The Red Child (by:FallenAngel)

The Red Child, an eldritch being thats more dangeorus than Draaks as they themselves are afraid of these being.

The child has become an urban legend to both humans and fluffies.

redchild01

=============
For commission and info, pm me :slight_smile:

79 Likes

I will never tire of seeing that fat fuck die horribly

19 Likes

GOD DAMN IT I LOVE WATCHING BLUE BESTES’ GET KILLED

but on another note… I wonder if he will ever learn his lesson

13 Likes

Ya think? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Nah.
Fluffies like him are too stupid to remember anything that happen 5 minutes ago. It’d be impossible for them to even understand consequences, never mind actually learn from them.

5 Likes

Ah, hello bestesh! Long time no see, eh?

4 Likes

Lil blue bestest will never learn

3 Likes

Ahh yes- sometimes those Things Beyond Humanity find a fascination with a human concept and take it as their avatar- in this case, Justice? Regardless, the fusion of a virtual aspect of human society and those that are not limited by the physical universe creates an immense and terrifying creature far above the sum of its parts.

In a way, those simple fools that are the majority of its victims are less affected- certainly the mother in this instance will die horribly, but she will die not, in her mind, as a result of her ill tempered actions, but as a result of a force beyond her comprehension. As a result, it will be the abandoned baby itself that did this, so she will have done no wrong. However, the Suffering One, the fat blue wingy baby, will undoubtedly be meeting this entity again and again, each iteration the end of another failed attempt at existing. Whether he will realize it is a sign of his own failures in life or just associate a hooded red ‘hoomin munsta’ with impending doom waits to be seen.

Not sure why its wearing Gaston-esque gloves but I don’t as a rule quiz eldrich abominations on their fashion choices XD

2 Likes

I love this idea.

2 Likes

I kinda wish you would’ve shown Goldie the fate of her bestest. Just to rub salt in her wounds :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Man We’re either same wave length cause I got a character by NEARLY the same motif. Father in Red. But interesting.

1 Like

I like the running joke is that the blue and yellow foal always ends up coming back to life, after it’s killed

4 Likes

I just want to say, I absolutely love your artwork and stories! Especially “The Path”! I always enjoy seeing the blue bestes brat repeatedly getting killed in creative ways in different stories and comics. He’s become an easter egg to spot in your stories.

4 Likes

Mr. Eldritch horror, you’re giving this vermin too much credit, it can “talk” sure, but it doesn’t have much to say.

2 Likes

Even scary eldritch beings hate shitty parents. :triumph: :+1:

3 Likes

Diavolo-blue foal still getting killed in the multiverse, nice!
Also looks like we have some top mosters that even theDraaks fear ._.U wow

3 Likes

It just gotten that idea when readers hated him so much due to his spoiled upbringing.

Since then he was “cursed” to relive his life again and again hoping a chance to redeem himself.

Guess not :rofl:

3 Likes

Yup I dubbed them as Cursed Ones, like Draaks reborned from their “death” sadly along the way of change some have embraced its anger, frustration, sadness or knowledge that too much to let go hence the changed turning them into eldritch form due to their green slit eyes.

2 Likes

The poor “child” have issue with its past life seeing its food acted like that causes it to lash out on its prey.

2 Likes

We all know how this gonna end right? Bitch mare would say “nu cawe ! dat ugwy babbeh deserb nu wuv but foweba sweepies!”

2 Likes