Unfuffiled Needs Pt 18 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

It was a brand new day and walking into the saferoom I saw Sky wrapped around all his babbehs on his bed. The mare had her head turned at an uncomfortable angle to look at them. Raspberry was still sleeping with nothing else to do. As I walked over to Sky I noticed the unmistakable smell of shit.

“Wake up, Sky.”, I said, flatly.

“Wa, oh gud bwite time daddeh! Sky am sweeping wit babbehs fo wawmsies! Am bessess daddeh!”

“Well get up. I need to wash them.”

“N-nu id am otay, daddeh. Fwuffy gib bessess wicky cweanies abter babbehs wakies!”

I reached down and pulled Sky up by his neck. The babies rolled out from their tight pile showcasing a bunch of fluffy poopies. Sky was already panicking and now began to ‘SCREE’.

“NU DADDEH DAT AM NU FWUFFY POOPIES! DAT AM BA BABBEH POOPIES SCREEEEE HUUUHUUU ID AM DADDEHS FAVOWITE BABBEH POOPIES NU ODDA BABBEHS NU FWUFFY HUUUHUUUU!”, The amount of shit on the floor could only mean all the babies had gone in the night.

“Really? One baby, all that?”

“DAS WITE HUUUHUUU NU HUWT FWUFFY AM GUD FWUFFY WUB DADDEH HUUU!”

“Well I think you didn’t take them to the litterbox all night, like a good daddeh, and they all shit on the floor and you tried to hide it.”

“N-NU TWUE NU TWUEHUHUHU!”

“Now I have to clean the foals, the floor, and the bed. Time for sorry stick and sorry box.”, I said as neutral as possible.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-PEEP CHIRPCHIRPCHIRP PEEP PEEP NUNUNUNU PWEASE NU HUWT FWUFFY AM GUD FWUFFY HUUUUUU FWUFFY ONWY WAN SWEEP WIT BABBEH NU KNU DEY GU POOPIES HUUUU!”, I made it to the kitchen and grabbed a wooden spoon and beat him with it, hard, “SCREEEEEEEEEEE NUNUNUNU NU WAN NUT HABBENEN DIS NUT HABBENEN HUUUUUUUU WUB DADDEH DADDEH WUB FWUFFY AM GUD FWUFFY PWEASE NU HUWTIES!”

He ‘huuhuued’ as I dropped the whisk and began making my way to the closet. I pulled out the sorry box by the lid, letting the box fall to the ground with a loud crash. Sky ‘SCREEED’ at the noise and I slowly began to lower him in.

“SC-SCREEEEEE SCAWY SCAWY HUUUHUUU SCAWDEY POOPIES AN PEEPEES HUUHUU NU PU FWUFFY IN SOWWY BOX HUUUHUUUU SKY MAK POOPIES IN BOXIE HUUUHUUU NU WAN NU WAN PWEASE WUB FWUFFY!”, I placed him with his legs under him so he couldn’t move, making sure he was lying right in his shit and piss. He sobbed as I grabbed the lid, slowly blocking out the light, “SCREEEE NU DADDEH NU SOWWY BOX DAWKIES HUUUHUUU WOSTEST DAWKIES HUUUUHUUUU WOSTEST HEAWT HUWTIES HUUUHUU PWEASE DADDEH, JUS WAN WUB NU MEAN TU MAK ANGWY HUUUU!”

I closed the lid and gave it a good kick, leaving him. I went back to the saferoom to see the babies rolling around and trying to stand. They peeped and chirped as I picked them up and carried them to my kitchen sink, starting the water. Once it was room temperature I grabbed a baby and began washing.

“Peep peep chirp ba wawa chirp peep” “Chirpchirpchirp ba fo babbeh peep” “Peep chirp nu wan peep” “Chirpchirp scawy scawy” “Huu-peep munstah chirp” “Chirp nu huwt babbeh peep peep”

It was cute that they were starting to talk but it was getting annoying by the time I dried them off. I put them in a pile one at a time as I dried them and they ‘cooed’ and said ‘wawmsies’ over and over again. I grabbed the clean pile of foals and brought them back to the saferoom, placing them on the ground right in front of the mare.

