Two mummahs 2 (InfraredTurbine)

Direct continuation of Part 01

Commissioned by @Milly654

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

100 Likes

Well, I guess that’ll teach him not to have milkbagged her earlier.

21 Likes

I remember that winter pic you made with that fluffy getting the Jack Torrence treatment, I for see a another fluffy ending up in the same fate

13 Likes

I am most impressed with the man digging a hole in hard ground when frozen. Normally this is only possible with powerful machines or days of chipping.

13 Likes

I think it is a hot spot

3 Likes

you should remove hooves, make her collorblind and turn her into milkbag, but alright.

6 Likes

The fluffy genome is a chaotic chimeric mess so a shit coloured mare doesn’t necessarily have to be a shit factory.

5 Likes

Damn, not everyday you see a mare that loves “bad” colored foals, shame she couldn’t do the same to her sister

8 Likes

The sheer power of ‘fuck you’ strikes again.

7 Likes

Love this! I hope she turns into a nice popsicle overnight. Even that would be too good for her though…

3 Likes

Imagine if hasbio had the ability to pick and choose what kind of colors each fluffy could produce.

and just occasionally one worker would have a bad day and just decides to be a dick.
“Na you know what this whole batch is having brown and gray, fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck you”

7 Likes

Amazing how she didn’t even almost learn her lesson. She wasn’t even PRETEND to do what he asked. See how well doubling down worked for you, dummy?

5 Likes

Watch her dig up her foals, kick them aside, and curl up in the warm spot where they were buried.

7 Likes

Bro I’d fucking cry if I walked outside to see that.

1 Like

Wish the mummah got thrown in a bag and buried instead of the babbehs. They didn’t do anything to deserve that

2 Likes

That would be entertaining but i suspect that she’s succumbing to hypothermia in the final panel.

2 Likes

Looks like she’ll end up as a milk bag, or in the meat grinder. Ah i spoke a lil too soon she got the “when winter comes so does karama” ending of being turned into a fluffsickle

1 Like

That’s what she gets for producing bad product!

2 Likes

Nah. She hasn’t reached paradoxical overheating. There’s plenty of time for her to stab her children in the back.

2 Likes

man those foals are ugly

1 Like