This fluffy has a PSA for You, Personally NOW IRRELEVANT (Federalchemical1728)

Image (12) - Copy - Copy

you can also always find me on the subreddit
(im gonna try to be a good boy and keep a presence on both sites, i hope you stick around to see how well i do lol)

36 Likes

Now referred to as the #non-fluffy group

6 Likes

I must see my spikey hedgehog boy, joined #non-fluffy

2 Likes

Wait, does that mean if I join that group, I’ll automatically have to deal with anthros?
I really don’t wanna see or be associated with anthros. :nauseated_face:

I’m guessing if you tag your personal preferences, you won’t have to see what you don’t want to.

4 Likes

I hope so.
But do the groups I’m in show up on my profile? I don’t want anyone getting the wrong idea about me if I join that group.

2 Likes

No one cares.

If someone does care, they’re retarded.

Thus, no one cares.

5 Likes

Harsh. lol

1 Like

You have to be with these adult babies.

3 Likes

(Derisive snort) true dat.

@Pushka If you have any questions or need advice you can probably PM Virgil.

1 Like

@Guodzilla is correct, you can use tag filtering to limit what you see.
As for what people think of you…you’re on a fluffy site, people already assume the worst about you.

https://fluffy-community.com/my/preferences/tags

2 Likes

Well, there are opt-in and opt-out groups. Opt-in groups are ones you actively join to see the content. Opt-out are groups you sign up to block the content, otherwise you get the content automatically.

(I think I got that right)

2 Likes

Technically, they’re all opt-in. One group had a large swath of people added to it to keep it from being discriminatory, but anyone that has joined us since that time still has to opt-in to see said content.

2 Likes

OIC.

1 Like

Well, I know that. But I don’t want anyone who joins the community thinking I like anthros/furries.

1 Like

some life advice ive been trying to take to heart recently is “allowing yourself to be misunderstood”
especially by people in a niche community that cant actually affect any other aspect of your life. like unless you plan to show ur account to ur irl friends, what people on fc think of you is totally inconsequential.

also if u dont interact with any anthro content, ppl wouldnt have any reason to assume u like anthros. im p sure nobody checks the groups of every person they see on their feed anyway bc i sure dont

and the categories are changing, Non-Fluffy is gonna be a lot more fluffy ocs and au/plotline stuff

4 Likes

And you don’t have to. I try my best not to shove my artwork/stories down any unwilling throats, and fortunately (for the most part) I’ve been treated with respect in return. That’s fine with me.

4 Likes

There are outsiders that find us and literally think that we must be the sorts of people to compulsively jerk off if we see a dog get run over by a car.

But sure, worry that someone might think you’re a furry.

3 Likes

I would rather be considered a furry, than someone who jerks it to dead animals.

3 Likes

Is nothing sacred anymore?

Who jerks off to dinner smh.

1 Like