Walkies Sketch (Pastry_Knight)

Some people treat fluffies like pet dogs, taking a fluffy for a short walk is good exercise for them but remember that they have very little stamina and their hooves are delicate.

51 Likes

Seeing these fluffies have pompadour is cracking me up.

Obesity in house fluffies must be extremely high.

5 Likes

You know, there’s this great shortcut home. It’s not paved. It’s just covered in this really chunky gravel…

5 Likes

dude I don’t want to walk either but Tommy says I getting chunky and I need a partner, just one more mile and we can get ice cream

1 Like

Sounds like a new pillowing method: walking your fluffy until its legs wear away or fall off.

2 Likes

As someone experiencing scoliosis, I feel you Fluffy. Sometimes your entire lower body seizes up and it’s painful to take another step

5 Likes

(HUG) Spine problems SUCK.

4 Likes

They suck like nobody’s business, I’ve been nursing a back injury for ten years and if there’s one thing i dread more than anything, it’s a cold and drafty winter’s chill.

3 Likes

Having to cross the street with a sizzling hot asphalt in a summer day would be its own hell for a fluffy

2 Likes

I dont know why but I laughed picturing the owner shrugging and putting down a skatboard and just pulling them along for a few minutes before making them walk again after a break.

3 Likes

The glorious sound of “Owwies, Owwies, Owwieees,” every single step

5 Likes

Oh your little legs hurt honey, lets go home we will sort that out
“WAAAAAAAAAAHHH”
WHAT? you said your “weggies” hurt, now you dont have weggies. problem solved?
I HEALED YOU SAY THANK YOU :gotsketties:

You’re giving me ideas
Many ideas…
:thinking:

That’s assuming they don’t died of exhaustion and/or dehydration first.

1 Like

That’s what IV caffeine and saline are for.

I walked off a double spinal fracture about a decade ago. Do not recommend. There’s also a slipped disc lower down. I take so many pain meds it’s ridiculous.

2 Likes

Good stuff

1 Like

It stops for a moment and all its hooves melt to the pavement. Trying to pull away it ends up pillowing itself and then ending up as a nugget with either a nunu stick or milkie place in direct contact with the pavement.

1 Like

I put here a post about taking your fluffies for a walk once.

I prefer the idea Hasbio created them as a “house creature”. That’s why they have soft, marshmallow like sole. Besides, they cannot hurt even little children.

I don’t think you take them for a walk like you would with a dog.

As you don’t take your toys for walking, or you can, I mean you’re free to do, but it’s odd. If you take it out and it dies, good for Hasbro, you gotta buy a new one.

I imagine if you worry about your fluffy’s health play more with it - it’s a toy -, bring it out the yard with a ball or walk around the house is enough exercise for them.

I don’t think it’s too hard to feed a fluffy. If you don’t feed it too much sweet you cannot mess it up. It eats some generic stuff called kibble most of the time. Sketti or other treat sometimes now and then. Plus, fluffies shit out 90% of what they eat. You must feed it very actively if you want it fat. Plus, I guess they are generic chubby to be more “hugable” and “cute”. The key is you play with it, and do activities.

The only really harmful thing for your fluffies health if you treat it as a bored toy: you visit it only seldom and short amount of time. They are toys, they wish you to play with them. They get desperate if you neglect them, and forget about them locked up in a safe-room.

1 Like

“cheer up little guy. On the upside, you have have something new and fresh for dinner tonight besides all that ‘yucky kibble’ you always bitch about.”

1 Like