The various effects of fluffy nummies.

Consuming spagetty always makes fluffy happy. Consuming parsley provokes a miscarriage in a pregnant mare. Figs are extremely allergenic for fluffies, to the level that they almost immediately begin to vomit, so much so that they spit out their insides. Dill turns off the pain receptors in the gastrointestinal tract, while provoking the fiercest thirst, so that the fluff will drink until it bursts. Arsenic, of course, is poisonous for fluffies, but until they die from poisoning, they will try to fiercely fuck everything they see (regardless of their current age). And nicotine for fluffies is akin to heroin for people, and in the same way causes severe addiction.
Question of the day: what foods and substances with interesting effects can you add to the list above?

15 Likes

amaranth: makes female fluffies produce milk regardless of their sexual maturity

1 Like

Chipotle’s food makes them shit until there’s blood coming out.
Oh wait, Chipotle’s food does that to everyone.

4 Likes

MSG does nothing obvious. However, the fluffy will start seeking out more and more savory foods while it lingers. Over time it will come to prefer them, disdaining sweet foods so long as you constantly add MSG to things.

Once you take it away? NOTHING tastes good. It will have to go through a long period of essentially “palette detox”. If it survives it’s going to be quite underfed and malnourished.

3 Likes

Well I remember in the epic of Crowley the psychotic smarty there was a hurd of aesir fluffies who used a type of wild mushroom to go berserker if wounded in combat.

I haven’t used specific food effects in my own stories.

1 Like

You think you’ve seen bad poopies?
Feed some fish or fish-based kibble. Fucking WORST POOPIES.

I did not know that about the Arsenic and Dill! I was looking for something food related in my Next chapter if ther story im writing, would a fluffy know if Dill or Aesenic was not fit for consumption? Or would they eat it if they were starved?

(Opens notebook, immediately writes down five new ideas and at least one concept)

7 Likes

neither did i until someone asked me for a more extensive list of effects

neither has a smell that could indicate that it’s dangerous, so the answer is no i guess

3 Likes

Get a fluffy mummah addicted to KFC, then slowly introduce more and more fried foal meat into the buckets until she’s ready to eat her own children for a fix.

2 Likes

An idea I cut was lavender flowers basically putting fluffies into comas, and the toxins would affect milk as well. How long was proportional to how much a fluffy ate. Eating one plant would equate to about 8 hours. Now imagine a dam eating one only to fall asleep when she gives birth. When she wakes up, all her foals are dead because they missed the first feeding or hypothermia from not being cleaned.

1 Like

Alcohol causes blindness, but only temporarily and only for some variants.

Anything with excess potassium causes hypotension and lethargy, with sodium causing elevated blood pressure and headaches.

Copper, or foods cooked in copper dishes, is toxic and causes a loss of motor function, usually permanently (note that this can happen to humans as well if they lack the necessary mechanisms to detox from excess copper).

Arsenic isn’t fit for consupmtion by humans

1 Like

yes, but unlike fluffies we know about it

Caffeine in low doses (like a 12 oz can of cola) will make them EXTREMELY energetic. Anything higher can give them a heart attack.

2 Likes

cream cheese: it sticks to the palate and can cause choking

I’m fond of the effects found within Casual Fluffies.

Certain mushrooms make fluffies shit blood. Is funny.

2 Likes

ginger causes hair loss and itchiness

2 Likes

Avocado can be toxic to Horses, Birds, Rabbits and mildly toxic to Cats and Dogs. We can assume that it would be extremely deadly to Fluffies

3 Likes

I can see a fluffy going temporarily blind easy a stack of old apples.

3 Likes