Third Wheel (the master butcher)

167 Likes

Too busy with each other to see their friend’s pain. And as she gets ignored, she will spiral deeper and deeper down in her sorrows, till something happens to distract her or she breaks.

23 Likes

Love it.

8 Likes

Poor purple babbeh ;_;

Also I think we really need a cuckoldry tag.

12 Likes

This wouldn’t really be cuckoldry though, would it? Purple and George weren’t an item before, it’s just unrequited love.

10 Likes

Yeah, thats true,… still needs that tag!

6 Likes

An den aw da babbahs die an Geowge weaowise Puwpwe am bestest mawe an day hab speciaw huggies an new babbehs!
-Purple’s fantasy

8 Likes

By the way, the purple one is called Victoria. It’s written in the first panel, but it’s a bit hard to read because the red colour melted with the brown.

5 Likes

ha ha whoops I read it and totally forgot!

4 Likes

Is she gonna start begging her owner to let her collect kitty stuffies and just surround herself with them as she stares blankly at FluffTV all day?

(Great art, btw!)

8 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Big sad.

5 Likes

Ok this is clever and Simple at the same time I like it.

6 Likes

Feels like this was from some movie or two. Hmm, a brand new drama film on FluffTV.

7 Likes

That’s what you get when you wait too long, you fool.

6 Likes

Well good thing this isn’t a soap. She would have got rid of the competition. :joy:

3 Likes

Ya know I could see fluffy cucking being a thing. I kinda like that

3 Likes

A genius marketing move of hasbio to make abusers buy 3 fluffies instead of one. Who knew that all you have to do to triple the sales is putting some ideas on abuse forums?

6 Likes

Grow up purple fluffy and get over it

4 Likes

To get over it, she needs leave them be, wich she can’t do because she lives with them under one roof

10 Likes