Trials and Tribulations Ch. 5 (by fluffysomething)

You are Greenie, and you are running away! You don’t want to have a big meanie for a mummah anymore! She didn’t even help Orange when… when… You don’t quite know what happened, but it was scary and Orange went forever-sleepies!

“Nee’ be bewy quiet… Mummah nu heaw if Gweenie be quiet…” You whisper to yourself, sneaking towards the small door leading outside.

“Wai wakies su eawwy?” You hear something say, getting closer to where you are.

“Oh, nu! Wha if dat a sickie-munsta? Nee’ wun fas’!” You whisper to yourself again, bumping into the door.

“Su eawwy… Eff-vee-seven-fouw-wun-zewo nu wike wakies this eawwy… Wait! Wha am… that? Wai by wittwe doow?” The voice speaks again as you try to find out what it is, not being able to see it due to it being so dark in the house.

Then, you feel it bump into you, knocking you over. It feels pointy in some places. Oh, no. It’s one of the sickie-monsters your mummah is friends with!

“Wait! Am 'ou Gween? 'Ou by wittwe doow? MOM-MEE! GWEEN TWY WUN 'WAY!” It shouts, holding you down with its not-hooves.

“Nuuuu! Shuddup!” You whisper, sorry-hoofing it in its face over and over.

“Nu! MOM-MEE, COME HEWE! GWEEN TWY WUN-” It screams, finally being silenced by you sorry hoofing it in something hard, then into something wet.

“Greenie!? What did you do!?” Your mummah shouts, quickly picking you up and observing the damage you did to the sickie-monster.

“Gweenie wan wun 'way fwom meanie mummah!” You yell, sorry-hoofing your mummah as she sits you down on a table.

Then, she hits you with a large stick! That’s the biggest sorry-stick you’ve ever seen!

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SCREEEEEEEEEEEE!!” You screech, waving your leggies around as she hits them.

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and you are currently in Fluff-Mart’s urgent care. You’re taking some of this time to write notes.

Day 5

Subjects appear normal, as of the last time I checked. FV-7410, due to another fluffy not participating in this study, has suffered serious injuries, maybe even fatal. I’ll update later, as I am being told about FV-7410’s condition.

“Ma’am, I’m sorry. As of 6:35 AM, your Bestest Sickie Friend has… inactivated.” Someone walks up to you, motioning for you to follow them.

“Really? I mean, they were kind of bratty at times. But, they didn’t deserve that.” You sigh sadly, getting up to follow them until they lead you into a room.

“All we could really do was wrap it up in this blanket and give it to you to dispose of. As you can see, that fluffy’s hoof went through this hard ball here, somehow, and… inactivated them instantly.” They sigh, passing you the blanket containing FV-7410 and walking off.

You are now at home, and you’re wondering how to break the news to FV-0446.

“FV-0446? Mommy’s got something to tell you.” You sigh, patting at a space beside you on your couch.

“Yeh? Whewe speshew-fwiend?” FV-0446 asks, visibly confused about why you brough it downstairs.

“Well… That’s the thing. You see, FV-7410 isn’t… They aren’t…” You mutter to FV-0446, watching as they slowly understand.

“They am fowevew-night-nights? Mom-mee giv’ speshew-fwiend fowevew-night-nights?” It sobs, looking up at you with its large eyes and then closing them tightly.

“No, I didn’t do it. Greenie did.” You sigh again, patting FV-0446 as their tears stain your clothes.

“Gween… Gween giv’ speshew-fwiend fowevew-night-nights?” FV-0446 sniffles, taking itself off of you.

“Yes, he did. Now, what are you planning to do with him?”

AN: What should happen to Greenie? Comment!

5 Likes

What a twist, character death, not expecting it.

As for Greenie, I think 0446 should forgive them, maybe even say sorry for killing their sister and that they understand Greenie was only scared but 0446 has to be strong so they can raise the newborn viruses without a partner.

Harriet though, she should be far less forgiving

4 Likes

Or 0446 could hate Greenie forever and try to murder them in a violent rage.
And then Harriet passes 0446 a switchblade.

1 Like

Orange is avenged! :melting_face:

1 Like