Trying yet another fluffy design and giving its shit ass a bath [by floofy]

29 Likes

Oh no it’s blurry

It’s not blurry, it’s ‘soft focus’. That makes it an artistic choice.

3 Likes

Yes exactly!

3 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

CUUUUUTE~! I love this content~

3 Likes

Awwwww :heart: usually i saw some tip they shave their ass to prevent it from staining and get smelly.

Im sure most ferals stink alot even those in the wild or they do dust bath?

Still i can put a finger whats with the hydrophobia fluffies get :thinking: was it an error in programming?

1 Like

I’ll stage his butt, great idea
And fort the hydrophobes, I have no clue myself

1 Like

I meant shave not stage
I don’t get what my autocorrect wants to say sometimes…

2 Likes

I do enjoy content of good fluffies with good owners. No overly abusive methods needed when the fluff wants to make their owner happy.

3 Likes

That was awesome! Fluffy butt-stuff is always funny, and it was so cute to see how happy the bath made him. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@FallenAngel007 Actually, in the oldest lore the fluffy peepees were so small that the mare and stallion had to have their genitals shaved to copulate successfully. It was so awkward and uncomfortable that I loved the idea, but understandably it had to be forsaken in order to explain ferals and domestics breeding without human intervention.

4 Likes

You can always breed such fluffies after the appearance of a somewhat “stable” feral population

Just the fact of letting only the fluffies with small enfie sticks breed is already funny in my opinion

1 Like

yeah so submit a clearer one

Never

1 Like

Makes sense. My cat is floofy back there, and my folks’ dog is too. If we don’t at least trim them a bit back there poop can get stuck there and dry. Not pleasant for anybody involved :confused:

Don’t need to actually shave: a pair of clippers/trimmers would work fine. A good pet store should have quieter ones that aren’t so noisy thus not scaring the pet quite as much (cat, dog, or fluffy). In theory. The dog acts like we’re trying to kill her and death-stares us the whole time.

2 Likes