“Huuuhuuu daddeh pwease wet mummah hug babbehs. Pwease huuuhuu wan wub an hug babbeh dey nee mummah weggies huuuhuuu.”

I didn’t acknowledge her as I went to the fluffy bed, folded it, and brought it outside to the trash can. I scrubbed the floor under it which was soaked in piss and liquid shit. About 2 hours passed by the time I called it clean and I went back to the sorry box where Sky was still crying. I opened the lid.

“Huuuu- D-DADDEH! HUUUU FWUFFY AM SU SOWWY DADDEH PWE-”

“Which fluffy is sorry and why?”

“HUUUUUUUU SKY AM SOWWY HUUHUUU TWY TU HI BABBEH POOPIES NU WAN GED IN TWOUBLE HUUUUU PWEASE WUB FWUFFY GAIN NEE HUGGIES AN WUB!”

“OK big guy! I accept your apology!”, I said making his face light up, “BUT there is one thing you have to do. You need to make a choice.”

“Huuu choicies am awways hawd huuhuu bu Sky du fo daddehs wub.”

“Alright, well what you did back there was horrible. You said my favorite babbeh made all those poopies. You said it was a bad babbeh. When really, I guess all those babbehs are bad, huh?”

“S-sky unnersand, daddeh huuuuuu.”

“I can’t just let something like this go. Either all your babies take a punishment or you do.”

“B-bu sky aweady spen su many fo’ebas in sowwy box huuuhuuu an hab biggess huwties fwom sowwy stick huuuhuuu nu wan mo huwties!”

“OK, then I will take all of your babies weggies.”, I said, walking away from the box.

“N-NU DADDEH SCREEEE HUUUHUUU PWEASE NU TAK BABBEH WEGGIES AM ONWY WIDDLE BABBEH! GIB SKY HUWTIES HUUUHUU NU HUWT WIDDLE BABBEHS WAN BE GUD DADDEH FO DADDEH HUUU SKY AM NU BA DADDEH HUUHUUU!”

He had his hooves on the edge of the top of the sorry box, rocking back and forth. I could tell he thought this was a test. That if he accepts the punishment over his babies he would be let back to the saferoom right then. If he acts like a good daddeh now then he could get a second chance. This I would not allow. It was time for Sky to FINALLY get what was coming to him.

I slowly turned and stomped toward him. He was still scared and covered in his own piss and shit. He had initially gotten scared so quickly, knowing what he did was wrong enough to be beat and isolated. He’s already terrified and is ready for more. It would be no fun to immediately throw him through the wringer. I knelt down to him and he looked up at me.

“Good boy.” I said picking him up and holding him away from me, hurrying to the bathroom, “Now we have to get you cleaned up.”

“D-dank ou, daddeh. Sky wub daddeh su muchies huuuhuu su sowwy fo mak angwy huuuu.”

I put him in the bath as he sobbed and began to ran the water, not so much worried about the temp this time. He had his eyes closed as he ‘huuhuued’ and didn’t notice as the water began to rise up his legs. I scrubbed him down without incident and wrapped him into a towel to dry him, cuddling with him as I did so.

Cooooo Sky smeww su pwetty an feew su gud! Hab bessess heawt wawmsies teeheehee! Dank ou fo cweanies daddeh!”, he said, much happier after a bath.

I took him out of the towel and held him against him. He nuzzled against my chest with a big smile on his face, occasionally ‘cooing’ and saying ‘wub’. I walked us out of the bathroom and past the saferoom and to the kitchen, putting him down on the counter.

“Wa am daddeh duin? Sabewoom am bak dewe, siwwy daddeh teeheehee!”

“We still need to do your punishment, remember?”

“W-wa nu huuuhuuu pwease daddeh nu huwt fwuffy pwease!”

“Don’t worry I’m not going to hurt you.”, I said walking away for the closet.

He sobbed and walked along the edge of the counter, not able to find a safe way down to run. He must have never been abused before even at the pet shop unless that’s why he’s freaking out. Not giving a shit, I grabbed the litterpal box and made my way back to Sky.

