Unfuffiled Needs Pt. 22 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

The next morning I walked into the saferoom to see Raspberry on his bed again, wrapped around 5 of the 6 babies. The bestest pillow was hidden behind the mares weggie box so I can’t blame him for missing it. The litterbox was full of shit telling me Raspberry had done his job and Sky will have his work cut out for him.

“Hey there, little guy!”, I gently said, rubbing his back.

“Mmmmm gud bwite time daddeh. Fwuffy am jus sweepin wit babbehs.”

“I see that and I also see you let them do good poopies. You are a very good fluffy and I love you very much!”

Raspberry’s head moved up from his lying down position. He had a look of surprise on his face.

“W-Wasbewwy wub daddeh, tuuuhuuuhuuuu! Wub daddeh su muchies! Wub bein gud fwuffy huuuuuu! Pwease daddeh! Gib Wasbewwy huggies! Nee huggies huuhuuu!”, he weakly reached his front arms up letting one of the babies slide out of the pile, chirping.

“Of course, little guy!”, I said, swooping him up.

The babies chirped and cried out ‘cowd’ and ‘scawy’. Raspberry was limp in my arms as I hugged him, unable to reciprocate while breaking down. My shirt was quickly soaked in his tears and he flopped his arms around me. He sobbed and heaved and cried as I held him, not speaking.

As I held him I looked at the mare in her weggie prison. Her head was cocked towards the pet bed with all the babies. Watching them with love in her eyes. Wanting to be there for them as their mother. Just wanting to be a fluffy. Just wanting love. Raspberry began to suck his hooves and I lied him down on the bed.

“Nu, daddeh! Howd fwuffy! Fwuffy scawed huuhuuu fwuffy hab biggess sadies huuuu!”

“That’s enough for now, Raspberry! Listen up because this is very important. Sky will be coming back to the saferoom in a couple of minutes.”, this made Raspberry shrink and shudder, “He is going to be a little different. He is going to have a new role in the saferoom.”

“W-wa wiww Sky be duin?”

“He is going to be the new litterbox!”

“W-wa daddeh m-mean?”

“Instead of going in the litterbox you will go in Sky’s mouth! He will open his mouth, You will do good poopies in there, he will swallow then lick your poopie place clean! Then all the poopies come out of one fluffy and I don’t have to spend fifty dollars a week on litter!”

Raspberry sat in place on his bed, looking up at me. I could see he was shaking.

“B-b-bu fwuffy am n-nu fo num p-poopies! Poopies am fo wittabox nut fwuffy huuuhuuu wai du dis tu fwuffy!”

Not the response I expected.

“He wouldn’t help his babies do good poopies and now he will have no choice but to. He was a bad fluffy and a bad daddeh! Now he is being punished. He will be the litterbox in this room from now on!”

“N-nu wan du poopies in fwuffy tawkie pwace! Fwuffy nu fo num poopie! Dis am nu wite! Huuuhuuuhuuuuu wai daddeh mak fwuffy poopie nummer huuhuuuu poopies am nu nummies huuuhuuhuuuuhuuuuu!”

“He wouldn’t learn! There is nothing else I could have done! Don’t worry, though! Sky LOVES poopies! Some fluffies just love to num poopies like how you love to num sketti!”

“W-Wasbewwy nu knu! Wasbewwy am scawed huuhuuuhuuu nu wan tu du poopies in fwuffy huuuu! Good poopies gu in da wittabox nut da fwuffy huuuhuuu!”

“It’s OK, stop freaking out. I’ll bring him in and I’m sure you’ll understand everything! You will love this, I promise!”

“O-otay daddeh. Wasbewwy twust daddeh. Knu daddeh knu wa am bess fo fwuffy. Knu daddeh nu twy huwt fwuffy.”

“Good boy! Now sit right here and I’ll bring him in!”

Raspberry lied down and curled up around the babies, sobbing quietly. I went out to the kitchen to hear nothing but cute snoring. I walk over to the sink and see Sky asleep in the flat litterpal box. His tail was wagging and he had a slight smile on his face. I gently rubbed his head and face as I whispered in his ear.

“You are such a good fluffy! Daddeh loves watching you run around and play! You want to dance for daddeh!”, his legs began to slide around at his sides and his smile widened as he lifted his head up more, “Oh, you are so pretty! You are the best at blockies and drawing! Oh, look! It’s your bestest babbeh! It’s running towards you! Get ready to grab him when he gets to you! There he is! Look at that! Daddehs two bessess fluffies!”

He was wagging his tail harder and faster. His legs were moving around quickly inside of their confines. His smile was wide as he began to push into my hand. I pinched his cheek and he awoke.

“Teeheehee am bessess fwuffy wub daddeh! Gun gib bessess hug- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUUUUUUUU NUUUUUUUUUUU HUUUUHUUUUUUU FWUFFY FOWGO HUUUUUU AM POOPIE NUMMER HUUHUUU NUUUUUU HUUUHUUU! WAN GU SWEEPIES GAIN NU WAN BE WAKIES! TAWKIE PWACE HUWTIES HUUUHUUUUU TUMMEH HUWTIES HUUUHUUU WAN BE BESSESS GAIN WAN BE WUBBED GAIN HUUHUUUUU WAI!”

