The Other Problem Ch. 2 (by fluffysomething)

You are Daisy, and mummah won’t let you see your new friend! You asked about them, but she still won’t let you see them! You wonder why?

“Nyu fwend? Namesie am Dai-see!” You whisper, walking through the opened door and hugging your new friend.

“Nyu fwiend? Fwiend nu giv owwies tu Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks?” You hear them ask, feeling them curl up on themselves even more as they appear to hide something.

“Nu, nu gib huwties tu nyu fwend! Wha dat?” You question, pointing at the thing they appear to be hiding as they reveal it to you.

“Bay-bee. Am wast bay-bee. Odda bay-bees git 'dopted ow git wowstest owwies.” They say, showing you a very small thing that moves slightly when you touch it as gently as you can.

“Hoomin gib babbehs huwties? Am su sowwy…” You sigh, hugging them as tight as you could while they hug you back.

“Yeh, buh mom-mee say Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks hav thinkie-pwace sickies when that happen. Couwd nu maek night-nights gewd and gitted thinkie-pwace sickies…” They sob, hugging you even tighter as they hold their baby with their other stubby not-hoof.

“Peep! Peep! Squeak! Squeak!” You hear the baby peep and squeak, going closer to your friend and suckling on their weird pointy-thingies attached to them.

“It am oh-tay, fwend. Nu cwy! It nu 'ouw fauwt 'ou gitted finkie-pwace sickies!” You reassure them, patting them as they open up and start talking.

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and you are currently sitting down on your couch, watching nervously as you see another crowd of protesters holding up signs about you near your house. Besides, you’re sick. You can’t really do snything about it, anyways. You’re going upstairs to check on Daisy, now.

“FV-0446 and Daisy, are you two friends? I thought FV-0446 still had… thinkie-place sickies!” You gasp, smiling at the two of them as FV-0446 sighs.

“Yeh, we am fwiends… Buh, see scawy pewson 'gain. Pwease stay wif Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks at night-nights-tiem!” They start to cry and sniffle, looking up at you as you frown at them.

“I’m so sorry, but that person isn’t real. You still might have thinkie-place sickies, and I’ll have to take Daisy in my room tonight.” You sigh, patting the top of them and comforting them as they cry.

You are FV-0446, and you were about to go night-nights when you see the person again! You told your mommy about it, even though they said not to! You don’t want your baby to get owwies!

“Hey, wake up. I heard someone told mommy about me. You remember what I said, right?” They say as you try to keep your eyes firmly shut.

“Y-yeh. Buh, am gewd pawentaw viwus. Nu wan bay-bee tu git owwies!” You reply, holding your baby tightly as they snatch it out your hands.

“I won’t be hurting your baby, but this will.” They say, holding up a small capsule of something you can’t quite see.

“Am that antiviwaws? Buh, antiviwaws am bad fo’ sickie-fwiends, espeshewwy bay-bees! Nu maek bay-bee wepwication en-com-pee-tent!” You beg, getting on your stubby legs and trying to yake your baby from them.

“I’m gonna make your baby replication-incompetent! Since viral replication is your guys’s only purpose, your baby’s gonna be depressed to the point it can’t even move. Just like Olive’s special-friend was when you killed her. Remember her?” They question, dropping the pill into your baby’s mouth and making them swallow it as they look straight at you.

“Owive? She was meanie at daycawe. Nu wiked hew…” You mutter as they come closer and pick you up.

“I see that. God, you’re fat for a Bestest Sickie Friend. You’re like, 10 inches long, and you’re supposed to be 6 inches, max. I feel bad for the fluffies you have ‘replication-huggies’ with.” They laugh to themselves, squeezing you as you cry.

“Speshew-fwiend was big tuu… Mom-mee jus fee’ us wots… Am nu fatsies, jus hav big viwaw covew…” You retort quietly, watching them hold back their laughter.

“Awh, did they get… inactivated? Good. They probably inactivated themselves because you were such a bad special-friend.” They wave, opwning the window and climbing out.

You need to tell your mommy about this, but you can’t stand to see your baby get owwies again! But, were you a bad special-friend? And, are you really as big as they’re telling you that you are? And, how did they know your special-friend took the forever-night-nights?

7 Likes