The week after. (Mexi)

45 Likes

Sounds like Tia alright.
And that plushie looks suspiciously familiar too.

Edit : Tia hates purple though, so muhahahahahahaha !

1 Like

Sorry if there’s some confusion, this fluffy is one that I introduced back in 2021 for Valentine’s Day, shortly after the community voted for Riol to get a second chance.

Her name is Tira, and she loves you.

5 Likes

Oh god they are multiplying !

( im joking )

1 Like

That candy is bluish indigo you blind dummeh

@Mexi it looks adorable as always! how long does it take to pose the fluffy? and then render all the fur?

2 Likes

Posing doesn’t take long, only about a minute or two depending on how much is in the scene. Too many fluffies can add a very noticeable amount of lag to even simple things like slightly moving a limb.

Rendering can also usually be very quick if it’s only the fluffies, but this carpet is a NIGHTMARE because it’s a plane with actual hair particles. I love how it turned out but it slows the entire computer down when rendering.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about 3D, but can’t you ‘screenshot’ the carpet from certain angle and just use it as a texture?

1 Like

There definitely are better ways to do this, I’m sure.

I could probably get a pretty decent result by rendering the room on it’s own without any fluffies and adding them later, similar to how I add them into photos taken from my phone.
Especially since this was only one camera angle.

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to ask. Are you able to export the individual fluffies at .obj or .stl files? I’d love to try 3D printing them and posting the results here.

I should be able to, the problem is they just look like cartoony-looking pigs without the fluff.
So unless someone was going to add some kind of fluff after it wouldn’t look good.

As a hobby modeler, I have a LOT of flocking sitting around. I could definitely make them look fluffy.

2 Likes