Torture video || Vae (me)

Aaa this took me so long, but I finally finished it!
I love the idea of people submitting videos of torturing fluffies, so I created my own

Headcanon:
Since abuse is not illegal, many torture site sprung out. Some are crypted or blocked behind pay wall, very rare are abuse sites on dark web which have human abuse in them too, but the most common shock sites are open to public (think LiveLeaks).
The most popular one is BloodBox. There you can find any type of abuse from small cuts to human-fluffy rape.
From many “celebrities” of this site, one stands out proudly. GhostOfArson may not have the most patrons or views, but they are known for having no limits. They create both original content but for a “small” fee, you can request anything - gore, psychological abuse, even eating raw organs and mature films. They’ll do anything you ask~

38 Likes

Fluffy red room.

5 Likes

:OO yaaa

1 Like

Eating raw organs? That’s a no-no from me.

3 Likes

Mare torture [Commission]

Some one paid for that.

2 Likes

fun fact: I don’t like any cooked/prepared organs

Wait a second… Are you saying you actually like them raw?

no nono-- I meant I don’t like them at all lmao

1 Like

Phew, the way you specified cooked organs scared and intrigued me. Was going to ask you how they feel xD.

1 Like

lol, well, I bet there are some weird people eating raw organs :DD

You’ll hate haggis.
Or black pudding.

1 Like

ew :((

Sometimes it’s best NOT to know what goes in to your food.

1 Like

On these sites and “red rooms” the most popular live streams would be of stolen pet fluffies either from fluffy daycares or residential saferooms. These users would pay top dollar to see horrendous acts done to these “off limits” fluffies.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true

This makes perfect sense, and in fact, if I were working in YOUR headcanon, I would host a cooking channel on one of those sites.

(In my timeline, making videos of the torture of fluffies for other than food purposes would be against terms of service for almost every social media site, but it would be completely legal in Texas and Mexico. In the Confederacy it would be against Christian morals. In the reunited USA it would be against secular humanist morals. And in Canada it would be impolite.)

1 Like

Fluffies vs Chlorine

LOL

1 Like