Trials and Tribulations Ch. 9 (end) (by fluffysomething)

You are FV-0446, and you feel funny. You keep on seeing and hearing these things, but when you tell your mommy about it, she says she doesn’t see or hear them! But, they’re right there! Why doesn’t she, or probably anyone, beileve you? She left for ‘wowk’! This could be a chance to get your babies!

“Nee sav’ bay-bees… Nee’ git bay-bees…” You mutter to one of the stuffed toys in your safe-room, watching as it appears to talk back.

“Sav’ babies! Am gewd idea!” Your stuffie-friend says, appearing to nod as you walk out of the room and downstairs to your mommy’s special room.

“Whewe am bay-bees!? Wan nyow! Giv tu Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks nyow!” You yell, opening the door to your mommy’s special room and knocking a large shelf of weird bottles over with how fast the door was opened.

“Peep! Squeak! Peep!” You hear a noise come from on a table, on it lying your babies.

“Bay-bees! Wuv bay-bees… Nee git bay-bees…” You whisper to yourself, climbing a chair put in front of the table and finally getting onto the table after some struggle.

“Peep! Peep! Squeak! Squeak!” One of your babies squeaks, wiggling around in your arms as you pick them all up and walk out of the room.

“Bay-bees am fwee! Nu mowe eck-piw-ee-mints! Nyow, it tiem fo’ bay-bees tu pway ousside!” You squeal, walking through the small door leading outside and sitting them down.

You feel funnier all of a sudden, and you see a big monster! You need to help your babies! Why is it just standing there?

“Nu tay-ke bay-bees! Nu wike big monstah!” You say, trying to make yourself look more intimidating to the big monster so it leaves you and your babies alone.

“Wait! Whewe bay-bees? Bay-bees!? Whewe am 'ou!? Did big monstah tay-ke bay-bees?” You panic, running around the backyard trying desperately to look for your babies.

“Nyu fwiend? Nu monstah thewe. Am 'ou hav thinkie-pwace sickies?” You hear a voice ask beside you on the other side of the fence, appearing to be another sickie-friend who looks very confused.

Don’t they get it!? The monster took your babies! Do they not believe you?

“Nu! Thewe am monstah! Nu hav thinkie-pwace sickies! Am gewd sickie-fwiend! Am gewd!” You yell, hitting them through a small gap in the fence as hard as you could. How dare they assume you have any sickies, especially of the thinkie-place kind!

“Owwies! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Wai giv owwies tu Eff-vee-zewo-twee-tuu-seven?” They shout, running away from you as you continue to search for your babies.

“Bay-bees… wun 'way? Nu! Nu wun 'way! That am bad sickie-fwiend fing! Monstah tay-ke bay-bees!” You scream, pointing at where the monster used to be.

Used to be? Where’d it go?

You are Dr. Harriet Roseman, and you came home to see FV-0446’s babies gone, and FV-0446 itself standing in your backyard, yelling at nothing while you hear the faint, all-too-familiar sound of a crying Bestest Sickie Friend. What happened here?

“FV-0446, what happened? Why are you yelling at air?” You question, trying to get them to calm down as they hit you and run.

“Monstah! Hay-te scawy monstah! Monstah steaw bay-bees!” FV-0446 yells, backing away as you try to pick them up. They’ve finally lost it, huh?

“It’s mommy, come on! FV-0446, remember what mommy told you about thinkie-place sickies? I told you that-” You try to explain as it leaks fluid from its ‘pointy-thingies’, then sprays it directly at you.

“Git sowwy sickie-juicesies! Hay-te monstah fo’ tay-ke-ing bay-bees!” They scream, kicking you repeatedly as more fluid sprays out its ‘pointy-thingies’.

You didn’t even know Bestest Sickie Friends had a sorry-anything. You never provoked one to do… that!

“I know you’re really stressed and scared, and that this feels so real to you. But, I may know where to find your babies! See, I’m not a monster!” You explain, watching as it comes closer apprehensively at the mention of finding its babies.

