The Problem With Fluffies: Part 6 by FluffyOD

Part 5: The Problem With Fluffies: Part 5 by FluffyOD

Hello, lads. Fall is kicking into gear, but the weather is still nice. Now that I’ve taken my AC out of the window I hear people mowing lawns, walking by with their dog, wholesome stuff.
Let’s get into the spirit of the season, boys!

The Problem With Fluffies - Part 6

To be continued.

Part 7: The Problem With Fluffies: Part 7 by FluffyOD

66 Likes

I knew the SCRREEEEE sounded familiar! It’s a bandsaw sound. D’oh!

8 Likes

I heard a screech walking out to my car this morning and I thought to myself “heh, sounds like someone is pinching a fluffy’s nuts” but after another few seconds I realized it was someone using a saw across the street. I was inspired.

11 Likes

The use of photos combined with fluffy art always reminds me of ginger_fig’s stuff.

As does the casual approach to abuse.

5 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I had no idea who ginger fig was until someone compared their stuff to mine in some other post. I did some googling and they’re hilarious. They’re not on this site though, are they. Is there a collection of ginger’s stuff somewhere? I can’t get enough of wolfram so I’d love to sift through another hilarious artist’s archive.

lol

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure his stuff isn’t on here. I’m not sure you’re allowed to post it, though.

I’ve got a special place in my twisted heart for ginger_fig, because his art is what introduced me to fluffies in the first place. He’s basically the reason I’m here.

2 Likes

I’ve only ever posted my own original stuff. @StoneRouge should get an archive for ginger going and dump it all here so it can be on the site though.
What first introduced me was abuse threads on /b/, probably almost 10 years ago at this point. Then a couple months ago someone posted this site on 4chan so here I am. I was never familiar with any artists back then, I just read whatever comics or greentexts were posted, until I started lurking around here, and now I’m a huge fan of several.

1 Like

I think they’d have to ask ginger_fig for permission first.

And it was 4chan for me, too. Someone was derailing a thread on /v/ and I just couldn’t not go down the rabbit hole. I browsed the booru for a while, drifted away for a few years, then suddenly I decided to go check out the booru again earlier this year, found out it had gone down (F) and that’s how I wound up here.

I posted a couple of short works on the booru anonymously, but they weren’t very good. If any of you read the one about someone’s fluffy drowning while they were playing Sonic 2, that was me.

My absolute favorite work from the booru was the one about the gate to Hell under the Vatican.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure, but I was under the impression this was just a thing done to piss off bronies initially that eventually took on a life of its own, which at the time I thought was funny. I was probably on /b/ looking for rekt or tiddies or something and I went into a pony thread to tell them to fuck off and started reading the abuse comics. Fucking hysterical. I also made some ancient OC that’s lost to the ages. Never posted on the booru, just 4chan. One was a single frame comic showing a fluffy mare that just got her scalp whacked off by a golfclub. The other was a like, 10-panel comic with a purple fluffy that shits on the floor and is looking for praise, but the owner just starts ripping it apart. Funny thing is for that comic I remember using a stock image of a realistic office desk that was in the background of an otherwise mspaint drawing lol. Darn, I really wish I had those, but they’re almost certainly lost to time. I would take a shit if they ever came out of the woodwork somehow or posted somewhere. Ah, well.

1 Like

Wow, she must have been…

:sunglasses:

Teed off.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

1 Like

Lmao.
You know, I guess I’ll remake those old OCs I lost to time. I guess all said and done they weren’t that funny and they’d lose some of their charm for being remakes, but hey, maybe it’ll be therapeutic.

1 Like

Ginger_fig is on the Do Not Post List.

1 Like

Aw man. Oh well. Hopefully my duckduckgo-fu is strong so I can read more stuff.

If we can ever contact Ginger_Fig I’m hopeful that this might eventually change.
Maybe.

4 Likes

I guess you guys will have to suffer through my comics for the time being then.

2 Likes