“QUIET!”, I shouted, calming him to a constant, low ‘huuuuuu’, “I am not waiting another day or giving you anymore breaks! It is time to start! Acting like this is going to scare the babies away and make them afraid of doing good poopies! You have to want this! You have to ask for it! You will have to teach your babies how to poop in your mouth just like you could have taught them to use the litterbox!”

“SCAWY! HOWWIBEW! NU WAN! SCAWY HUUHUUU! NU WAN BABBEHS DU POOPIES IN TAWKIE PWACE NU WAN HEWP BABBEHS WEARN! PWEASE DADDEH WET SKY HEWP BABBEHS OOSE WITTABOX! NU WAN BE WITTABOX!”

“Too late, how many times do I gotta say it! You are a litterbox now!”

“NU! NU! HUUUUHUUU! PWEASE DADDEH! WET FWUFFY GU! WET WUN WAY! TAK TU SHEWTEW! ANYTING BU DIS DADDEH! FWUFFY NU CAN NUM POOPIES FO’EBA! DIS NU CAN BE NYU WIFE! DIS CAN NU BE WEST OB WIFE HUUUHUUUUU! WA HABBEN TU FWUFFY HUUUHUUUU!”

“You are being very difficult. Almost like a bad fluffy.”

“NUUUHUUUHUUU NU MO HUUUHUUU NU MO! DIS AM AWEADY SU MUCHIES HUUU NU CAN TAK DIS HUUU NU CAN TAK MO HUUHUUUHUUU! PWEASE DADDEH! TEWW FWUFFY EBWYTING BE OTAY! TEWW FWUFFY NUTING BA HABBEN HUUHUUU TEWW FWUFFY EBWYTING BE OTAY HUUUHUUUUU!”

“Everything will be OK and nothing bad will happen. Come on. It’s time.”, I said, lifting Sky in his litterpal box.

He panicked. Bad. I thought something might happen so I held him still while he voided his bowels of all the poopies he feasted on. He tried to ‘SCREE’ but nothing but wind came out. I slowly and dramatically walked us to the saferoom. He whipped his tail and moved his legs as much as he could. He shook his head back and forth and tried to scream again with no report. We made it to the saferoom door.

“OK, litterbox. This is it. There is no escape from this life. You need to accept it and num your babies poopies. You were a bad fluffy and your human owner had to punish you. If you are a bad litterbox you will be punished again. Are you ready?”

Sky silently cried as I held him in front of me. Something had to give. The box had to break apart or he had to slip out. His daddeh would have to remove him from the box. As soon as he is in the saferoom he would be able to run and play again. This could not be!

“Pwuh-pwease daddeehhh! Nu… nu du dis tu bessess fwuffy! Sky nu am wittaboxie! Nu mak Sky poopie nummer fo aww fo’ebas!”, he barely strained out.

“You made yourself a litterbox the moment you covered your babies poop! Let’s go.”, I said, opening the door and walking in.

Sky passed out as we walked in.

“Huuuu wan babbehs. Wan babbehs wub an hu- wa- Huuuuhuuuuhuuuu nu daddeh huuhuuu nu mo weggie box fwuffies huuuuu wai am daddeh meanie! Wai nu wet fwuffy oose weggies huuhuuhuuu!”, the mare whined.

“D-dat am Sky? Sky am ba fwuffy? Am nao wittaboxie huuhuuu? Nu wan du poopies in fwuffy huuu. Poopies am nu nummies huuhuuu onwy fo wittabox huuu!”, Raspberry cried.

The babies were starting to walk. They laughed and chirped as they stumbled after each other in some game of tag. They hadn’t bothered to look yet. They would learn about the litterbox as having a fluffy at one end to eat all of their poop and clean their butts. A fluffy being a poopie nummer will be normal to them and just pooping in sand will seem weird and unsanitary.

I sat Sky’s box down, ass against the actual litter box. I went back out and grabbed the back cover for the litterbox and rear of litterpal so fluffies aren’t tempted to poop in the litterbox or give the litterpal enfies. I popped it on and looked at Sky. He was asleep, his head and legs the only thing exposed. I sat against the back wall of the saferoom and waited for him to wake.

26 Likes

The empathy in fluffies really showing in this one, even if it warped logic

Sky was a abuser for so long, made raspberrys life so much worse then it already was turning out, the mawe also abused and beaten by sky

And yet here we are SKY is square shaped conveyor belt for poopies and these 2 almost mourning the situation he is in. shame the babbehs are a clean slate and will feed him poopies like a snow plow, probably getting smarty syndrome in the process not recognising the damage they do.

Glorious :glee:

7 Likes

With any luck the new litterbox should warn them against smarty behavior and what happened to him
Maybe they’ll even listen

3 Likes

Hey Dax, been checking in on this one, is there any more planned or have you decided to move on :glee:

It’ll be back for sure. I got kinda bored but part 23 will be out soon.

1 Like