The old switcharoo (fluffer snuffer)

Smarties don’t require size to pull off heinous acts! This microfluffy attempted to exploit a mother by eliminating all her foals, then posing as the last survivor, despite being a fully grown male!
luckily, this mare wasn’t a complete idiot and caught him in the act. However, while she was trying to rid the nest of him, he took the opportunity to attempt to frame her when a human overheard the commotion. like all smarties, their brilliant plans never seem to take off.

(the difference in a microfluffy and a foal is simple, foals don’t possess fully-grown hair, only a tuft on their heads.)

((up next, I plan to doodle some feral herd roles that haven’t been explored!))

hope you enjoyed it!

144 Likes

You had me in the first half ngl.

25 Likes

That’s pretty fucking ingenious.
Never seen a micro used like that before usually they are the victim not the victimizer
Very creative.

22 Likes

Now that was a twist. I really did think that’s the mother was a bitch. Knock my head clean off with that little stunt the micro pulled. Gotta say very unique comic you have here.
Well done

12 Likes

Why is he walking with whole bag of animal crackers?

8 Likes

Do you not leave the house with a massive bag of animal crackers each and every day?

12 Likes

To feed pigeons yes.

2 Likes

Even if I do, I would rather split evenly across different homeless animals than give the entire bag to one random mare
You know, because it’s 1)wasteful and 2) will probably kill her. Starvation + overfeeding is a rather deadly combination

3 Likes

In my mind this was the used item. Quite small. Just something leftover in the pocket.

10 Likes

That’s way more reasonable

1 Like

lol this one got me XD bravo

7 Likes

What a twist a micro smarty! Damn!

5 Likes

Think this one got all of us.

3 Likes

First I thought she was a bad mum, then after she said it was micro that the human wouldn’t believe her, but this is perfect

5 Likes

I like this breaking on the trope

3 Likes

Fifth panel:

2 Likes

get his ass

4 Likes

Snip his balls with a nail clipper.

1 Like

This is an interesting concept. Though it’s hard to tell that the brown one is a micro since we only see the foals clearly in one panel, thus it’s difficult to realise how small it is or that it has more than a tuft of hair. I guess it trying to eat solid food is also an indication that it’s not a baby since it’s been weaned.

3 Likes

Plot twist:
Mummah lied.

2 Likes