To trash. (by: artist-kun)

56 Likes

Takes the foals and shit-allow me my good sir-pulls out personal grinder and grinds the foals and shit together as mamma trembles in fear-screee cheeeeep peep peep cheeeeep screeeeee mammeh sav babb-crunch crunch-now would u hold the bad mammeh please- proceeds to force feed

4 Likes

Or take the foals, take care of them for a week, then abuse the foals in front of the mare to teach about to not have foals

2 Likes

Hmmm maybe but I’m in a sadistic mood so ground foals it is besides I got a few dozen in a box in my hall closet I’m punishing my mares with I haven’t decided what to do with them yet-continues force feeding the mare as she squirms and crys

1 Like

A baby is more useful than an adult.

Continued breeding efforts represent free slot machine pulls.

1 Like

So disgustingly cute

1 Like

The nice thing about foals is that they make excellent compost once you break their necks and cut them in half. Or you can just cut them in half.

Fluffy shit on the other hand…really needs to be treated first.

2 Likes

Posts like this one keeps me asking “is this an abuser psychologically abusing the fluffy? Or is it an idiot who got a fluffy but somehow expected it to be different than every other fluffy out there?”

I mean, not to be mean, but I’m pretty sure the world of Fluffy-dom is adjacent with Idiocracy.

2 Likes

The purple foal is just like “Fwuffeh am nihiwist nao fwom wiving wif daddeh”.

2 Likes

It’s all about expecting the world to work like a cartoon where everything turns out to be fine in the end, but then the established rules of the universe kick you in the ass when you expect them to bend for you.

This applies both ways.

2 Likes

Love it.

The green one’s expression is just…