“Weawwy? Monstah knyo whewe bay-bees am?” They question as you motion for them to follow you, doing so quickly.

You can’t give FV-0446 back their flesh-eating virus babies–that just would make the problem worse. Thank God you decided to give them all tracking chips! You have an idea.

“Yes, I do. Now, mommy’s gonna use things called ‘drones’ to find your babies. But first? You need some Dr. Clarke’s Sickie-Friend Sleepy-Time Sedatives™️. Now, hold still!” You smile at them as they flinch a bit when you take out a syringe and inject them with said sedatives.

“Wha am sed-da-ives? Am gewd ow bad?” They ask, rubbing the spot where they got injected and sniffling.

“Well, they make you feel sleepy. I should have used those earlier, to be honest… Anyways, I’ll send these drones out and find your babies!” You smile at them as they tap their stubby appendages in a small box you placed them in.

“Oh! I found one already! Now, you need to watch what mommy’s doing. If you don’t, you’re a bad sickie-friend. Got it?” You explain, watching as they nod tiredly, trying to keep themselves awake for their babies.

So, you attached a sprayer to the drone. You filled the nozzle attached to the sprayer with disinfectant, and now you’re watching FV-0446 watch its baby get chemically burnt alive. Isn’t this questionable?

“Bay-bee! Nuuu! Monstah, hewp bay-bee! Am su wittwe!” FV-0446 shouts, wiggling around weakly as it tries to climb out of the box.

“I’m sorry, but mommy doesn’t really like the idea of flesh-eating little Bestest Sickie Friends. So, mommy has to do something about them.” You explain coldly, patting the top of it as it sobs.

“Wan bay-bee… Wai monstah giv bay-bee owwies…?” They sniffle, still very tired from the effects of the sedatives as they pause to close their eyes.

Once they do open their eyes again, you’ve found another baby. This time, someone’s carrying it into your local Fluff-Mart.

“Well, mommy can’t give owwies to this one. They’ll find a good home, I promise.” You sigh, watching as FV-0446 starts crying again.

“Buh, bay-bee am Eff-vee-zewo-fouw-fouw-siks bay-bee! Nu wet bay-bee gu bai-bai! Pwease?” They mewl, pointing at the screen and trying their hardest to leave the box.

“Oh, we found another! You have one more, and then you can sleep.” You cheer, flying the drone into what appears to be a large crowd of people with signs.

Why is your face on there? Why does it has an X over it? Why are there various pictures of Bestest Sickie Friends on the crossed-off signs?

Then, you realize. FV-0446’s baby just crawled straight into an anti-Bestest Sickie Friend protest. You didn’t even need to give that baby ‘owwies’, it’s gonna do it itself.

“Wai peopwe giv bay-bee owwies? Teww them nu!” FV-0446 sobs, pointing at the screen once again while they yell at the people behind the screen.

“Some people don’t like Bestest Sickie Friends, FV-0446. So, they get big signs and stuff to try and stop them.” You sigh, flying the drone away as one of the protesters stomp on the top of FV-0446’s baby.

“Wun mowe? Gon sav bay-bee?” They ask, clearly dejected and exhausted.

“Yes, this is one of the babies we’re saving.” You nod, pointing at the screen as you look for said baby.

You found it! After that, FV-0446 slept instantly. You think this is a good time to take notes as you bring that baby back home.

Day 9

Study has been ceased due to preserving FV-0446’s mental health. I inactivated one of the subjects, another one of the subjects got inactivated, another one was put into a Fluff-Mart, and I’m taking home on of the subjects right now. I should probably check on FV-0446. Thank you for being a part of this study, and goodbye!

6 Likes

Impending-Doom tag might be relevant

3 Likes

I mean, these things are literally living, oversized viruses that have been proven to be harmful to property (literally flaying fluffies alive at a daycare) and people (attacking and infecting humans).

They’d likely be on thin ice as is, being obnoxious like fluffies but also focken biohazards, let alone being in the care of… a woman who allowed them to roam free multiple times.

You can only get off scot free so many times, before it becomes too bullshit for others to just stand by and watch.

3 Likes