Types of Herds in my Headcanon (by ButtonBack

Normal Herd: just a stallion, a mare (either one could be a leader.), and the foals, they usually tend to keep to themselves or other Fluffies, and usually try to look out for eachother. Toughies are usually bulkier

Dysfunctional Herd: consists of a “smarty”, a toughie or two, and a load of mares that are Usually runaways or abandoned. In multiple cases there have been smarties that were overthrown by their bodyguard, and usually when that happens the herd usually ends up following the fluffy that is actually smart and cares about survival and not the “smarty”. Basically the stereotypical herd.

Cult Herd: a herd that has but one smarty and many mates. These mares are usually invited, forced or born into this herd type. This is the only one that hangs around places like parks, trying to basically get Fluffies to join and leave forever.

Cannibal Herd: extremely rare due to feral cannibal Fluffies either eating eachother or dying off or getting killed.

8 Likes

Oh, yeah I would bore you with kitsune fluffy lore, i forgot.

Nah I’m cool with it! You’re good!

Well i can stil bore you with them if you like.

There is some lore dump there.

1 Like

Cool! Honestly I like lore dumps and speculative biology, it’s really neat to me!

Thats just part of it.
But kitsune fluffies are mostly very tail orientated, it’s what makes them kitsune.

1 Like

That’s cool! I really dig the concept!

Head empty, brain in tail

Well they are still fluffies, not exactly a brain trust.

I like it.

Thanks! I really thought the concept of a fluffy that could start a cult of some type would be interesting in a way.

1 Like

Head empty, tail empty

It’s the amount of tails that matters to them.

It’s a joke

I’m aware.