Unfufilled Needs Pt. 1 (By DaxterIsAFluffy)

A feral baby fluff all alone walked up to my shoe and asked if I’d be its new “daddeh” and the rest was history. For about five months. It loved its new home and absolutely adored me. I never thought I would stop loving this little fluff ball. FluffyTV changed that.

An educational program for domesticated fluffyies on “enfies”. “What the hell”, I muttered looking down at my fluffy who was engrossed in the show. It taught fluffies to stay near their “mummahs an’ daddehs wen ou’ fo’ walkies” and to always respect another fluffies choice to say no.

I was utterly confused by how a show made to entertain a kids toy would discuss these topics but it was to late. Raspberry, my adorable and loving fluffy, wanted to know all about enfies. It seemed like only yesterday I picked him up from the sidewalk and carried him home. I remember washing his dirty and blackened fur, much to his protest, and revealing a gorgeous dark red coat and bright green mane.

“Well, I don’t know if you’re ready yet.”, I said just wanting to avoid the conversation at all.

“Pwease, daddeh? Waspewwy am weady tu knu!”

I sighed and explained what little I actually knew about fluffy reproduction (if you can call it that) and hoped it’d be enough to sate him for now.

“Can Wasbewwy hab enfies?”, my sweet, adorable and loving fluffy asked of me.

“No.”, I said

“HUHUHU Pwease daddeh huhu wan enfies wan be wike fwuffys on FwuffyTeeBee! Wan hab speshul fwen huhuhu!”, He relented

I couldn’t believe it. His fluffy had never acted like this for anything, not even spaghetti. Maybe it was in the HasBio programing or this really just struck a cord but damn was my little fluffy horny.

He continued to cry and I let him for a while. 5 minutes passed and he was hugging my arm and sobbing into my sleeve. It had already completely soaked that side of the shirt and I had enough. I grabbed him by the back of his neck and slowly tried to pull him off me.

“HUHU NU DADDEH! PWEASE NU WEAVE FWUFFY HUHUHU!”, he said grabbing as tight as he could on my arm. I easily peeled him off me like a post-it note.

“NU DADDEH! BIGGEST HEAWT SADDIES HUHU! NEE DADDEH NEE HUGGIES!”

“No, what you need is the sorry box.”, I said while mentally preparing my ears.

“SCCRRREEEEEE!! NNNUUUUUU DADDEEHHH PWEE-E-EASE! BE GUD FWUFFY! NEBA BEG GAIN! PWEASE DADDEH, WASBEWWY NU WAN SOWWY BOX!”, he cried

I couldn’t take it at this point. I quickly walked to my closet and pulled out a small metal box just big enough for Raspberry to fit in. I grabbed it by the lid letting the open box fall to the ground making loud banging sounds as it settled. As it did I began to lower my fluffy inside.

“SCREEE SCAWDY POOPIES SCAWDY PEEPEES”, He wailed, his face turning to an unchanging look of pure fear to scared to make a peep as all his peepee and poopy went right into the small sorry box.

I completely lowered him in after taking maybe a little to long doing so. I almost felt bad but he had never acted like this before. I had to make sure he knew it was unacceptable to cry right when he doesn’t get his way. For now I had to think. As I walked out of the room, leaving the sorry box right where it landed in front of the closet, I heard one small whimper.

“Nu wike dawkies, huhu.”

40 Likes

welcome. you forgot to put your name in the title. from the moment of reading this massage, you will have 40 seconds to fix that, or else you will die

6 Likes

I’m surprised he won’t drown in scaredy poo and pee

1 Like

I hope raspberry has his special wimps removed with aan angle grinder with a flap disc on it.

3 Likes

He wants enfies? I’m sure it would be easy enough to find a big ole stallion to give him some!!

2 Likes

Time to make his little special wimps into pincushions.
If that doesn’t work, let’s see how he likes it in the rear.
If nothing works, guess one can always pick up a new feral on the streets.

2 Likes

That actually sounds like, well, sound advice, by FluffTV standards. Owners not even being able to imagine bringing up the subject with their innocent playpal might be one reason fluffy sexuality so often goes awry.

Sounds far more likely to expose foals and fluffies to the idea of ‘bad enfies’ in the first place, knowing FluffTV.
Sweet innocent foals like this one suddenly making scaredy-poopies around other fluffies because FwuffTB told them other fluffies can give them bad speciaw huggies.
Smarties-in-training getting ideas from everything it tells them not to do.
And the usual dimwitted fluffies that just watch the pictures and retain absolutely none of the audio suddenly learning special huggies exist and completely ignoring all the things it told them not to do.

2 Likes

Well, yes, which is why the comparatively sober treatment of the subject in this case stands out.
Unlike, say, FluffTVs telling mares to love All their Babbehs, EVEN the “BAD” colours ensures this can become an issue.