Unfuffiled Needs Pt. 13 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

I gave it a few hours before I went back to the saferoom. I would occasionally hear crying or Sky yelling but nothing extreme yet so I decided it was time to start some shit. Opening the door I was met with a similar view as the morning. Sky was practicing blockies and getting worse, the mare was ‘huuhuuuing’ with her head down on the box, and Raspberry lying on his side asleep.

GASP DADDEH IS BAK YAYYYY!”, Sky exclaimed like a child happy to see a parent after a long time apart, “Du besses dancies fo daddeh su happi ou my daddeh!”

He stood on his hind legs and began to dance. I just picked him up and gave him the same treatment I did that morning, only this time the other fluffies weren’t watching. He felt more loved than anything in the world. He believes, truly, in his head that he is deserving of all of this, with what little it truly is. He believes he has done no wrong and I will continue to make him feel like he is the love of my life and that his daddeh will never steer him wrong. That his daddeh will never hurt him.

I set him down and he paced in circles, happy as can be, talking about ‘wub’ and ‘heawt happies’. Once he finished practically praising me like a God he returned to his blocks. I turned to the mare. She was still sobbing over her predicament, knowing there is no way out without me. I walked over to her and she quickly took notice.

“PEEP MUNSTAH DADDEH!”, She cried eyes wide.

“Now, now that is not very nice. I am the only one who can help you and you call me a ‘munstah’? It’s almost like you don’t want nummies.”

“N-NU AM SOWWY DADDEH! W-W-WUB DADDEH HUUU NEE HUGGIES! Huuuhuuuhuuu pwease daddeh! Gib wub an huggies tu fwuffy! Nee nummies fo tummy huwties huuu tummy babbehs gib mummah wowstest huwties huuuhuuuhuuu!”

“Alright. Here is some kibble. I’ll be back to take you to the litterbox before dark time. Do NOT make bad poopies or I take your legs.”, I set the bowl up on the box so she could actually eat. One of those babbehs might be winner so might as well give them all a chance while they are still in their mummah.

“D-da-dank… ou daddeh. W-wub daddeh dank ou fo nummies huuuhuuuu.”

“Uh-huh well enjoy and remember what I said.” I said leaving and closing the door behind me. As I left the mare called out to me.

“Daddeh pwease nu weave! Stiww nee huggies an wub! Nu weave me daddeh pwease fwuffy scawed!”

I decided to make another trip to the pet store while they were still open. I thought about bringing Sky with me but decided he would make things expensive. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

Walking into the pet store I was, once again, met with the foals. They desperately danced and sang and showed their skills with toys in the vain hope of being adopted. They were reduced to nothing but tears and screaming as I walked past them right to the first thing on my list. Four bottles of ‘Fwuffy Wub Sweepies’, the brand name, knock a bitch out, shit. I did not want to risk running out at all in the near future.

Next was a pack of ‘fluffy safe’ markers and a laminated notepad. A small pen for the babies to stay in. A new weggie box that allowed for babies to get milk instead of her tits being crushed against the box but it really didn’t look any more comfortable. A foal toy maker, straight up just a thin needle in a small black box that doubled as a foal sorry box. A foal pillowmaker, straight up an old circumcision tool. The last thing I got was “Enfies Nao”, a fluffy Spanish fly.

The sun was setting by the time I got home and I made one last visit to the saferoom with the markers and notepad.

Yawn Hewwo daddeh. Am hewe to gib gud dawk time huggies?”, Sky said pawing his eye with one hoof.

“Well, yes! But I have something else for you as well! Take a look!”, I dropped all the stuff at his feet and let him admire his new toy.

“Oooooooo su many pwetty cowows.”, he said nearly hypnotized.

“You take the colors and you can make pretty drawings! Go wild there is no wrong way to use it! But one rule! Do NOT draw on anything but this notepad! Everything else is off limits but this note pad!”

“Nu wowwy daddeh am gud fwuffy! Wiww onwy dwaw in no’pa!”, he said sitting nice and proper and then standing on his hind legs with his front legs stretched up and I picked him up in my arms, “WEEEEEEE WUB UPSISES WUB DADDEH!”

He nuzzled me and cooed as I rubbed him down and held him tight. When I set him down he yawned again, “Gud dawk time daddy. Sky wub ou.”

“Love you too big guy!”, I said to him as he walked to his fluffy bed or rather the one he took over from Raspberry.

The mare looked uncomfortable. More so than usual at least. As I walked over to her I could see her shifting and grimacing, the bowl in front of her completely empty. I swatted the bowl to the side and knelt down, which easily got her attention.

“PEEP M-D-da-daddeh fw-fwuffy nee ma gud poopies huuu su many huwties nee wittabox nao! Pwease daddeh hewp fwuffy! Nu wan ma ba poopies nu wan sowwy stick huuuhuuuhuuu! Pwease daddeh pwease hewp fwuffy nu can mobe! HUUHUUU Daddeh wan fwuffy ma ba poopies huuuu DADDEH AM MUNSTAH HUUUHUUUHUUUU!”

I continued just to stare at her. She was getting more upset and dealing with a lot more pain each second. I really just wanted an easy excuse but decided the clean up wasn’t worth it. I picked her up by the weggie box and took her to the litterbox.

“HUUUHUUU WAI DA-Daddeh? Daddeh am hewping fwuffy gu gud poopies?”, She said as I began to turn the box so nothing would touch it, “Da-dank ou daddeh. Fwuffy ma besses poopies an peepees fo daddeh!”

