Unbelievable (by recreationalsadist)

Cassandra was not a soon-mummah anymore. Because she was a mummah now!

Her babbehs had been born and they were all so pretty!

Her Daddeh hadn’t let her give them lickie-cleanies and instead taken them to be cleaned, but she had them now so it was okay. Now she could give them huggies and milkies and love!

Cassandra nuzzled her babbehs, then picked two of them up to put on her milkie-places.

The lime-green earthie and purple and blue pegasus suckled happily.

Cassandra’s other babbehs were chirping hungrily, but she just patted them gently.

“Nu wowwy babbehs, Mummah habe wots ob miwkies fow aww ob yu. Wub yu aww su muchies!”

Cassandra was crying with happiness, she had so many heart-happies!

“Mummah wub babbehs, babbehs wub Mummah! Dwink da miwkies, gwow up big and stwong!”

The two babbehs on her milkie-places released their holds and burped.

“Babbehs habe enuff? Gud babbehs, Mummah gibe miwkies tu udew babbehs nao.”

Cassandra reached down towards her pointy-babbeh next, then gasped in shock.

Her pointy-babbeh had wings too!

It was a pointy-wingy babbeh!

Unbelievable!

Dale opened the door to his home to hear his fluffy Cassandra crying.

He ran to the saferoom to see her bawling her eyes out and surrounded by smashed foals.

She blinked through her tears when she saw him, then started screaming.

“DADDEH! Daddeh, munstah gibe babbehs fowebeh-sweepies! Huggies nu make bettew, HEWP!”

Dale looked at the mess. Each foal had been squashed. With a hoofprint on the squash-mark.

Then he saw the alicorn and thought he knew what had happened.

“You killed your foals!”

“NU! Munstah did it, den wan away!”

“What kind of monster”

“It wuz wed and had howns and wong taiw! It gibe babbehs fowebeh sweepies!”

“Yeah right! You saw the alicorn and smashed your other foals while trying to kill it, don’t lie!”

“Fwuffy nu wie, it wuz munstah!”

“A monster didn’t do it, stop lying!”

Dale was enraged! How did Cassandra not realize her story was unbelievable?!

Doctor Ricky Guerra looks down at the notice from his bank.

“Your payment just cleared so I’ll start the pillowing procedure immediately. I am sorry it had to come to this. I saw Cassandra through her entire profitable- I mean pregnancy, so for her to kill her foals is heartbreaking. It’s so sad how fluffies kill alicorns on sight. I’ll do anything for money.”

“Thank you, Dr. Guerra. At least this way she can have foals again without risking her killing them.”

“And I’ll be happy to provide the same expensive-I mean lucrative-I mean pregnancy treatments. I even know a great breeding services business I get a kickback from-I mean can refer you to.”

“That would be great.”

“I sell drugs produced by a tentacle monster disguised as a human to increase my income.”

“What?”

“I mean I sure do love using my medical knowledge to help fluffies and their owners. I love money.”

Ricky gives a double opposable thumbs up. Dale shrugs.

“Okay.”

Ricky walks into the surgery room where Cassandra is strapped down.

“WAI DADDEH NU BEWIEBE CASSANDWA?! Cassandwa nu huwt babbehs, it was munstah!”

Ricky chuckled.

“Yeah right. As if a monster would break into your owner’s house in disguise, smash your foals with a hammer where the head of it was shaped like a fluffy’s hooves, all to trick your owner into believing you killed your foals so he’d pay to have you pillowed and bred again. Unbelievable!”

Ricky noticed the closet he kept his devil costume and fluffy-hoof hammer in was ajar and walked over to close it. Then he pulled out the extra-painful hacksaw he used for pillowing.

“This is going to hurt. I would suggest you imagine your dead foals while I’m doing it. Here I go!”

“SCREE!!! NU TAKE WEGGIES! NEED DEM FOW WUN AND PWAY! WAI NU BEWIEBE CASSANDWA?!”

Outside the surgery room Dale wondered how Dr. Guerra knew that Cassandra had had an alicorn. He hadn’t been there for her giving birth after all, although his office had sent a bill for it.

Of course Dale was sure that was an accident. Dr. Guerra lying to him? That was unbelievable!

26 Likes

What tangled webs we weave… to get paid.

4 Likes

Can see why Senhor Doutor is not really trying. He has an actually convincing cover story, & most owners seem to focus on the pillowing itself, it being an emotional process.

1 Like

Predicting immediatly after reading this… The doctor in a devil costume sneaks in and kills all the foals to get more business.

. . .Could be a fake out… ~keeps reading~

. . .Could be circumstantial evidence.

Well I guess results are inconclusive then. I’ll heir on the side of caution and say I was wrong then. :frowning: