Uploading what I've drawn so far and posted on the sub, hope you'll enjoy it! ❤ (Dragonixa)

59 Likes

Sweet orgasmic bliss, you art is the best.

6 Likes

You’re going to be producing more of this right? This is gold

6 Likes

Awwwh, stahp it >w< ~:heart: Thank you for saying that, you’re such a sweetheart :smiley:

5 Likes

I sure will! I’m working on something atm actually ;3

2 Likes

Can’t help it. Your work reminds me if stuff from old Heavy Metal mags. And I am a huge flirt.

5 Likes

Well, I’m a metalhead girl, so there you go here’s your answer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And I don’t mind a bit of flirt ;*

4 Likes

What genres do you prefer? I grew up in Florida in the mid 90’s so OSDM like Cannibal Corpse and Deicide is my favorite.

2 Likes

The gore is a bit much for my taste, but my god, the art is amazing!

3 Likes

I love progressive :heart: Tool and Leprous are my thing, but not just that… I actually like a lot of variation, so recently Igorrr has been on top of my list :3 And I’m a sucker for Otep UwU

3 Likes

Thank you so much for still appreciating! It means a lot :heart: I just love gore :3

2 Likes

The technical skill of Tool is inspirational. As a Bassist, Primus and Les Claypool are are a huge influence. Glen Benton of Deicide is also a personal hero. I need to dive in to more Black Metal.

2 Likes

Glorious

2 Likes
Watching your career with great interest.
6 Likes

Your skills and details are amazing! I’m not usually into this gory stuff, but you’d be the perfect artist to draw a fluffy with its leash stuck in the door of a moving car. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Holy raptor jebus…Is that the blood eagle in the last panel!?

Horrifying subject, but boss-tier technique! I am humbled!

4 Likes

Sweet merciful Neptune, that last one I haven’t seen before and it’s so chilling! Love it! :smiley:

2 Likes

In terms of black metal, I love atmospheric :heart: Triptykon tingles me every time, also recently I found a Russian black metal band called Путь (Put’), it’s pretty cool too :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a lot of respect for bassists, especially those who get creative ^^ That’s why I’m such a huge fan of Leprous, you should give them a listen (Congregation would be a great album to start with~)

Do you have a band? I sing in Dead Saint’s Bitch if you’re curious UwU

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I’m glad, thank you! :heart:

1 Like