Violet Bad Day (Pastry_Knight)

Some old stuff of mine from the booru, I didn’t realise it was possible for my art to be worse than it is now.

Runt Ramp Down
24241 - author_the_pastry_knight comic_violet_by_The_Pastry_Knight impending_accident litterbox questionable shit

Poopie Babbeh
24243 - author_the_pastry_knight comic_violet_by_The_Pastry_Knight dummeh poopies_on_babbeh questionable regret

Bully Bwuddah
24244 - author_the_pastry_knight comic_violet_by_The_Pastry_Knight foal_on_foal_abuse poopie_babbeh safe stuffy_bear

Liar

Poor Babbeh

Why was everything always “impending” on the booru?

And entirely reasonable response
24322 - abuse author_the_pastry_knight comic_violet_by_The_Pastry_Knight death drowning foal justice questionable stupid_smarty

Trash

The Claw
24356 - author_the_pastry_knight comic_violet_by_The_Pastry_Knight foal impending_bath poopie_babbeh questionable scared wanbepoopiebabbeh

Even more “Impending”
24364 - author_the_pastry_knight comic_violet_by_The_Pastry_Knight foal impending_bath poopie_babbeh questionable scared

Are all fluffies this dumb, or just mine?
24371 - am_gud_fwuffy author_the_pastry_knight bath_time comic_violet_by_The_Pastry_Knight poopie_babbeh questionable scared

Buttercup Bitch

How is it still “Impending”?
24405 - author_the_pastry_knight bad_mummah blood comic_violet_by_The_Pastry_Knight foal pain questionable stompies

Why did I attempt so many hands?
24408 - author_the_pastry_knight bad_mummah comic_violet_by_The_Pastry_Knight impending_something question questionable revenge_or_justice

Sweepies (I think this one is traced from a PetN’s Stump’s lost dreams) (https://fluffy-community.com/t/stumpys-lost-dreams-artist-petn/13927)
24532 - author_the_pastry_knight comic_violet_by_The_Pastry_Knight fluffpile happiness hugbox safe

The End

44 Likes

ohhhh poor violet…
Honestly i love it! The art focuses on expressions and if anything, it makes it hit harder
please tell me the owner sat and held her while she went to sleep?

9 Likes

What a waste of a lethal injection when any flat shoe would do.

2 Likes

lol get wrecked poopie bebbeh

Caught in the crossfire! Better luck next life, fluffy!

lol

3 Likes

I’m so excited for you to post your stories are my absolute favorite and what I aspire to right now.

Sometimes I think fluffies would be fun pets sometimes I think they would be the worst things on planet earth. Poor violate.
And to answer your question I think your fluffies are very dumb but it’s a good thing! I love them and their little squinty faces.

1 Like