffy life in factories. Will you be making more?

2 Likes

of enlarge factory, probably. on mirco enlarge, not really sure

2 Likes

I want to see more of Night and her herd. Maybe them being upgraded to a very large terrarium that spans an entire wall for them to explore or perhaps more Enlarged Micros getting added to the group so we have both a micro herd and an Enlarged Micro herd

1 Like