Two-Faced Part 5 (By: CaptainPringles89)

First - Previous

THIS COMIC IS [A limited time offer] FROM
[Hyperlink Blocked] !!!

First - Previous

Finally got this done. It took longer than the other pages, and I’m frankly not sure why. 5 Day streak still isn’t broken tho babieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

It’s like 30 degrees (86 in Freedom Units :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:) where I live, and there’s a heat warning. For some god-forsaken reason my parents (who I’m living with for the summer) decided that today was the day to shut off the AC to “save electricity”. Why they didn’t choose any of the days last week when it was like 20 degrees (68 :us:) to save electricity, I couldn’t tell ya. All I know is that I’m sweating like a pig right now.

85 Likes

Ridy deserves all the love and hugs. Kill any and all ferals that say hes a dummy please

7 Likes

My personal headcanon is that fluffies are typically never mean on purpose, but if anything (other than myself of course) hurt him in any way I would kill them.

5 Likes

Oh fuck ok i respect that

2 Likes

Same
Fluffies only become mean or behave badly if mistreated or abused in my HC.
And love this comic btw

5 Likes

Not going to say anything. I seem to see the future of this comic. :coffee: Mmm. Delicious coffee. Can’t be story related, right?

1 Like

why no abuse?

1 Like

Check Part 3 and (kinda) Part 4 for the outright, in your face, abuse.

Btw I’m using the quote feature because I don’t know if my replies are actually working as intended. I don’t seem to add to the “replies” drop down on comments like other users do. Though that could just be because I have the “basic user” trust status.

Edit: uhh… My quote just got insta-deleted when I posted. Odd.

1 Like

Fluffies can be mean, selfish and somewhat arrogant in my hc, especially if they are a smarty or living as a feral in a herd.

2 Likes

Damn this one good comic

2 Likes

Part 6 is here!

1 Like

okay next time can u full blown abuse?

It’s a hurt/comfort comic, it’s gonna have comfort. There’s tons of proper unending abuse comics out there, so this one shouldn’t have to fill that niche.

Also, Rudy is adorable and I love the detail that his fur darkened when it got wet. A lot of people forget that happens!

1 Like