The Path - Epilouge05 (by: FallenAngel)

PRICE IS FUCKING GIANT

3 Likes

So Goldie ran away from a nice set up because she probably didn’t get skettis enough or whatever, ran into the scarred Smarty and had a litter with him ( I’m assuming the babies are all hers in that herd? ), and now is pregnant with the other Smarty’s brood? Trying to be sure what sort of time line it all happened in. Also Prince has a shimmering mane? I like it, gives a nice contrast to people saying green is a ‘poopy’ fluffy color to have that as a shimmer instead.

And dang, James, all you had to do is properly raise already pretty fluffies to not be hellgremlins, but now Samantha’s going to have to mostly farm out actually raising the babies of at least three of her top mares because of their spoiled attitudes. Love how he seemed to think he had anything at all to do with the fluffies being ‘pretty’.

7 Likes

She saw what she could have had if she wasnt impatient or a bitch. She has no right to complain. Shes going to anyway.

What kind of training did James actually, training for show isnt all that hard to do. Basic commands, walk proudly, sit, stay, dont bite the judge when they touch your junk. He was easily replaceable.

4 Likes

That’s what I was wondering.

1 Like

CRINITUS MAXIMUS

I now imagine him with a thick Austrian accent. lol

2 Likes

So basically….Best Fluffy?

2 Likes

I wonder if he is a long lost relative of Brute and Shark?

Goldie was demanding babies that time and Samantha had acquired Prince , but the bitch was so fuckin impatient added James dumb idiocy not closing the door have her ranaway and met with Joe and became his mate, and yes most of the foals are hers but she cared less on them as they are average and hated Nightstar for being “ugwy” and spoiled her bestesh blue idiot.

He is just a coincedence gene bonus born growing up big

1 Like

Yeap he just gotten that bad ego for some reason.

Also he trained them but spoiled and wrongfully tellin them they are the prettiest mares than the others which causes every mare he handle into bitch mare😒

1 Like

Prince is just huge thats all.

1 Like

:muscle: Lorge boi.

I’d like to think that even if Goldie didn’t run off, Prince would just be like ‘nupe’ and still prefer Cotton. :laughing:

2 Likes

He would, he was trained to be a good fluffy and a lil more observant and knowing whats right or wrong.

3 Likes

Samantha: but……… I have to shoot you instead

James: NO WAIT have mer(BANG!!)

Samantha: well with one shit out of the way your next goldy if you fuck up one more time

2 Likes

Hahaha the pink shitrat is really a fucking idiot and very selfish.

1 Like

Haha sounds also good, but I guess she can’t hide the body.

Wich one

1 Like

The human. It’s difficult, once somebody misses the guy, there comes a investigation.

1 Like

is there a side story about cotton and prince? like how they got to the point of have babies togeather?