Unfortunate diagnosis (Rescue_9)

152 Likes

I feel bad for laughing, but it’s a Fluffy, all I can do is laugh.

I’m wondering if she got boned and the tumour’s made her barren, or if she actually believes that wishing hard enough made her ‘pregnant’. I’m choosing to believe the latter

30 Likes

If the fluffy is young enough and the person loves their pet a lot, perhaps surgery would be an option. Though if I were the owner, I would definitely ask Sunflower what she thinks we should do. Would she want to go through the pain for the chance of a longer life? Or would she want to live out her remaining time as is?

6 Likes

Ricky: “I’m in this comic and I like it.”

3 Likes

coffin dance

16 Likes

Part of the reason pet surgery is so expensive is how much less likely their survival is. I mean, you can kill a cat by pulling their rotten teeth.

Presuming a universe where Fluffies are legally not lifeforms, the government does not recognize aftermarket value, and most folks wouldn’t do much beyond Karen at a secretary over a death Fluffy, “why the fuck not” surgery could be inexpensive. Hell, it could end up an easy way to get experience or even just be a field with no formal training beyond teaching yourself on whatever cheap or already dead ones you find combined with youtube tutorials like I put in one of my stories.

It also depends how complex you imagine their anatomy. Standard animal, difficult surgery with high cost in time and supplies regardless of all else. Simple creature mostly held together by stem cells who can have limbs reattached by sticking it there with magic medicine ooze to glue it, and you can conduct a DIY hysterectomy using paperclips, thumbtacks, and a plastic spoon then take the uterus of a roadkill Fluffy and just swap that one in.

7 Likes

I imagine it to be somewhere between the two. It’s like how my childhood dog’s tendons in one leg got messed up by disease. He was 7 and had lots of years ahead. So my parents paid for the repair surgery. That leg ended up failing him last year, when he was 11. At this point he was too old for another surgery to make sense. So once his legs became all but useless, we put him down. I miss him a lot, but it was the right thing to do

I can see a similar thing happening with fluffies. In my head they can live as long as dogs. So a fluffy with a huge tumour at age 4? Maybe surgery would be a good idea. But at 10? Maybe not

5 Likes

An aging Fluffy might not be suddenly thrilled at the idea of being pregnant for the first time. I’d assume she’d throw in something about wanting it for so long.

3 Likes

does the fluffy understand any of this

3 Likes

I think that her owner would explain that she wasn’t actually pregnant. That she has a meanie monster in her tummy that will give her forever sleepies if they don’t do something about it. That they have 2 choices. She gets sharp pointy owwies and the meanie monster will be taken out. Or they leave the monster be and she lives her life as long as fhe monster lets her

6 Likes

Oh, I mean that her dialogue may be a clue she is young.

4 Likes

Oops I forgot to mention that buf yeah, you’re correct

1 Like

Shit edit incoming.

2 Likes

I’m ready :skippy2:

1 Like

posted. :slight_smile:
https://fluffy-community.com/t/lose-some-weight-shit-edit-of-unfortunate-diagnosis-by-rescue-9-lothmar/36355

1 Like

‘fat = pregnant’ menta1ity is a1so possib1e.

2 Likes

Just tell her she will never be a mummuh and that she will die with worstest hurties. Then rape her daily and piss on her so she will know she is only for sick twisted entertainment.

2 Likes

I bet she really is pregnant but the owner doesn’t want any foals, hence a false diagnosis.

4 Likes

I like this idea, except do it to a female that really is pregnant

6 Likes

OH! THAT WOULD BE A GOOD WAY to make your fluffy have an abortion/ get them fixed without any heartbreak

4 Likes