Unfuffiled Needs Pt 16 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

“SCREEEEE BIGGESS POOPIES!!”

I looked at the clock and it was 3AM. I groaned as I hobbled my way to the kitchen to make a fluffies favorite meal. Putting the pot of water on the stove and just tossing the noodles in jogged to the saferoom to check on the screaming mare.

“HUUHUU SPESHUL FWEN PWEASE HEWP WIT BABBEHS HUUU NU CAN MOBE BABBEHS GUN FAWW HUUUHUUU FWUFFY SCAWED OB SPESHUL PWACE HUWTIES NU WAN HUUHUU WAI SPESHUL FWEN NU HEWP WAI NU WUB HUUUHUUU! D-DADDEH! HEWP FWUFFY HUUHUU BABBEHS CUMIN HUUU!”

Sky was tossing and turning with his hooves over his ears, trying to go back to sleep. Raspberry was on his side still conked out. I walked over to the crying mare and went behind her to see a little baby fluffy sticking it’s goo covered head out of its mummah.

“HUUHUU PWEASE NU HUWT BABBEHS HUUU BABBEHS NEE MUMMAH PWEASE GIB BABBEHS!”

The first one slid out into my hands peeping and chirping. I placed it on the box in front of the mare.

“Clean it and i’ll get the next one for you.”

“Huuhuu otay daddeh. Fwuffy mummah wiww gib bessess wicky cweanies. Huuhuuu babbeh nu taste pwetty huuu nu wan.”

“Clean it or you become trashies.”, I told her, flatly.

“HUUUHUUU PWEASE NU PU FWUFFY IN TWASH HUUUHUUU WIWW BE GUD MUMMAH HUU NU WAN BE TWASHIES WIWW GIB BESSESS WICKY CWEANIES!”

She sobbed as she licked the foal clean. It chirped and peeped and cooed as its mother cleaned it and tried to nuzzle her face which actually made her smile for the first time since the park. I quickly snatched the foal away. She ‘SCREE’d” as I did and wiggled her legs around in an effort to grab it.

“NUUUU DADDEH PWEASE GIB BABBEH TU FWUFFY BABBEH TU WIDDLE FO UPSIES HUUUHUU PWEASE DADDEH MUMMAH NEE BABBEH! MUMMAH NEE!”

The foal wrapped its legs around my thumb sucking on it. It was bright baby blue with a white spot of fur on its left side. As the mare sobbed I set the baby next to the box on the floor. It protested being away from its soft warm bed and I ignored it just like its mother.

“SCREEE MO BIGGESS POOPIES HUUUHUUU!”

Another fluffy slid out right as I put my hand under her crotch. As I pulled away another baby slid out and I quickly reached out and caught it. I put them in front of the mare and she began to clean them. Once clean they started to hug their mummahs face with their weak, shaking legs.

“SCREEE MO BABBEHS CUMIN NU WAN MO BABBEHS HUUHUU!”

The two foals fell back and started chirping, scared out of their little minds. I quickly swooped them up and put them with the other foal on the ground. They stumbled around trying to follow each others chirps and peeps and hugging each other when they got together. Two more babies came out and I put them in front of their mother. Right as I did the next and final foal fell out hitting the ground with a soft thud.

The mare was preoccupied cleaning her babies and crying to notice one dropped. I picked it up and put it in front of her. One foal was already clean and stumbling to its mother to give hugs. The mare stopped licking the next foal watching the baby come to her.

“Y-yiss babbeh. Cum tu mummah. Gib mummah bessess huggies huuuhuu nee fo su many huwties huuhuu SCREEE D-DADDEH HUUHUU WAI DADDEH TAK HUGGIE BABBEH HUUU!”

“Clean your other babbehs and you’ll get them all back.”, I said, setting the foal on the pile of hugging babies.

“Huuhuuu dewe daddeh babbehs am aww cwean nao. Can mummah hab babbehs tu gib miwkies? Babbehs nee miwkies. Gwow bi an stwong huuuhuu.”

I took the babies and put them with the others. She cried and pleaded for them as I walked out and back to the kitchen. The pasta was boiling over so I ran over and took it of the heat, putting the pot down in the sink. I started to heat up the sauce as I strained the noodles and plated it all, mixing the sauce and noodles together with a heaping helping of fluffy sleep syrup. I took it to the saferoom and put it in front of the mare.

Sniffsniff MMHHMMM SKETTIES! DADDEH MAK BESSES SKETIES FO MUMMAH TU MAK BESSESS MIWKIES!”

She plowed her face into the plate, sucking down every noodle in sight. Sky had finally gotten up and began to walk over.

“Wai mawe ged sketies bu nu Sky? Am gud fwuffy an gud fwuffy deswebe sketties tu!” He said

“She gets the sketti because she just delivered your babbehs! She needs it to make the best milk for them so the grow big and strong. She is the only one who is getting sketti right nao.”

