Watch What You Say (by Angry Giant)

There were a lot of tags I considered adding this post for humorous effect.

110 Likes

Damn.

3 Likes

Logically, it’s the humans who are dummies in this scenario. They should know the basics of fluffies and know an average fluffy would never say anything to offend humans.

33 Likes

Is that Fillmore?

6 Likes

Baka

3 Likes

Misunderstanding at its best

2 Likes

This is so clever, yet so wrong, yet so funny, I must laugh without remorse…

3 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Besides, if these guys refer to themselves as “darkies” I’d be more concerned about that.

9 Likes

Lmao welp ge dead

lol :laughing:

Well… at least the fluffy is blue, not white. Otherwise he’d end up like that cat BLM killed just on principle.

4 Likes

They refer to themselves by much more offensive terms. But clearly the assumption is that the fluffy is using a slur about them, same as an Italian would be offended if he thought someone was calling him a goomba, rather than referring to the enemy from Super Mario Bros.

Ok, I just had an idea for a sequel…

3 Likes

dude! that’s the dude where he said the chicken was dry.

1 Like

I had an idea where a white fluffy is running on the streets but painfully trips into a puddle of mud giving him a black face and bloodied lips. He then walks into an NAACP or BLM meeting where they assume he’s doing a blackface impression.

3 Likes

What conservative site told you that?

1 Like

Sadly true :man_facepalming: they even forgot who or whats talkin here. Just quickly reacts on what they just heard.

Those idiots in the alley also to blame.

1 Like

The live broadcast of the riot/protest on CNN and MSNBC last year?

4 Likes

Really?

Yeah, I think it was in St Louis. A couple guys looting a store spotted a white cat and beat it to death. Only one got charged with animal cruelty though, since he uploaded video of himself doing it. The other one had a mask on.

4 Likes