The Other Problem Ch. 1 (by fluffysomething)

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and you brought home a new fluffy! You don’t quite know what to name it, but this should get your mind off the large protest about you that you saw a few days ago. Besides, you do feel slightly sick. Maybe this fluffy can help you out?

“Mummah gib namesie? Pwease?” The fluffy asks, attempting to hug you as it speaks.

“Hmm… Okay. Your name is… Daisy. That’ll be your name.” You decide, nodding at your own words as Daisy giggles.

“Now, mummah has a friend. They might seem scary, but they’re recovering from… thinkie-place sickies. So, mummah wants you to be extra nice to them. Okay?” You question Daisy, as she nods and smiles.

“Be bestesh fwuffy eba fo’ nyu fwend!” Daisy confirms, walking with you to FV-0446’s safe-room until you open the door.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! They twy giv owwies tu Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks!” FV-0446 shouts, curled up on their small bed and sobbing.

“FV-0446, what happened here? Who tried to hurt you?” You ask, coming up to them carefully and tapping them.

“Thewe was pewson in hewe! They twy giv owwies to Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks!” They sniffle, crying more as they point at the window.

“The window’s closed, FV-0446. Remember, you just had… thinkie-place sickies. You might still see things that aren’t real. That person wasn’t real, FV-0446.” You sigh, patting it as it looks at you confusedly, then angrily.

“Nu! Thewe was pewson! Mom-mee nu bewieve Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks?” They yell, stomping their stubby appendages on the floor and screaming.

“I was going to let you play with Daisy, but you appear to be very delu- confused. I don’t want Daisy becoming confused, too. She’ll be staying in my room.” You sigh, taking Daisy downstairs to play before you went to bed.

You are FV-0446, and you saw someone again! The window’s open! They must have opened it! They’re trying to give you owwies!

“Nu giv Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks owwies! Nu wike scawy pewson!” You whisper-shout, backing away from them as they come closer and corner you.

“Shut up, sickie-shit. Your mommy’s a very bad person, and I’m going to make sure she pays for all of this. If you tell her about this again, I’ll know, and I’ll give you owwies. The worst owwies.” They say, their voice sounding weird and abnormally deep as you pick you up and look into your eyes.

“Pwease nu giv owwies tu Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks. Nee’ be gewd pawentaw viwus fo’ wast bay-bee!” You whisper, pointing at your baby that was beside you on the bed as the person puts you down.

“You’re a parent, huh? You know what? I know how much you little talking viruses love your babies. If you tell your mommy about this, I’ll give your baby owwies. And, I’ll make you watch.” They threaten, scaring you as they pick up your baby, and proceed to squeeze their pointy-thingies until they almost come off.

“Peeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Squeeeeeeaaaaaaak!” Your baby peeps and squeaks, visibly in pain as the person sets them dowm beside you as the person leaves the safe-room through the window.

You want to tell your mommy, but you don’t want your baby to get owwies! It’s your last baby!

9 Likes