She began to go. I noticed how the angle I was holding her was perfect and how I could have the best of both worlds in a single tip. I started to turn the box up so she was facing the ceiling and continued to turn.

“Engh fwuffy make besses peepees and poo- Daddeh? W-wa am daddeh duin? Fwuffy nu hab mo poopies or peepees. Pwease daddeh stob mobing fwuffy! Weggies huwt huuhuuu wai dad- OOF!”

I had continued to turn it, watching the weight of her body pull her legs until she was freed from the box. She fell on her back into a cleaner looking spot in the litterbox and kicked her legs around in the air.

“W-wa habben? Fw-fwuffy am… fwee? Fwuffy am fwee wun weggies! Weggies wun fwuffy way fwom munstah daddeh! Pwease weggies nee sabe tummy babbehs daddeh huwt fwuffy huuuhuuu pwease weggies nu wan nu wan!”, she kicked at the air, still on her back, unable to turn herself over.

“Run. Run or munstah daddeh is gonna getcha! Hurry up you better run! Daddeh is getting closer! You and your babbehs will belong to me! You’ll be in that weggie box forever if you don’t take this chance!”, as I spoke I slowly reached my hands down as she flailed in horror.

“NU NU PWEASE NU WAN HUUUHUUU WEGGIES PWEASE FWUFFY NEE HEWP! DADDEH AM MUNSTAH, WEGGIES! WUN FWUFFY AN TUMMY BABBEH WAY FWOM MUNSTAH DADDEH! NUNUNUNUNUNU STAWP NU PWEASE NU WAN JUS WAN WUB AN HUGGIES WAI HAB MUNSTAH DADDEH NUNUNUNU-SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SCAWEDY POOPIES SCAWEDY PEEPEES HUUUHUUU”, she cried as I reached down. She screamed and relieved herself again as I picked her up, thankfully having it all land in the litter box.

“YOU ARE A BAD FLUFFY AND BAD FLUFFIES GET THE SORRY STICK!”, I screamed in her face.

I held her by the neck fluff with one hand down at my side like a sack. She cried and kicked her useless legs around. I looked at around the room to see Sky flat on the ground his noes between his hooves, eyes at attention. Raspberry was curled up in a shaking ball whimpering out, “Huuhuuu daddeh du scawy time huuhuu nu wike wen scawy. Nee huggies an wub huuhuu su awone.”

I left them and carried her to the kitchen, reached in the drawer with all the different spatulas, and pulled out a long wire whisk making sure she saw it.

“N-N-N-N-NUUUUUU DADDEH PWEASE NU SOWWY STICK NU GIB SOO MUMMAH WOWSTEST HUWTIES HUUUHUUU WIWW BE BEDDUR FWUFFY PWOMISE HUUUHUUU!”

She scree’d as I slapped her front legs with it slightly and gave her back and stomach a few taps. Nothing hard enough to even physically hurt her and she was acting like I was dismembering her.

I then carried her to the closet, where I pulled out the sorry box and tossed it on the floor letting it clatter to the ground causing her to ‘SCREE’ again. I kicked the lid off and began to slowly lower her in wondering if she would fit.

“NU PWEASE BE GUD FWUFFY NU MEAN TU BE BA! WUB DADDEH DADDEH NU AM MUNSTAH AM BESSESS DADDEH! NU MEAN MA SCAWEDY POOPIES AN PEEPEES! WIWW BE BEDDUR DADDEH PWEASE GIB FWUFFY CHANCIES NU WAN SOWWY BOX HUUHUU SOWWY BOX BA FO SOO MUMMAH NU WAN NU WAN HUUUHUUUHUUU”

I had to angle her legs under her slightly to get her to fit. She didn’t resist at all as I lowered her into the box, her width just touching the sides.

“Pwease daddeh.”, she said looking up at me, her voice now weak, “Nu wan sowwy box. Am soo mummah. Nee huggies an wub fo besses babbehs. Pwease daddeh sabe fwuffy. Stiww nu can mobe. weggies stuck unduw fwuffy huuuhuuu. Wai nu hab weggies ou ob weggie box huuuhuuu nu wike huuu.”

I didn’t speak to her as I shut the lid on top of her.

“Nu p-pwease daddeh fwuffy nu wan nu wan pwease wet ou ob sowwy box su scawy huuhuu nu wan be aww awone huuhuu fwuffy wub daddeh pwease wub fwuffy daddeh huuhuu- D-da-SCREEEEEEEE NU WIKE DAWKIES SCREEEEEE HUUHUUUHUUUU NUNUNU DAWKIE MUNSTAH GUN GET FWUFFY GAIN HUUUU SABE FWUFFY PWEASE DAD-PEEP CHIRPCHIRP NU CAN MOBE NEE DADDEH PWEASE SABE FWUFFY! TOO SMALL CAN NU MOBE AD AWW HUUUHUUU SCAWY SCAWY!”

I left her in the box on the floor as I went back to the front of the saferoom amd turned off the lights without doing a last check-up. No screaming. How refreshing!

33 Likes

I appreciate how you take your time. This is why I think I would not be able to make it into the house with through the garage before killing fluffies. Your restraint is admirable.

2 Likes

Perfection, lol.

7 Likes

I’m really into this tale. I loathe soon mummah damn she is annoying as hell.

2 Likes