The Path - Epilouge06 (by: FallenAngel)

path-ep06

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

101 Likes

Things donā€™t look so well for Goldie, great art, great story. I love it

5 Likes

James you egotistical knobhead, in what brain dead fucking world were you gonna mess with the bosses products and NOT get noticed?

Congratulations Goldie, you might be smarter than your dad.

20 Likes

Muhahahaha murder boner keeps rising time to smash

2 Likes

Probably gonna turn into a milk bag and forced to feed brown foals for her whole fluffy life.

5 Likes

Nah she is a Business lady and a tough one.
If Goldie can produce Alicorns she will get as much out of her as sche can

2 Likes

Guessing James barging in and doing the sorting himself, he thinks he knows better and picks out what he thinks are the best-looking fluffies, and Iā€™m guessing those foals are were already ordered by people, sure some people wouldnā€™t mind getting a different fluffy from what they ordered, but from a business standpoint selling rare colored or special fluffies at standard price is a lost. He got off lightly.

Well, weā€™re at the end of this comic, canā€™t wait for the finale and goldbitchā€™s ultimate fate. And afther I hope you do the finale parts of Cast out of Eden

5 Likes

Nah, thatā€™s wasteful.

Iā€™d just turn her into a breeding pillow. Goldie may be a bitch, but sheā€™s got š“µš“¾š“¼š“± mane genes, so sheā€™s still useful for something besides milkbagging.

James with his Hentai protagonist hair cut, is left alive and broken all at once.

2 Likes

Ooooh wow James. Ya let the ego go to your head, you fucked bad. Words of wisdom. Donā€™t let the ego get to head, flying to close to the damn sun gets you a swift kick in your nether regions so hard something breaks.

3 Likes

Yeah. If I was Jameā€™s boss, I would of lost my cool if I found out he messed with the sorting I already did.

3 Likes

Wlp, nobody is saving that rat anymore

2 Likes

Shot on sight itā€™s shoot on sight but Iā€™m loving where this is going for Goldie

1 Like

Yup she is fucked. Also she ainā€™t rat. She just shit.

3 Likes

Ah yes the old ā€˜I know better than the bossā€™ technique. Great method to ensure your ass is fired and stays fired! Also kind of hilarious to me that its a sure tell that a non-American is writing this to think James would be given two weeks severance for whatā€™s apparently a jumped up fluffy warehouse breeding job. More like fired on the spot, youā€™ll get your last paycheck in the mail and hope we donā€™t sue you for damages! The ā€˜shoot on sight if your dumb ass returns for any reasonā€™ is true thoā€¦

Time for you to join your ā€˜friendsā€™ that James turned hellgremlin, Goldie! Pillowing and high-volume breeding for the rest of your miserable life ( we hope )! At the minimum I doubt Goldie will ever again be allowed to raise any of her babies.

3 Likes

Say byebye weggies!

2 Likes

She is more that shit sheā€™sā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. What ever is worse but your right indeed

2 Likes

Hahaha the pink bitch gonna be fucked up now.

1 Like