Two-Faced Part 8 (By: CaptainPringles89)

First - Previous

This post is brought to you by Fuzzy Pickles. I need to get around to finishing that game one of these days.

First - Previous

I have a goddamn painful hangnail on my pinky toe. Like half my nail is just hanging off and it really hurts, like goddamn please make it stop. My rage and pain have made their way into this particular comic, which is why it’s pretty relentless, and why the abuse isn’t quite over yet.

70 Likes

hold them down and make them drink every. last. drop. in that container. If they fail to do so in a night the use a course grinder to the horn.

Or not your choice :yum::wink::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Regarding your toenail, just rip it off and wrap it up. It will hurt but it will heal faster that way.

5 Likes

I’ve been trying but I don’t have the pain tolerance for that lmao.

EDIT: OW. I got it off but holy shit ow. Man, fuck this little alicorn piece of shit I’m gonna fuckin waterboard him now or something goddamn.

5 Likes

Nice move with the waterboarding also is he going to live with ruby or are you going to kill him because if so I have a few ideas for you then

3 Likes

I was joking about the waterboarding lmao, my toe just hurts like a motherfucker right now.

Little alicorn buddy is almost certainly gonna live, but they might not get introduced to Rudy until later.

2 Likes

Ah now that sounds nice, I’ll be patiently waiting on the edge of my seat to see what else happens to

3 Likes

I love the way you draw the human as an unknowable abomination; like a gigantic video game boss that takes up the entire screen and you can only interact with the hand or something.

3 Likes

Okay, @CaptainPringles89, congrats. You’ve drawn me out of many years of silent lurking on fluffybooru and now here to tell you these two things:

1. This is excellent; it excites my cute aggression in the best ways. Don’t feel compelled to do it daily, but I think I speak for more than just myself when I say “by all means, please continue”.

2. GET A PAIR OF CUTICLE NIPPERS. FFS. Try to get a pair not made in China if possible, that way they will actually cut properly. If you trim the hangnails, dry skin flaps, and such off cleanly, they have no chance to get raw and potentially infected. Blizzard is a good brand; Tweezerman’s professional-grade line is made in Germany, but be careful, most of the rest of their line is made in China; I have heard good things about Germanikure but have no personal experience. (Source: very strong preference for having clean, good-looking, and pain-free hands… and decades of working in industries and at hobbies that cheerfully spit in the face of that preference.) If you want some specific suggestions from Amazon, let me know.

3 Likes

Nah you see that’s what smart people would do. It’s too late regardless, but I’ll slap some polysporin on it so that I don’t fucking die from a pinky toe hangnail.

2 Likes

Well, at least you’re using the good stuff! (A significant percentage of people are allergic to the neomycin in Neosporin.) Hate fingertip infections, and fingernail infections can fuck right off.

3 Likes

I love your fluffies! That’s one of the most adorably helpless designs I’ve ever seen, and seeing them manhandled by a single finger feels so satisfying! :heart:

2 Likes

I really leaned into the whole “living toys” idea with my art, which I’m very glad people are liking.

2 Likes

Because we like that. That’s why shitrat.

1 Like