Unpleasant Surprise (ChebanX)

The original concept for this post was actually BROWNIE holding the phone and without a human in the comic at all, but I didn’t wanna draw her getting slapped lol

Also pls don’t get butthurt, I like making light hearted complaints in the form of silly comics

20 Likes

So, who’s knee’s should we go break?

2 Likes

For legal reasons i cannot disclose that information

1 Like

Lol. Why do I feel like I know who this is about…? But maybe I’m projecting here.

2 Likes

It was inspired by recent events but honestly I see half the ppl on this site do it like, everyday. I noticed ppl in this community seem to have a favorite word lol

3 Likes

FA
vorite
it be like that on this bitch of a site. Love it to hell but damn some users are like that

3 Likes

Relatable, hahaha.
Were you around for the Booru? It was a lot worse! Overall FC is friendlier, but we have our rough edges, like every fandom.

Also love the facial expression in panel two.

2 Likes

Which word? Faggot? Retard?

Either way, unless someone’s directly being a dick to you, don’t take it personally.

To me and many other people, they’re just general insults. And I use them (and all other insults) only against fictional characters here, not other users. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no idea what’s happening here, even in-universe.

I think you should leave my account and kindly never come back :slight_smile:

I discovered Booru content first, but I was like. Afraid of the fandom lol. So I didnt use it or go on it. I remember some scuffed stuff on there tho

1 Like

I lurked the Booru for two months before I felt brave enough to post anything, and I agonized over my first piece because I was terrified they’d run me off, haha.

1 Like

I like posting stuff like this and waiting to see who I get in trouble with (sarcasm). Im kinda just waitin to get ran off this site lawl

From what I’ve seen, it’s very, very hard to get kicked off this site. I’ve only seen the mods hand out…I guess temp-mutes, is the best thing to call them? I haven’t seen anyone get banned, but I have only been on FC five months or so.

4 Likes

With an attitude like that to someone trying to help you, you won’t last long against the actual rude assholes. :slight_smile:

And no, I won’t “kindly leave”. I’ll just go ahead and block you. :slight_smile:

I’ve seen a couple people be banned for emotional immaturity. But those people were pretty extreme, and I’m 90% sure one was a young child.

I found your response to be extremely inappropriate, and I don’t see what was helpful about it. I’m not looking for conflict, so you should probably go now

I tried to give you encouraging words and advice on not taking simple words to heart. Not my fault you read that wrong. LOL

BTW, there’s a block option in the settings. Use it on me if you don’t want to see my replies. :slight_smile:

Do I need to get a broom or something, shoo shoo