Two-Faced Part 7 (By: CaptainPringles89)

First - Previous

This Comic is brought to you by GAMING.

First - Previous

Here we go again, back into the basement.

This page took me like… no time at all. It’s almost like it was really short or something. If it’s any compensation, tomorrow our little alicorn buddy gets to experience some roughhousing. Some “horsing around” if you will.

64 Likes

honey i think ur mama’s dead

I really enjoy this art style, it’s very cute and heartwarming :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Ive seen almost all of fluffy community’s stories, and while I myself am not an artist or a story writer in the site, you have a lot of promise, kid.

Your art looks like its improving as you proveed with this story so take pride in that as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ve doodled and drawn since I was a wee lad, but before this comic I’d not drawn for like two years or so? Not to mention much of my drawing experience is from trying to mimic art styles I liked at the time, so I’m rusty and I’ve never really took the time to establish my own visual style until now.

No offense taken by this particular comment, but I’m not a kid, at least last I checked. I’m a 23 year old man with a shitty mustache and an almost complete university degree lmao.

Speaking of age, thanks for giving me the excuse to talk about my name. Yes, the numbers in my name are off by ten years. It was some sort of bizarre attempt by 2020 me to disguise my identity, but like… nobody in my real life is going to identify who I am by my birth year.

2 Likes

Oh shit dude sorry, your art was ver reminiscent of styles some of my younger (but much more artistically gifted) members of my family draw up, while yours is more defined it still had that cartoonish feel.

What Im sayong is that it was very pretty to look at, and while most people draw fluffies as fisgusting little goblins, you drew them as they would be made to be; cute bio-toys made for entertainment for children.

Which is sonething you dont see in a lot of fluffy art now.

2 Likes

Cute shit is my jam, and frankly I’m not great at drawing little goblin creatures which makes me very sad.

Community seems fairly quiet from when I first joined. I also think a few of the typical cutesy artists are MIA at the moment, which kind of blows.

2 Likes

Part 8

2 Likes