Uploading what I've drawn so far and posted on the sub, hope you'll enjoy it! ❤ (Dragonixa)

Oh that’s a nice suggestion actually! Thank you UwU

2 Likes

Yup, that’s a blood eagle UwU Thank you so much for appreciating my art, I’m honored! :heart:

3 Likes

You haven’t? I posted it on reddit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Glad you like it! :heart:

1 Like

And the one above the blood-eagle is an Algerian hook, amirite?

3 Likes

That one I’m not sure of, I just went with my imagination there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

OIC.:yum:

2 Likes

Your work is amazing! It really brings these creatures to life!

3 Likes

Awh, it’s so nice of you to say! :heart: Thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

your art is so cool

2 Likes

You know what I really like about this art style, is that it really makes fluffies look believable. It’ll be fantastic to see more fluffy shenanigans with ‘real’ looking fluffies.

The neutral/hug box is adorable and the abuse is horrifying and fucked up in the best way

2 Likes

Awww. The sacred Blood Eagle. My viking ancestors are smiling down on us :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Awwh, thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Awwwwwwh ;w; I’m super glad you enjoy it! I always like more realistic approaches to things, so that’s kind of my thing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That was actually a suggestion by someone and I loved it so much that I had to do it :smiley: Thank you, I’m glad you like it :heart:

2 Likes

This is just beautiful! I really love it. Already saw some of your work at reddit and deviantart but it is always astonishing and staggering!

2 Likes

And I’m always glad and greatful you enjoy it :heart: Thank you!

1 Like

I’m sorry! It somehow slipped past me :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I just realised the last pic was a Blood Eagle!

2 Likes

It sure is, buddy! UwU