“Huuhuu nu way downsies witou biggess huwties huuu wai am su high huuuu-PEEP PWEASE DADDEH SKY WUB OU NU MO PWEASE NO MO!”

“Don’t worry, Sky. Stop freaking out this isn’t going to hurt.”, I had the flat box behind my back, “Just sit down while I explain some things to you, OK?”

“O-otay daddeh. Sky wisten tu daddeh.”

“I am giving you a job. A very important job.”, Sky’s eyes widened and his tail started to wag, “That’s right, you are a very special fluffy and are going to be the most important fluffy in the saferoom.”

“YAAYYYYY TEEHEEHEE SKY WUB NYU JOBSIE TEEHEEHEE!”

“That’s great, Sky! Now look.”, I said pulling the box out from behind my back, causing Sky to take a pause, “This is NOT a sorry box. Think of it like a work uniform that shows all the other fluffies who is the best! What do you think?”

“WAN JOBSIE WAN OONEEFOWM TEEHEEHEE AM BESSESS FWUFFY OB AWW!”

“Go ahead in and lie down flat. Make sure your weggies are out to the side or else the uniform won’t fit right and you won’t be able to do your job.”

He could barely get in and lie down he was so excited. Once he lied down flat I took the top and placed it on him, tightening it down snug.

“Teeheehee ooneefown gib huggies wub jobsie! Wa Sky du nao!”

“You’re the new litterbox!”, I said with a big open mouth smile.

“W-wa? Wa daddeh mean? Fwuffies am nu wittabox.”

“That’s the thing, I got like eight fluffies now and having them all shit in one place is gonna be a lot to clean. So instead I put the litterbox behind you and all the others use your mouth as their litter box and all the shit comes out of one fluffy. It’s fucking genius!”

“S-sky nu unnersand daddeh Sky nu wan be wittaboxie dat am wittabox jobsie! Fwuffies nu fo num poopies am fo wun an pway an wub an hug-”

“Well now you are a litterbox. You will eat every fluffies shit and you will lick their buttholes clean. The babies don’t have to run around with dirty assholes and I don’t have to clean nine fluffies worth of shit every 2 hours.”

“N-n-nunununununu DADDEH PWEASE HUUHUU NU WAN BE WITTABOX NU WAN NUM POOPIES! WAI DADDEH HUUUHUUUU WAI NU WUB SKY NU MO! SKY AM SOWWY NU MEAN TU GIB DADDEH HEAWT HUWTIES PWEASE NU MAK SKY WITTABOX AM NU GUD FO FWUFFY HUUUUU!”

“Take your time, Sky. I’m sure this is a lot to digest. Get it? Dig- anyways I’ll leave you here for now, daddehs heading to the liqour store. You better be calmed down when I get back so you can get to work. Don’t want you scaring the shit out of the babbehs with your crying.”

I turned his backside towards the sink as he cried as hard as he could. He would try to move his legs around and wag his tail all to no avail. I ignored him as I headed out of the door, excited to see him eat shit.

30 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahaha YES

3 Likes

Cool!
A bit short for his shit, but making him eat the poopeh babbeh poopies is a great karmic punishment. On the other hoof I’m a sucker for pillow babbehs. They suffer from chronic boredom in such a delightful way. They should be opening their eyes to a world full of color and bawws to chase, fluffies to play huggie tag with and blockies to stack… but not for pillow babbehs. They open up their eyes to… boredom. A world they can’t explore nor interact with. Absolute void

5 Likes

Thats gonna be a interesting interaction when Raspberry has to go poopies, i imagine sorry poopies is a understatement, that is if raspberry even has any fight left in him.

i feel like something is up, this feels too… simple. there is a extra sting in the tail.

it would be interesting what would the mawe do if she was finally let out, she doesnt seem the JUSTICE! type bit i dont doubt she woudnt want to give her new litterpal a few good hooves to the face!

4 Likes

I mean, you were right about something beíng missing and this punishment being too simple, kek