Two-Faced Part 9 (By: CaptainPringles89)

First - Previous

This post is brought to you by intense nostalgia.

First - Previous

I remember when I was a kid I got a nosebleed in a public pool during swimming lessons.
Fun fact: when your face is already covered in water, you can’t even really tell your nose is bleeding unless you touch your face.
Not so fun fact: I actually had to get my nose chemically cauterized when I was in my teens because I would constantly get nose bleeds when I was younger.

72 Likes

Wait so the color of his mask means a different expression?

5 Likes

Roughly yeah. Red is when he’s sadistic, blue when he’s winding down and yellow when he’s really excited. The foal’s rather stupid and yet incredibly endearing response made him extremely happy.

11 Likes

I ADORE this foal’s logic. It’s so innocent and for his little knowledge really smart. Hope he learns to go through along with Rudy’s

6 Likes

any other colors i need to know?

1 Like

I doubt it tbh, and even if there are more in the future you’d probably be able to figure it out.

1 Like

I thought yellow meant surprised but I like the concept of his mask changing colors do to his expression

2 Likes

I fucking love your comics. The characters are amazing and tbh I can relate to some ideals of the human main character

3 Likes

Bolt will love them two!

I. ABSOLUTELY. LOVE THAT MOMENT. It hits so much.

1 Like