Toaster Fluffy by [Biorb_McBiorb]

I dont know why but whenever i see @DisastrousApricot 's art i get the juices flowing in me ya know? I have no idea why he inspires me but i loved his Yeah, Toast! Pic!

39 Likes

Now if I had a toaster that told me my toast was about to be done I wouldn’t get jump scared by the toast anymore. :thinking:

8 Likes

RIGHT?! That was my exact thought!

4 Likes

If I did a toaster fluffy they would probably be able to fly.

Because:

screensaver-afterdark

4 Likes

pfft then it flies too far away from it’s outlet and dies as it gets disconnected, dropping the toast on the floor and breaking a Toaster

2 Likes

I’ve got robot fluffies, so I could account for that. Built-in power supply, Bob’s your uncle.

My hypothetical toaster fluffy could probably launch scorching hot toast as an attack, too. That’s exactly the kind of thing that would fit perfectly in my headcanon.

In many headcanons, you abuse fluffies.

In NobodyAtAll’s headcanon, fluffies abuse you!

4 Likes

ah! well fuck that i prefer to be on the abusing side of things lol

2 Likes

Toaster fluffy wanna go for a swim?

2 Likes

Thank you, my brother in Sketti! :grin:

2 Likes

Its probably not what the cybermen were intending to upgrade the life form into. But it is still an upgrade.

3 Likes

Y e s

3 Likes

Wawa EXCEPTIONAWWY bad fow fwuffy!

3 Likes

Do they shit the contents of their crumb tray as a spray of particles in lieu of sorry poopies?

2 Likes

Id say no, they need to be changed like diaoers, but they are crumb trays, and you only do it when it ask

2 Likes

I do suspect that’s another toaster Ernie would love to get his hands on. :smirk:

bild

1 Like

If I put bread fluffies into the fluffy toaster, would they happily accept the situation, or would they whine about “fwuffies am nu fo toasties” or something like that?

Asking because I remain a firm believer that fluffies should remain in ignorance that they are food until the last possible minute, for best results.

2 Likes

i would… Say yes.

Also the idea of the Bread Fluffies and the toaster Fluffy playing around before they get put in to burn sounds deliciously evil.