The sun will do it's thing. (by: artist-kun)

58 Likes

oh god imagine a fluffy stepping on the asphalt and the hoof gets stuck to it

12 Likes
7 Likes

oh god

5 Likes

This kind of societal coddling is why we lost the war in Antarctica.

1 Like

Ahhhhhh sun dried foals

1 Like

A example made by bad Roomie

14 Likes

Wish I could read it

3 Likes

We spent all our time training to be resistant tk heat that we completely forgot about cold

2 Likes

And this is why I walk the dog in the evening after things have cooled down…

2 Likes

sensitive to heat, sensitive to cold, sensitive to water, probably dehydrates easily, no natural defense but pooping itself in fright…these creatures were made to die.

1 Like

Where did that come from? Ol’ booru?

1 Like

Facebook

2 Likes

AK’s fluffies are what TVTropes calls “ugly cute”.

4 Likes

Well, made to be dependent. That being said, if I could have the air conditioning going 24/7 I would :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love AK’s fluffies. I generally find them cute! I might have questionable taste though.

2 Likes

I like AK’s art, too. It’s nice and clean, good shading, and there’s plenty of details.

It’s much like my opinion on ginger_fig’s art: I don’t like the tone, but I do like the artstyle.

Plus, ginger_fig is the reason I’m here. His art is what introduced me to fluffies in the first place. Which was why I was a bit disappointed when I found out he’s not on FluffyCommunity, because I wanted to thank him. I made a homage to him, but apparently it came across as hatefic-y, so I went and did another one. I listen to criticism.

1 Like

acording to AK, a lot of russian artists were inspired by ginger_fig

3 Likes

I don’t think I will ever really understand why fluffies became so popular in Russia.

3 Likes

Um…“burn baby burn?”

2 Likes