“Otay, daddeh. Fwuffy unnasans.”, he said walking back to his bed.

I watched him in awe as he just straight up walked back to bed and go to sleep without a single complaint. I thought for sure I was going to have to fight him on this and maybe jump ahead with my plans. The mare was still slobbering all over the sketti getting every last drop of sauce and stray bits of noodle.

“Yummy nummies! Dank ou daddeh, fwuffy nao hab bessess miwkies fo babbehs. Can feed babbehs nao, pwease?”

She gasped as I picked her up by the neck fluff, genuinely shocked I was helping her. I leaned her back against the wall and she cheered as I brought her babies to her.

“YAAYYY DANK OU DADDEH! Nao cum tu mummah babbehs. Mummah hab bessess sketti miwkies! Nuff fo aww babbehs!”

The babies, with their weak legs and shut eyes, stumbled around peeping and chirping trying to alert their mother to help them. They couldn’t follow the mares voice because of all the noise they were making. I grabbed two of them and put them on the mare to feed.

“Dewe dewe babbehs. Mummah hab bessess miwkies dwink aww ou wan nuff miwkies fo aww babbehs!”, She began to sing the mummah song to them as I pushed the rest of the foals towards her.

Once the foals were full they peeped and walked to their mothers side, nuzzling into her fluff and going to sleep. The mare looked down at them as they fed with a big smile on her face. It seems she loves her babies after all.

“Otay, babbehs. Dwink da wast ob da miwkies. Mummah am su sweepy. Mummah an babbehs gu sweepies an wen wakies fwuffies wiww hab bessess huggies an wiww pway aww day! Mummah am su cited tu hab bessess huggies an pway nao. Dank ou babbehs fo sabing fwuffy.”

The last two foals curled up next to her and she laid down next to them, curling up around them. She quickly fell asleep and I picked her up, her foals not so much as letting out a peep. I carried her to my room and placed her on my bed as I went to the closet to grab her new home. The weggie box was much like the last one but with indents in the back so you can point the milkie places out so the babies can still feed.

I plopped the box on the bed right next to her and picked her up again. She had gone down in size since giving birth and her legs easily slid into the leg holes. I made sure everything was set right and brought her back to the saferoom and put her next to her babies. I knelt down to her and she was still smiling in her sleep. I began to whisper in her ear.

“When you wakies fwuffy can gib all tha huggies an play with all the toysies. Your babies wiww give ya the bestest love an huggies ever and you can run an play with them when ever you want.”

She was running in the confines of the box as happy as could be. I left them for the rest of the morning until the sleep syrup wears off. I took one last look around the room. Sky was still laying down, trying to sleep. Raspberry was still on his side, now facing the babies and looking at them with sadness. I closed the door with hope for the future.

30 Likes

Happy to see Raspberry’s heart crushed. He’s having no babbehs ever. Take that cock sucker!
On the other hand, Sky is pretty much borderline smarty syndrome, neglecting his babbehs’ birth. How long till the owner gets enough of his shit?

3 Likes

This is shockingly kind for this series.

Which likely means shits about to blow in the next chapter

2 Likes

The completely bipolar responses of the mare are very interesting. Typical of fluffy behavior: they desire an owner so much that they immediately respond to positive actions even if they think the owner is a monster.

Her constant whining about it is pretty obnoxious and I hope she gets a reset or a nail gun to the back of her skull pretty soon.

I do agree with others that seeing Sky have his dick cut off and transplanted onto Rasberry would be hilarious but what if it reveals that Sky can still be secure in his masculinity as Rasberry goes full Smarty? I know we all think of Sky as the smarty but actually he’s literally right about what he says, the daddy hates them all except for Sky. And his only way of enforcing their obedience is through enfies.

Yes, that’s really dark, but Fluffy logic is terribly self-serving.

3 Likes

I dont really think that sky is going smarty
He doesnt see the mare as his special friend after all,she is a enfie friend that says bad things about his beloved daddy,and raspberry is just a crying ball of laments that cant even play whit anymore
He doesnt demand things
He understands,but i agree that neglecting his kids is bad,maybe is bc he so young and he didnt though about having kids and have a special friend,i mean,he enfed the mare even when she was pregnant,he couldnt care less xD

Surprisingly out of character for sky to give up skettis for his foals considering how much of an unrelenting bag of dicks he’s been

1 Like

i feel there isnt much time left for Raspberry, id be surprised if he doesnt reach Wan-Die looping in say 3 chapters, depending on headcannon of course this much isolation and lack of attention will drive him catatonic soon than later, its just a matter of what comes first. woudnt surprise me if he doesnt go postal beforehand.